About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-31, 04:13
Fooshie Fooshie is offline
Regular
 
Default goth

what the fuck is this shit? all these goth sloth loserfucks moping around in dark clothes writing poetry listening to their "SUPER KILL MAGGOT DEATH CORPSE DIE YOU" bands *Cough*slipknot*cough. what the fuck is the point of being goth is what i mean to say, any gothsloths here care to tell?

if i offended you, then youre a fag.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-31, 08:00
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: goth

and what would you class yourself as???
 #3 
Old 2002-10-31, 08:55
Idak Idak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

quote:
Originally posted by RAOVQ:
and what would you class yourself as???



That is the fuckin' problem, why do we need to classify anyone? Can't we all be origional? For instance, there are only 3 people in my "classification" in school, and its the dirty goddamn perverts, 3 students like this out of 500 makes for them all to be origional, origionality isn't again'st the law you know.

Why don't your "classes" just get together and write one essay and hand it in so that way there isn't a chance of deviation! Or better yet, all change your name to Pat!
 #4 
Old 2002-10-31, 10:51
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: goth

before mr 'fuck labels' ruined it, my plan (very tactful i thought) was to critise whatever he said to show how pointless it is saying shit about a whole other culture that you don't like, let alone understand.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-31, 11:31
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

Goths aren't half as annoying as preppies. And preppies aren't half as annoying as gangsta-wannabes. I really have no problems with them.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-31, 11:34
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

why would anyhone want to be depressed though its just a cry for attention
 #7 
Old 2002-10-31, 12:00
Fooshie Fooshie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

id classify myself as a loner but at least im not some fag that wears his mothers makeup to get attention from the kids hes just like on the inside, at least im not in denial.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-31, 17:50
Idak Idak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

Atleast it is the right fourm Raovq :P
 #9 
Old 2002-10-31, 18:32
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: goth

At least goths don't fuck with you. They tend to ignore everyone who's not part of their group. That's certainly preferable to all the nigger gangbangers around here who disturb everyone.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-01, 00:12
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

quote:
what the fuck is this shit? all these goth sloth loserfucks moping around in dark clothes writing poetry listening to their "SUPER KILL MAGGOT DEATH CORPSE DIE YOU" bands *Cough*slipknot*cough. what the fuck is the point of being goth is what i mean to say, any gothsloths here care to tell?
if i offended you, then youre a fag.



I can't believe I'm actually responding to this, but here goes:

Ok first off, the people that you're describing...aren't goths. They're Slipknot fans. They may happen to consider themselves "goths", but they probably aren't.

And whats the point? Well, whats the point of listening to say, the band Phish (I just happen to be listening, thats the only reason I mention them)? Its because you like the music. Its the same thing as being a "goth", because you like it. The culture, music, art, literature, etc.

People call me a goth because I wear vinyl pants occassionally, and I like to wear black - because it looks best on me. I also listen to music that falls into the goth genre (and could also fit very neatly into Industrial, EBM and Darkwave), I enjoy reading good poetry, and oh yes, I suffer from depression. So tell me, whats wrong with these things??
 #11 
Old 2002-11-01, 00:23
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

quote:
Originally posted by ThetaReactor:
At least goths don't fuck with you. They tend to ignore everyone who's not part of their group. That's certainly preferable to all the nigger gangbangers around here who disturb everyone.



Aye Aye! At least goths got the leave everyone else in peace done.

THe only problem with goths:
http://totl.net/GuessWho/
 #12 
Old 2002-11-01, 02:53
Fooshie Fooshie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

goths leaving people in peace? they get in fucking pissy fits when no one gives them any attention. and slipknot fans = mexicans that doodle cirlced A's on their hands.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-01, 17:20
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: goth

Just because one or two people you know act that way and happen to dress in all black does not mean that every gothic person in the world is associated with them. I for instance am completely normal personality wise, if you were to talk on the phone with me you would never know that I was gothic. You might think I was a little strange, because I am, but that has nothing to do with being gothic. And just because those people you know who act like that happen to dress in all black or call themselvs gothic does not mean that they are. I know lots of fools who only pretend to be gothic by dressing in black and pretending to get excited about death and such. There are so very many different types of goths that it is next to impossible to classify them all. Some wear colored clothing, some don't, some act insane, other don't. And it is even more rediculous to group them by what bands they like, hell I don't even like music, does that mean that I am not gothic anymore?
 #14 
Old 2002-11-01, 17:23
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: goth

quote:
Originally posted by Fooshie:
goths leaving people in peace?


Maybe you should leave them in peace.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-01, 18:28
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

Why bother classifying people? It's a pain in the ass. Most people don't fit the profile anyway; concentrating on specific traits a person has and forcing them into a certain profile merely makes you an insular thinker.

But then again...people are whoever others see them to be.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.




[This message has been edited by sph3ric pyramid (edited 11-01-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-11-01, 19:08
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

what the fuck is this shit? all these goth sloth loserfucks moping around in dark clothes writing poetry listening to their "SUPER KILL MAGGOT DEATH CORPSE DIE YOU" bands *Cough*slipknot*cough. what the fuck is the point of being goth is what i mean to say, any gothsloths here care to tell?
--------------

LOL so true !!!
 #17 
Old 2002-11-01, 21:57
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

quote:
Originally posted by Fooshie:
what the fuck is this shit? all these goth sloth loserfucks moping around in dark clothes writing poetry listening to their "SUPER KILL MAGGOT DEATH CORPSE DIE YOU" bands *Cough*slipknot*cough. what the fuck is the point of being goth is what i mean to say, any gothsloths here care to tell?

if i offended you, then youre a fag.



Fuck you motherfucker! We all don't mop around like your bitch mom does. And I bet your a little kid who plays touch football with your little sister.

I swear to satan, if I were to ever cross paths with you, I will fucking castrate your balls and feed it to your father you lousy piece of shit!

And as for slipnot, goths don't listen to nu-metal, try death and black metal.

And you don't undertand anything about our "lifestyle" or whatever you call that shit.

Why don't you kill yourself, maybe someone will care.


SYNTEX




[This message has been edited by Syntex (edited 11-01-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-11-01, 22:06
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

As for me, I am a bit goth. You can say all you want about thinking we are stupid and all this other stupid mind dwelling bullshit your little prep friends friend in your brain, point is you are trying to start shit because you are a fucking bitchboy from cuba.

Now, shut the fuck up.


SYNTEX
 #19 
Old 2002-11-01, 23:27
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

Im just weird.
 #20 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:06
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
Goths aren't half as annoying as preppies. And preppies aren't half as annoying as gangsta-wannabes. I really have no problems with them.


hell ya preps are the worst...and all those fucking posers who think ther all gangstr..im sure a trip to the hood would set them strait. hopefully theyd get shoot. nothing pisses me off more than wiggers! ..fuck i mean i spend shit loads of times in the hood listen to SOME rap and r&b that doesnt mean i have to go buy some expensive ass shoes, and buy endless amounts of ecko and fubu shit and listen to only rap and r&b..half of the wiggers i know only listen to rap bcus they think it makes them look kool..then at home they listen to like rock or something, fucking losers. the worst are wiggers-preps they all deserve to be murdered in cold blood. everytime i see one i have to stop and kik his sorry ass. lol thats why i have so many suspensions i guess.i have no problems with goths except for the ones who think they're dead poets and vampires..and whats wrong with poetry anyway?
 #21 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:21
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: goth

Ok, so far what I have gathered is:
The Gansta idiots think that the goths like SlipKnot and make the goths out to be rejects, and thus reject them.
The goths reject that claim and insist that they are next to normal asside from being socialy outcasted for liking slipknot.
Everybody hates preps.

If I understand you people correctly, you are saying that you don't like us because you think that we are something which we are not, something which you seem to have made up. Am I the only one who is missing the logic to this?

 #22 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:45
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

No you are not;. But then im missing the logic to it cause I dont give a crap.
 #23 
Old 2002-11-02, 04:50
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
Goths aren't half as annoying as preppies. And preppies aren't half as annoying as gangsta-wannabes. I really have no problems with them.


quite agreed. and goths don't really listen to slipknot as much as they do marilyn manson and NIN...
I can't stand preppy people. thank god I'm out of the bunghole that is high school...
 #24 
Old 2002-11-02, 05:44
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: goth

Hmmm...

A) I'm quite pale.

B) I like to wear black.

C) I like NIN.

D) I'm a pessimist.

E) I enjoy writing poetry.

Am I a goth? Nah. Do I know some goths? Yeah, sure. Are they decent people? For the most part, yes.
 #25 
Old 2002-11-02, 12:32
sexual assault sexual assault is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

Goths are just clowns that are sad.
 #26 
Old 2002-11-02, 12:40
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

VIVE LE REVOLUTION AGAIST GOTHS !!!!!!!
VIVE LE REVOLUTION AGAIST GOTHS !!!!!!!
VIVE LE REVOLUTION AGAIST GOTHS !!!!!!!
 #27 
Old 2002-11-02, 15:12
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: goth

It is completely insipid to make claims agains goths because there are so many different types of goths. Its like criticizing the human race as a whole, there is not that much you can say asside from they kill their planet with polution and they are dumb as rocks. If you want to continue your ranting I suggest you specify what types of goths you are against. Because I for one do not do any of the things you listed as for a characteristic of why you hate goths.

Now if I may steer this stupidness in some logical direction. It's rock goths which I cannot stand. Those and the wannabe goths. The rock goths are usualy severely stupid and listen to crap music. The wannabe goths do everything that they see other goths do except to some extravigant extreme. And not to mention that the wannabe goths tend to think that we are all satanistic. In fact there are very few satanistic goths and the ones that are tend to be adults, not teens. Sure I make references to satan as being a strong power and I may refer to hell as a place of desire, but I am by no means satanistic. People who assume that all goths are satanistic are truely ignorant.
 #28 
Old 2002-11-02, 18:12
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

Every word Zok said is true.

And punkgoths are very annoying. Slipknot aren't even gothic. Just a punk band with "evil" in it a bit.

And what I think is funny... jocks and preps are different. Most jocks hate preps. Whats so different about the two? Mainly religion, so I've gathered...
 #29 
Old 2002-11-02, 19:57
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: goth

Speaking of which, I also hate the satanic goths because they give the rest of us a bad name. And the wannabe goths only amplify that bad name.
 #30 
Old 2002-11-03, 20:13
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zok:
[B]
Everybody hates preps.

you are very wise
 #31 
Old 2002-11-03, 20:25
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

quote:
Originally posted by Syntex:
Every word Zok said is true.

And punkgoths are very annoying. Slipknot aren't even gothic. Just a punk band with "evil" in it a bit.

And what I think is funny... jocks and preps are different. Most jocks hate preps. Whats so different about the two? Mainly religion, so I've gathered...



as far as im concerned theres only really 5 type of music ..rock,punk,pop,r&b, and shit..shit falling under bsb and britney spears... i dont give a flying fuck that jocks and preps are different, they both suck. its always amusing seeing that faggot star jock baggin my groceries or passing me and dudes a valu meal.. what? have a nice day yea thanxs motherfuckr. i dont see why we should all be at each others throats here? we should all band together and hate jocks and preps in unity. i mean i guess they're few exceptions.. ive meet some jocks and preps ive gotten along with..but its rare.
 #32 
Old 2002-11-03, 20:29
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: goth

quote:
Originally posted by Syntex:
Every word Zok said is true.
B]

Yes, I agree.

quote:
Originally posted by Syntex:
[B]
And punkgoths are very annoying. Slipknot aren't even gothic. Just a punk band with "evil" in it a bit.


I wouldn't really consider Slipknot a punk band. I would call them popular rock with a little bit of evil in it.

quote:
Originally posted by Syntex:

And what I think is funny... jocks and preps are different. Most jocks hate preps. Whats so different about the two? Mainly religion, so I've gathered...



Not here. Here jocks are preps (usually the popular ones) who play football (or any other sports.) Now i am not saying that if you play sports you are automatically judged as a jock, as I know some people who i would never call a jock as they don't act like one. They are just in sports to stay in shape, have something to do, etc...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics