|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-20, 08:12
|
Township Rebellion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
the crap-dom of work
*sighs*
I just can't get a break. I work in a discount department store, called zellers(some of you canucks may know what I'm talking about), and the other day, I was sent in to stock the shelves of the health and beauty department. now, I don't mind stocking shampoop, hair brushes and toothpaste, but when I'm forced to stock feminene itch creme and tampons(amongst other embarrassing amenities), that's just going to far. ESPECIALLY when there are two able bodied girls doing the same job, only with food, 2 isles down! I even go and tell me supervisor that I feel uncomfortable working in that area, and that the girls should be doing this, they were adament that I must do the job. WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK I AM??? DO THEY THINK IM SOME KIND OF FAGGOT WHO ACTUALLY USES THIS CRAP??? well, FUCK them, I say. they're too ignorant to realize that a straight, sane, 18 yr. old guy like me wouldn't actually touch this shit with a 10 foot pole, normally. I don't want to know what sort of stuff the opposite sex puts up their hoo-ha! that's just gross, and COMPLETELY degrading! well, I complained to the higher powers after work, and they said If I don't shut my "hole" and do as they say, then I'm fired. seeing as I need this job, I guess I'm screwed.
fortunately, I haven't been put on tampon-duty for a while, now. maybe they'll keep me on hauling garbage and things. at least that's not quite as degrading.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-20, 15:20
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
You know, when I did stock at Rite Aid, I used to pick the feminine hygiene isle. It was funny, any female getting ready to walk down there would always do an aboutface when they saw a guy in the area. It's only degrading if you look at it as being such.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-20, 15:57
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
You should be happy man. Those cremes make your skins smooth and slik, and it's fun to hurl tampons at old people. That's what they're made for anyway, right?
mmmmmm tampons
|
|
#4
 2002-12-20, 16:00
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
quote: Originally posted by XeNobiTe: mmmmmm tampons
TEABAGS!!!!!
|
|
#5
 2002-12-20, 17:36
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
They didn't tell you to test the merchandise, they told you to stock it. They were probably adamant that you do it when you complained because they got a chuckle out of the guy who was scared of feminine products STILL IN THE CONTAINER.
There's my bitch and moan. Guys who can't stand touching feminine hygiene stuff. C'mon, would you rather it didn't exist?
|
|
#6
 2002-12-20, 21:20
|
Township Rebellion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
I just don't want to know about that stuff.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-20, 21:22
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
Why? Scared of tampons? rofl, at least the one you're touching are clean and still in their original package.
|
|
#8
 2002-12-21, 21:45
|
devoiced 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
i dont see whats wrong with it, its not like people are gunna point at you like Hey look at that guy, he likes tampons!, theyll know your just doing your job.
[This message has been edited by devoiced (edited 12-21-2002).]
|
|
#9
 2002-12-21, 21:52
|
0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
I would also feel uncomfortable under the same circumstances but on the other hand it is your job to shelf the items. FUCK Zellers they pay low-wage anyways go work somewhere else.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-21, 22:08
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
It's your job. You don't have to use them, touch them, know how they work, play with used ones etc.... All you have to do it put the boxes on the shelf. If your ego is so fragile that it makes you feel like less of a man when others see you putting boxes on the shelf, then you have problems. quote: Originally posted by Township Rebellion: WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK I AM??? DO THEY THINK IM SOME KIND OF FAGGOT WHO ACTUALLY USES THIS CRAP???
I'm not an expert on homosexuality, but I'm pretty sure that touching tampon boxes doesn't qualify as being a fag. If they saw you sticking them up your ass, then they might think something strange was happening. As to who they think you are, AN EMPLOYEE. They aren't making you do anything disgusting, illegal, immoral, or degrading.
|
|
#11
 2002-12-22, 05:45
|
tillip2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
get back to work you sanitary slinger!!!!!
HeeHee personally as a chick i find that quite amusing that your scared of something in a BOX for gods sake!!!!! Most guys are intrigued by that stuff....its not like your employers are asking you to stick it up your ass... now that would be degrading.
If you don't like it, find another job!!!
|
|
#12
 2002-12-23, 19:50
|
Township Rebellion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
quitting is the plan anyways. tomorrow's the last day for me. and actually, I don't wear that red shirt that signifies that I work their, so a lot of people DO think i'm some kind of freak at first glance...
Anyways, I don't find this stuff interesting. I shall leave it to those who need it.
|
|
#13
 2002-12-23, 20:39
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
quote: Originally posted by tillip2: Most guys are intrigued by that stuff
Ummm, no we're not. We know it exists. We know the basics of how they work. That's about it. We'd really rather not hear details. I don't know what kind of weirdos you've ran into, but most guys are far from intrigued. [This message has been edited by rlpinca (edited 12-23-2002).]
|
|
#14
 2002-12-24, 21:15
|
Township Rebellion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
quote: Originally posted by rlpinca: Ummm, no we're not. We know it exists. We know the basics of how they work. That's about it. We'd really rather not hear details. I don't know what kind of weirdos you've ran into, but most guys are far from intrigued.
exactly. anyways, it doesn't matter any more, the job's over.
|
|
#15
 2002-12-24, 22:08
|
Kendjo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
I agree, if there are two able chicks working the same store it would make sense for them to stock that area, while you get somthing else, you don't need special treatment, but if the person who decided who stocked what where was a little bit more conciderate and they could have made your work day better, its not that big of a deal, but its like cleaning a girls bathroom while there are female janitors too, it just shouldn't be done, you should take out trash or somthing
also i hate when people post disagreeing or just putting in thier useless two cents, even if it does have a good point or it is intelligent, just shut the fuck up, say somthing helpful or useful or positive, well you know damn well you dont' have too and im typing sorta doing exactly what peeves me, heh
|
|
#16
 2002-12-25, 01:11
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
Not every post is going to agree with the one before it. People have different opinions.
If it has a good point or is inteligent, then why would you be against them posting? If you only want people to agree with you, then you are at the wrong place.
|
|
#17
 2002-12-27, 06:39
|
Township Rebellion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: the crap-dom of work
quote: Originally posted by Kendjo: I agree, if there are two able chicks working the same store it would make sense for them to stock that area, while you get somthing else, you don't need special treatment, but if the person who decided who stocked what where was a little bit more conciderate and they could have made your work day better, its not that big of a deal, but its like cleaning a girls bathroom while there are female janitors too, it just shouldn't be done, you should take out trash or somthing
also i hate when people post disagreeing or just putting in thier useless two cents, even if it does have a good point or it is intelligent, just shut the fuck up, say somthing helpful or useful or positive, well you know damn well you dont' have too and im typing sorta doing exactly what peeves me, heh
this is my point exactly, why they choose me when there are able bodied girls two isle's over that can damn well do it themselves. and really, I did get numerous unpleasant comments directed my way. some old lady was implying to me I was some kind of pervert, and that I should leave!
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|