About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-31, 18:41
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Moments of Extreme Annoyance

I'm sure everyone has these moments occasionally. You know, that one instant when someone just completely pisses you off, and you can imagine yourself throwing them to the ground and stomping on their throat. That split-second rage that overcomes you, that makes you wonder if you just might snap and do something stupid. Sometimes I literally shake with anger when those ideas cross my mind.

Once, I stepped out of the supermarket to go home. To my left, about 25 yards away, a dingy white Honda sat, thumping away. It's not that the music (some offensive ghetto rap shit) was too loud, it was simply disgusting. The music, no, the noise was far too loud for the speakers, causing whatever obscene shit which was playing to sound even more distorted. What's worse was that the owner of the vehicle was standing next to the vehicle, thoroughly enjoying the disturbance. I honestly wished I had an RPG at that moment, and I pictured in my mind the glorious fireball lifting the rear of the vehicle and flipping it over, the nigger and his dewrag being hurled limply towards the buggy corral...

So, what sick fantasies do you entertain?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-31, 20:36
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moments of Extreme Annoyance

Somebody tells me to watch my language, I rip their head off and shove it up their ass so they can "watch their language" right as it comes out their ass.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-01, 02:47
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moments of Extreme Annoyance

I once totally lost it when two idiot middle aged fatass broads decided to park their carts and have a chat in the middle of a supemarket aisle. I politely said "excuse me", they ignored me, I repeated myself, louder, this got me a hostile glance, I said "could you please move?", one curled her lip and said "just wait." I spazzed, "MOVE", kick, "YOUR", kick, "ASS", kick, "BITCH", kick. My kicks had moved the cart enough for me to get by, one reached into her purse and pulled out a pepper spray, the other started screaming "SECURITY". I pushed past and the one sprayed pepper spray on the back of my head, I totally lost controll and punched her in the face. Actually that is a lie, I often think of what my life would have been like if I had hauled off and clobbered the bitch, bam, bam, bam. They should both rot in supermarket shopper hell.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-01, 04:06
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moments of Extreme Annoyance

That's some funny shit. You did everything but punch her right?
 #5 
Old 2002-11-01, 05:51
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Moments of Extreme Annoyance

that is the most annoying thing that people do. they either walk really slow or stop in confined areas that people are trying to get through. normally you can just shove them out of the way, but 9 times out of ten its some 300 year old granny with a walking frame out with the entire blue-hair cult, who decide shuffling along side by side while stopping every one fifth of a second is a great idea. you can't shove them over, and you can't get past them without shoving.

no wonder everyone hates old people. they are arrogant fucks that should not be allowed in public, except on designated days, and only then if escorted with a non-old handler equipped with a leash.

and they shouldn't be allowed to drive. its fucking dangerous. they can go off and kill themselves, but they don't have to climb up on the sidewalk and take me with them.

and they talk about useless shit all the time, not understanding that in 500 years, things change. yes, we now have computers, and no, they are not going to go away. they are not evil, they are a fact of life, so shut up complaining, and how the fuck did you get your license anyway??!

and they always pay in change. its called being prepared. if something costs 15$, you do not pay with 75 20c coins. we have notes, they were invented sometime eariler this centuary i belive.

and no one is asking you about what you think of new music. no one gives a fuck about whatever shit you use to block out the sound of senility, so don't comment on mine.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-01, 09:22
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moments of Extreme Annoyance

Shopping is hell.

The worst are bus drivers, fucking rude pricks. They hate teenagers, and i mean HATE.
If you dont know the the timetable for everybus and for every route in the whole area, then you are scum. They cant politely say "No, this bus dosnt go to so and so." Its "Did you look on the front of the bus, does it look like im going to so and so?! Get on the 79879x86!" then slams the doors on you.
One time when i wanted to get to my girlfriends from college, i was waiting for the bus for 55 mins, when they should arrive every 20 mins. Then when a bus finally comes, i only have a note on me, and he dosnt have change... so i cant get on! What the fuck is that about, i have the money, cant they jus give me my change when i get off when surely they will have the change then. I HATE THEM! Its just how they do it, and how they talk down to you. When you know the middle aged women behind you is going to get treated like royalty.

I am also anoyed by people who cant take being wrong, they go to any lengths to make it seem they're not, even when they know themselves they are. Very irritating.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-01, 19:13
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moments of Extreme Annoyance

Bling Bling Homie !!!!!
 #8 
Old 2002-11-02, 08:11
itchyballs itchyballs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moments of Extreme Annoyance

and the other really annoying thing at the shops,

two fat bitchs in those gay SUV's see eachother while driving in the carpark and decide to park in the middle of the fucking road, get out of the car, waddle over to her other fat bitch frend and hav a long conversation about pointless shit.
Makes me glad i did buy those tamatoes.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics