About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-02, 15:42
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default People I Hate.....

This is a list of the type of poeple I hate and want to die.....

*Hardcore SxE people
*Femenists
*People who are agaisnt abortions
*Anyone who believes anti-drug commercials
*Goths
*Kids who act like they are the ghetto'est thugs alive
*People who make any and all commercials
*people who are agaisnt violence on TV
*People who bitch about Harry Potter
*People who bitch about how music is brainswashing their kids
*Soccer moms
*Yuppies
*Hippies
*Anyone whows still bitching about terrorism
*Anyone who hung up an american flag after sept. 11
*Anyone who does anything I dont like.....
 #2 
Old 2002-11-02, 20:24
Damaged Damaged is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

I hate life...
 #3 
Old 2002-11-02, 20:36
VincentVega1687 VincentVega1687 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

quote:
Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody:
*Anyone whows still bitching about terrorism
*Anyone who hung up an american flag after sept. 11




EXACTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where was everyones patriotism on Sept 10th.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-02, 23:24
teNsiOn heAd teNsiOn heAd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

quote:
Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody:
This is a list of the type of poeple I hate and want to die.....

*Hardcore SxE people
*Feminists
*People who are agaisnt abortions
*Anyone who believes anti-drug commercials
*Kids who act like they are the ghetto'est thugs alive
*people who are against violence on TV
*People who bitch about how music is brainswashing their kids
*Soccer moms
*Anyone whows still bitching about terrorism
*Anyone who hung up an american flag after sept. 11
*Anyone who does anything I dont like.....



I'm with you on those.... but what's a yuppie? Am I the only one who doesn't know, or am I just stupid or dense or summat?

 #5 
Old 2002-11-03, 13:23
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

A yuppie is just a rich stuck up person that drives an SUV and plays golf with his friends from the insurance office on the weekends.

It's kind of hard to explain, but you should get the general idea.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-03, 14:01
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

Isn't `yuppie` derived from some acronym...? I think I heard that somewhere.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-03, 14:14
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

Y-oung U-rban P-rofessional P-I-E
 #8 
Old 2002-11-03, 19:42
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

quote:
Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody:

*Kids who act like they are the ghetto'est thugs alive



Hah, My town is full of these dumb fucks. So much, that i piss them off by ranting phrases like "Hollar!" and "Calla, Hollar, Balla, Give Me a Dollar!" down the hallways.

quote:

*Soccer moms


I think I know what you mean, but can you explain this...
 #9 
Old 2002-11-03, 19:58
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

STUPID PEOPLE, and the fat fucks that stand next to their cars on the narrow streets around here, where people park on both sides, so you can't get by, and get rude when you want them to move.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-03, 21:10
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

Yeah, YUPPIE is an acromnym, but I only know as much as you.

A yuppie is someone usually like 25-35 who wears all the trendy clothes, and drives a BMW, and drink starbucks. They all goto baily total fitness, and play tennis, but soemtimes they do things like smoke a MARIJUANA CIGGERTTE to re-connect with their ancestors!

Theyre morons basically.....

And a soccer mom in a mother who drives an SUV, with her two kids. The girl has tap dancing or dance or soemthing, and the boy plays soccer. She always wears cl;othes from JC penny, and ocassionally wraps a sweater around he stupid shirt. And when her husband is porking his secretary, hes at Jimmies soccer games calling him by names like 'Pal' and 'Sport'.

Thats it.....
 #11 
Old 2002-11-03, 22:01
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

quote:
Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody:
[B]
And a soccer mom in a mother who drives an SUV, with her two kids. The girl has tap dancing or dance or soemthing, and the boy plays soccer. She always wears cl;othes from JC penny, and ocassionally wraps a sweater around he stupid shirt. And when her husband is porking his secretary, hes at Jimmies soccer games calling him by names like 'Pal' and 'Sport'.
[B]


Wow, I know someone exactly like that. However I think she classifies under a Yuppie Soccor Mom.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-04, 01:04
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

Yuppie by definition is "young urban professional".
 #13 
Old 2002-11-04, 02:37
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

black idiots that come up with stupid pick up lines to my girlfriends.
old fat women who walk slowly up the stairs.
The people counting the exact change to buy stuff.
mothers that park there carrige in the midlle of the bus at rush hour.
kids wich i tripped on while at the mall.
Ravers who ask me for drugs. ( only because I look like the druggiest person in town )
mothers of girl friends of mine calling my fucking house at 3 am and asking where thier lil angel is gone.
list goes on
 #14 
Old 2002-11-04, 15:13
ubermutant ubermutant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

lol the other day i saw this yuppie at a video store. he was about 35 give or take and he had a tie die grateful dead shirt tucked into some slacks. i just wanted to show him his reflection in the mirror.
-also- if you think you've spotted a yuppie and or soccer mom, you can confirm by seeing if they're on a cell phone in a public place, talking about buying groceries or what happend on 'friends' last night.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-04, 15:31
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

soccer moms are horrible, they decorate their house according to the season or holiday, and always get into other peoples business and protest eminem,because WE shouldt be alowed to listen to that unholy filth,lol,yuppies really suck too, but they love their george foreman grills, and corvettes, and whats with their fuckin clothes, they should be smacked
 #16 
Old 2002-11-06, 23:30
exist exist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

i fucking hate america
i fucking hate americans
im afraid of america
 #17 
Old 2002-11-06, 23:32
exist exist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

Feminists piss me off alot too
 #18 
Old 2002-11-07, 06:29
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

quote:
EXACTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where was everyones patriotism on Sept 10th.


Well although you have a point. It's still good to see people finally coming around and taking some pride in being a american.

quote:
i fucking hate america
i fucking hate americans
im afraid of america


Figures you're "afraid", otherwise have you ever considered the possibility that america hates you back?
 #19 
Old 2002-11-07, 12:17
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

And I hate cornzornoplat.

Nick I hate you...
 #20 
Old 2002-11-07, 14:39
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

Hardcore SxE people
Femenists
People who are agaisnt abortions

Yeah, heaven forbid that people form their own opinions.

Anyone who believes anti-drug commercials
Goths
Kids who act like they are the ghetto'est thugs alive
People who make any and all commercials

I concur.

people who are agaisnt violence on TV
People who bitch about Harry Potter

Maybe they hate you for having an opinion?

People who bitch about how music is brainswashing their kids

Read a psychology study. It does happen.

Soccer moms
Yuppies
Hippies

Why, is your mommy a soccer mom and your daddy a yuppie? And since their really hasn't been a hippy in about 33 years, how many hippies have you known to hate them?

Anyone whows still bitching about terrorism
Anyone who hung up an american flag after
sept. 11

Yeah, I know! What the fuck are people thinking, pulling together in a national crisis.

Anyone who does anything I dont like.....

I hope puberty isn't too hard on you.
 #21 
Old 2002-11-07, 15:15
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

I cannot STAND those people that are so anxious to get a close parking space, that they sit there in the middle of the fucking lot with their turn signal on, waiting for the fucker that is still walking 2 rows over to get to his car so that they can get the space! I can't get by because there is another car coming from the other direction! They usually turn out to be some fat fuck that just doesn't want to walk because they're too lazy.

I experience this frequently, as I attend a large university with many large parking lots.

Oh, and I hate those grossly overweight women who ride those "mart carts" at the department stores or grocery stores just because they're too lazy to walk! I know they have no injury because I see them walk in just fine. And they usually knock shit over (or clothes off the clothes rack), and don't turn around to pick it up!
 #22 
Old 2002-11-07, 15:26
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

Thats some funny shit Famicommie. But just to address the first section:

'Hardcore SxE people
Femenists
People who are agaisnt abortions
Yeah, heaven forbid that people form their own opinions.'

Its not their opinions that piss me off, its the fact that they think their opinions are right and try and force their beliefes onto other people!

'Soccer moms
Yuppies
Hippies

Why, is your mommy a soccer mom and your daddy a yuppie? And since their really hasn't been a hippy in about 33 years, how many hippies have you known to hate them?'

No, Ive never seen a real hippy as I am too young. All I canr elate to is another form of a yuppie who will talk about the earth all the time and all that crap because its 'in'. And nope, my parents are far from being either of those.

'Anyone whows still bitching about terrorism
Anyone who hung up an american flag after
sept. 11

Yeah, I know! What the fuck are people thinking, pulling together in a national crisis.'

The fact is nobody gave a fuck until they all became 'victims'. And the worst part is that so many people will sit there and nod their head during any of that crap on CNN and during any of those terrorism commercial, not realizing that they, as Americans are sucking in the same brand of propaganda as the 'terrorists' are. So the reason all Americans hate afganistan is the same as why all of afganistan hates America. The only difference is youde think that ebcause people have more and are more free in America, they would make an effort to find the truth through all the available recourses but no, they dont.

 #23 
Old 2002-11-07, 15:30
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

quote:
Originally posted by 6sweetdreams9:

Oh, and I hate those grossly overweight women who ride those "mart carts" at the department stores or grocery stores just because they're too lazy to walk! I know they have no injury because I see them walk in just fine. And they usually knock shit over (or clothes off the clothes rack), and don't turn around to pick it up!



Fuck I hate those women! The worst part is I live above 2 of them in my appartment building. But damn, the government took the big step for them and went ahead and bought them their very own scooter! Because theyre fat and lazy and do nothing but buy drugs with their fucking disability checks, we should all feel sorry for them. Well gues what!? YOURE NOT DISABLED! YOURE FAT! Dont buy them a fucking scooter, by them a weekend pass to bally total fitness! Ide rather deal with yuppies then fat people who whine about being disabled!

 #24 
Old 2002-11-07, 21:32
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

quote:
Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody:
...fat people who whine about being disabled!




Hee hee... their disability IS that they're fat!

Yeah, I used to work at a clothing store, and I watched as they bombarded through my department knocking clothes off the racks. They will actually turn around, see that they've knocked shit onto the floor, then keep going. LAZY!!

GO Free Bally Fitness Passes!

 #25 
Old 2002-11-08, 03:55
fruitcake_skater fruitcake_skater is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: People I Hate.....

Dudes,
Your all fucking right!With everything! Man, life itself is fucking stupid!(just like those lazy ass fat ppl!!)
Ya well, life's a bitch, then you die, and you wake up 100 years later, and life's still a bitch!
We've just gotta suck it up, smoke some dope, and screw it all over!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics