About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-28, 21:50
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Is it just me....

...or does Bitch and Moan seem like a hang-out for all of the mods. I've been reading some stuff in here and 75% of the posts are from mods flaming people, or talking amongst eachother.

To keep this here I'll end with a relevent saying "I hate chickens!" Whew... there I said it..
 #2 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:31
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

But they're sooo delicious
 #3 
Old 2002-10-28, 23:19
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

and pornography is movies of people haveing sex.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-28, 23:21
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: Is it just me....

I hate turkeys!
They are soooooooo stupid!
They will just stand there with their mouths open in the rain looking up untill they drown. Man, talk about stupid!
 #5 
Old 2002-10-28, 23:34
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Is it just me....

I find it amusing that I am the only moderator who has posted in this thread so far
That makes it what? 20% of the posts.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-28, 23:43
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: Is it just me....

16.67%
 #7 
Old 2002-10-29, 00:07
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

Those "delicious" morsels gave me food poisoning when I was already sick with pneumonia. Damn all chickens.... and that one on Parappa the Rapper also..

quote:
I find it amusing that I am the only moderator who has posted in this thread so far
That makes it what? 20% of the posts.


 #8 
Old 2002-10-29, 00:37
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

Now we're up to 25%.

Nox
 #9 
Old 2002-10-29, 01:02
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Is it just me....

Damnit, now you are just ruining my novelty!
 #10 
Old 2002-10-29, 01:11
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
Damnit, now you are just ruining my novelty!


Wha....Well this is like my 20 post in this section my whole time here at totse...I read the flames in here I rarly post...
 #11 
Old 2002-10-29, 01:49
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Is it just me....

This is just to make Zok feel better.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-29, 03:51
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

Penis pumps isle 3.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-29, 05:47
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

quote:
Now we're up to 25%.
Nox


I find Nox visiting here often. Perhaps all of the idiots, and misguided flames amuse him?

 #14 
Old 2002-10-29, 09:32
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

i lick penguins
 #15 
Old 2002-10-29, 10:02
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

Talk about penguins: http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/view.php
 #16 
Old 2002-10-29, 14:37
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

well that was a happy coincidence
 #17 
Old 2002-10-29, 15:25
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

<XeNobiTe> I'm scared.
<XeNobiTe> Will you hold me?
<quandry> Only if you hold me.
*XeNobiTe and quandry hold echother thightly and look around paranoid, while quivering in fear.*
 #18 
Old 2002-10-29, 18:01
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

*Takes out camera and captures hallmark moment*
 #19 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:16
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

Most penguins are pretty cool. Except those damn penguins with the yellow eyebrows. You gotta keep an eye on them...
 #20 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:07
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
<XeNobiTe> I'm scared.
<XeNobiTe> Will you hold me?
<quandry> Only if you hold me.
*XeNobiTe and quandry hold echother thightly and look around paranoid, while quivering in fear.*



Oh the loving couple eh ? Lets have a totse marriage !!

Peace Renegade,
 #21 
Old 2002-10-29, 22:44
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
[B*quivering in fear.*[/B]


Never heard it described quite like that, but it does paint an interesting mental picture.

Nox
 #22 
Old 2002-10-30, 21:31
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

Penquins just plain kick ass. And reading these posts make me laugh. Just some of the stupidest shit are said in here.


SYNTEX
 #23 
Old 2002-10-30, 21:36
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

^An example right above. I do hate chickens though.........
 #24 
Old 2002-10-30, 22:59
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

quote:
Originally posted by Dion:
^An example right above. I do hate chickens though.........


What are you going at? Saying my post was stupid?? If that wasn't directed to me, my apologies


SYNTEX

 #25 
Old 2002-10-31, 08:00
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it just me....

It was a joke Syntex. Hence the People on this bbs have no humor. Probably from the flames all of the time. Lighten up people
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics