About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-01, 13:48
ChuckStone ChuckStone is offline
Regular
 
Default Nox >> Stifling the wise to defend his ignorance

LifeBreath&Death
Member
Posts: 15
From: Every where you look.
Registered: Aug 2002
posted 11-01-2002 02:16
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How does our government get the blls to allow police to monitor pur every digital move we make? The reason they have is bullshit anyway, a freak accident that has been changing ou live so muchthat the bombers succeded IMO.
*idea*

Mabey our government plnned it for a reason to tighten its grip on the average man.

IP: Logged

Nox
Moderator
Posts: 2897
From: Asylumville, USA
Registered: Mar 2002
posted 11-01-2002 07:30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LifeBreath&Death:
a freak accident that has been changing ou live so muchthat the bombers succeded IMO.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you live on Planet Earth? "Freak Accident"? You give new meaning to the word IDIOT.


quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LifeBreath&Death:
Mabey our government plnned it for a reason to tighten its grip on the average man.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this MENSA quality statement qualifies for conspiracy.

Nox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nox. Why did you close this thread? There is nothing wrong with what he said! There is nothing stupid about it either. In fact, your sarcastic comments about "MENSA" et al are just testamant to your own naivity. Why should you believe anything? The answer is that you shouldn't. I have information (which I conveniently cannot share with you for my own safety) that would make you lose all trust for any government and remove any sense of patriotism.

When we are governed by liars and corrupt self-apoligists, why do you stifle the warnings of a one Mr.LifeBreath&Death?

Nox, you are very much the enemy, but not a very intelligent one. I don't care what qualifications you have or have not got, they are only proof that you are conformist. The real intelligence is within the minds of "subversives" who understand that the truth is out there... not in here!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOX IS THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-11-01, 14:08
Atheist Mantis Atheist Mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nox >> Stifling the wise to defend his ignorance

Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame!
 #3 
Old 2002-11-01, 14:14
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Nox >> Stifling the wise to defend his ignorance

Chuck! (or should that be Oliver?!)

You ask why Nox closed the thread, and I assume you refer to the thread of LifeBreath&Death�s conspiranoiac theory. If so, I can inform you that that thread is open, at least for me and through my computer, server etc.

Or do you perhaps try to foresee what will happen next, and refer to that he will close THIS thread (after this reply, perhaps, or right NOW, in wich case you�ll never read this, I guess...)

Well, if he does I wouldn�t really blame him. If this is politics, it is very much totse domestic politics, and even if I�m new here, I believe myself to know that totse domestic politics belong in other totse foras.

On the other hand, half of what you say belongs in the conspiracy forum/community, where it can give more or less credibility (depending on the reader) to LifeBreath&Death�s theory.

Don�t let THEM immanentize the Eschaton!

FoxLeonard
 #4 
Old 2002-11-01, 14:33
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nox >> Stifling the wise to defend his ignorance

Chuck

I think you proved your lack of intelligence by this entire post.

What does this have to do with politics?
 #5 
Old 2002-11-01, 17:31
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nox >> Stifling the wise to defend his ignorance

I will leave this here for a while for everyone to see before I move it to Bitch and Moan.

Nox
 #6 
Old 2002-11-01, 19:22
ChuckStone ChuckStone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nox >> Stifling the wise to defend his ignorance

quote:
Originally posted by FoxLeonard:
Chuck! (or should that be Oliver?!)



Do you think you know me? Why? Do I behave like a friend of yours?

I refer to the thread I copy and pasted in the first post. And I simply took the words "Thread Closed" where "post reply" should be to mean the thread was closed.

quote:
Originally posted by YouAreNotYourKhakis:
What does this have to do with politics?



Have you read the post?

The Americans constantly claim I am "proving my lack of intelligence". All I prove is my point. My point being that your propagandists are controlling your thoughts, because as of yet, I have a completely valid point. But of course, that must be stupidity in America, a valid point.

Here's a valid point, you cannot admit I am right, because that would throw into question all the other "Stupid" things I know, that you push out of your consciousness out of fear. Fear that you, as an American are not a member of the greatest nation in the world (and lets face it, even Samoans think they are the greatest nation), but you are in fact bullying the world. World conquest and an international whore house to feed the fat pockets of the bourgoise.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-01, 19:47
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Nox >> Stifling the wise to defend his ignorance

Chuck!

No, I don�t believe we�ve met, but even you must have heard about...well...never mind, it will come to you...

About the thread you refer to as closed, I repeat that it�s open (and not only for me I guess...

Wiecny kwiat wtadza! FoxLeonard
 #8 
Old 2002-11-02, 05:11
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nox >> Stifling the wise to defend his ignorance

nox probably closed it because LifeCause&Death is a dipshit with no life. he's a terrible speller and can't speak "engrish" worth a damn.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-02, 09:53
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nox >> Stifling the wise to defend his ignorance

When a topic is moved to another forum, it is automatically locked in the forum it was originally posted in. One of the options that a Mod has is to delete the topic in the original forum it was posted in when the topic is moved. I did not delete the topic from the original forum, I just moved it.

Nox
 #10 
Old 2002-11-03, 03:02
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nox >> Stifling the wise to defend his ignorance

Doesn't England have a long history of bullying and colonization? Are you just pissed because we bailed you out of two world wars?

There are unseemly things about America?

*shock*

It's funny, because I can say whatever the fuck I want here, and not have to leave my 'sources' undisclosed out of some idiotic fear. Oh, and about that: bullshit.

Please prove how either of your points are valid.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics