About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-28, 02:10
k devil k devil is offline
Regular
 
Default fucking fucked up kangaroos

Fucking kangaroos are the worst enemy for Australian weed growers. I just lost 7 fucking plants I fucking could not beleave it. The loss of these plants has cost me a new car and better drugs to sell . fuck I'v got to go through a shit load of fucking work just to get a profit and then they get eaten and when I go to balst some of these furry feaks I can't find any fuck I'm pissed . At least they havent eaten my other 20 plants
 #2 
Old 2002-10-28, 02:29
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking fucked up kangaroos

Buy a gun.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-28, 05:14
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: fucking fucked up kangaroos

my biggest complaint with them is that they hiss at me when i charge at them.

theyre pretty scary, i saw some poor bastard get kicked and scratched by one once.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-28, 08:43
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking fucked up kangaroos

a dingos eating your baby
 #5 
Old 2002-10-29, 01:55
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: fucking fucked up kangaroos

I don't know if it works for Kangaroos, but here in America one can tie tufts of human hair to the stalks to keep deer away. I don't know if it works in your backward country. Damn, how can you live with a toilet that flushes the wrong way?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-29, 02:11
k devil k devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking fucked up kangaroos

quote:
Originally posted by ThetaReactor:
I don't know if it works for Kangaroos, but here in America one can tie tufts of human hair to the stalks to keep deer away. I don't know if it works in your backward country. Damn, how can you live with a toilet that flushes the wrong way?



Thanks for the advice I'll give it a try and I'v never thought about how my dunny flushes before
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics