About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-30, 21:43
Idak Idak is offline
Regular
 
Default College

Everyone in my grade is so fucking overly obsessed with where they are going to goto college... its 3 years away, drop the fuckign subject and enjoy your damn childhood while it lasts, they think i'm nuts for saying I'll go where i wind up, and if that actually happens to be nowhere, i'm joining the Army.

Fuck them, stupid asses, they have all of their bright plans for their future all thought out, they decided what they want to do for the rest of their lives at the age of 15, bull... half the adults i know "don't even know what they wanna do when they get older"
 #2 
Old 2002-10-30, 23:03
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: College

All I know is that I will end up is with a degree in film, and will be making millions. I'll be going to Brooklyn College Department of Film .....mmm. Fine studing to be had.


SYNTEX
 #3 
Old 2002-10-31, 03:34
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: College

College is gay. Don't be sucked into the politically correct liberal factories!
 #4 
Old 2002-10-31, 08:03
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: College

Buttthrax, do you see yourself working at Burger King the rest of your life?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-31, 08:50
Idak Idak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: College

To have a good life you don't need to goto college... don't get me wrong, it helps a whole buttload, but you can still make atleast $13 an hour if you have a skill. I just don't care where I end up, I'm pretty damn sure everythign will be fine as long as its not 6 feet under :P

But everyone is givin' me all this crap about it "You don't want to goto Yale???" lol...
 #6 
Old 2002-10-31, 20:41
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: College

I know exactly what you mean Idak. People are too preoccupied witht he future, they miss out on the present. You only get to live once, why waste you whole life, preparing for death? Live to live, not to die. And college isnt the most important thing, people are. Thats what sucks about HS, you get to know a bunch of cool people, your first love, THEN EVERYONE LEAVES. fucking sucks.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics