About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-29, 00:00
Regular
 
Default I am a reguluar.

I have a question to ask for the moderators.

Instead of being a regular, may I be known as a huge throbbing member?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-29, 00:04
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

What's so "throbbing" about you?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-29, 00:09
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

We REALLY need a retarded crap forum.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-29, 00:36
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

AMEN.

Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-10-29, 00:51
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
I have a question to ask for the moderators.

Instead of being a regular, may I be known as a huge throbbing member?




You can always change your handle to dick...

 #6 
Old 2002-10-29, 00:56
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

Wow, everyone and their dogs are moderators.
If I was mature, had a large sum of knowledge on anything in particular, and had self control, especially in a position of power easily abused, I bet I could be a mod too.

Absolute power Corrupts absolutely.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-29, 01:12
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
I have a question to ask for the moderators.

Instead of being a regular, may I be known as a huge throbbing member?



Sure, you can do anything you put your mind to.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:03
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
I have a question to ask for the moderators.

Instead of being a regular, may I be known as a huge throbbing member?



Totse makes me get angry sometimes - for these types totse still hangs in darkness.

Peace Renegade,
 #9 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:05
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

sure, if you blow me
 #10 
Old 2002-10-30, 03:04
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

quote:
Originally posted by Bogey Man:
Wow, everyone and their dogs are moderators.
If I was mature, had a large sum of knowledge on anything in particular, and had self control, especially in a position of power easily abused, I bet I could be a mod too.

Absolute power Corrupts absolutely.



Why don't you start a revolution then? Idiot.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-30, 03:11
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

Im joking. . Well if you think this thread sucks, ignore it and it will go away.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-30, 03:53
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

quote:
Why don't you start a revolution then? Idiot


Wasn't Karlmarxxx, and jsaxton14 already doing that Oh wait... they failed....
 #13 
Old 2002-10-30, 19:47
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
Why don't you start a revolution then? Idiot.


Where did I mention anything of the sort?
I said absolute power corrupts absolutely in my own distrust of myself. Don't treat me like some whining pre-pubescent because you can't link posts. Grow up.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-02, 23:34
teNsiOn heAd teNsiOn heAd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

quote:
Originally posted by Bogey Man:
Wow, everyone and their dogs are moderators.
If I was mature, had a large sum of knowledge on anything in particular, and had self control, especially in a position of power easily abused, I bet I could be a mod too.

Absolute power Corrupts absolutely.



I love you.

 #15 
Old 2002-11-22, 04:48
JJ1ROX78 JJ1ROX78 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a reguluar.

lol amen to the retarded crap forum
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics