About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:49
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Animie is gay.

Animie is gay.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-22, 05:05
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

thank you for voicing your worthless opinion, now eat my weasel
 #3 
Old 2002-10-22, 10:04
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

to move or not to move that is the question
i actually think im gonna let it stay in hope he will tell us all why he thinks it is gay and we can prove him wrong
 #4 
Old 2002-10-22, 12:15
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

And what plausible reason is there for this post, if he thinks anime is gay...SIMPLE! don't bother entering the anime forum. Man! just waste this post.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-22, 13:54
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

If you at least had given some arguments to support your opinion, but noooo....

XeNo doesn't tolerate crap.

Moving to bitch and moan.

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-22, 15:44
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

Anime is gay because: all the men look like chicks. it's really hard to find, so I assume it's hard to make, anime where the men look like men. Now I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want to be watching some ass, and have the guy turn around and realize it wasn't female.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-22, 16:53
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

Ever watched wicked city? THe guy looked like a guy. Now the women in that film about what they look like and what they are is a different story.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-22, 17:05
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
Anime is gay because: all the men look like chicks. it's really hard to find, so I assume it's hard to make, anime where the men look like men. Now I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want to be watching some ass, and have the guy turn around and realize it wasn't female.



Give me an example.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-22, 19:02
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Animie is gay.

SHUT UP BUTTTHRAX BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY AND YOU HAVE A GAY NAME BECAUSE YOU CALLED ANIME GAY EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT GAY YOU JUST THINK IT IS GAY BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY AND YOU HANG AROUNT AT TOTSE.GAY LOOKING FOR OTHER GAYS BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY AND YOU DONT LIKE ANIME EVEN IF IT IS NOT GAY BECAUSE IT HAS NAKED CHICKS WHO ARE NOT GAY AND YOU DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE REALLY COOL FOR BEING SO GAY AND PROFOUND THAT YOU ARE GAY TRY NOT TO BE SO GAY AND PEOPLE WONT THINK THAT YOU ARE GAY EVEN IF YOU ARE GAY OH WAIT YOU ARE GAY NEVER MIND BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU BEING GAY MAKES ME FEEL GAY YOUR BEING GAY IS CONTAGIOUS WHICH IS REALLY GAY BECAUSE PEOPLE DIE FROM CONTAGIOUS THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY AND THEN THEY DIE FROM A GAY DISEASE LIKE BEING GAY

~THEONEWHOISNOTGAY
 #10 
Old 2002-10-22, 19:18
MaijinKai MaijinKai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

quote:
Originally posted by buttthrax:
Animie is gay.


im guessing by anime, you mean urself in a metaphorical fashion

 #11 
Old 2002-10-22, 19:28
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Animie is gay.

quote:
Originally posted by buttthrax:
Animie is gay.


Yes yes we know animie is something you came up with and it's gay. You should try anime instead. If you still think that's bad, then go spend your time on more productive things.

 #12 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:14
VincentVega1687 VincentVega1687 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

wow zok, I have never heard gay used that much.

I give u a standing applause!!!!
 #13 
Old 2002-10-23, 05:08
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

quote:
Originally posted by VincentVega1687:
wow zok, I have never heard gay used that much.

I give u a standing applause!!!!



You are an idiot, bitch. Stay in the ignorant sections.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-23, 05:21
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Animie is gay.

quote:
Originally posted by VincentVega1687:
wow zok, I have never heard gay used that much.

I give u a standing applause!!!!



You also never met THEONEWHOISNOTGAY. Why the fuck didn't we archive that?
 #15 
Old 2002-10-23, 18:56
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Animie is gay.

I have it archived as a .txt on my comp, Ill post it later.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-23, 18:59
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Animie is gay.

<THE ONE WHO IS NOT GAY>
BECAUSE YOU THINK I'M GAY BUT I'M NOT GAY YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU
ARE GAY YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL GAY ALL YOU DO IS SMOKE BONGS WHICH MEANS YOU ARE
GAY YOU ALSO SNORT COCAINE ON YOUR PICTURES WHICH MEANS YOU ARE GAY CHUCKIE
CHEESE IS GAY BECAUSE THE MOUSE IS REALLY GAY HE WEARS GLASSES AND HAS A
NOSE WHICH MEANS HE IS GAY THE TOTSE.GAY SITE IS GAY BECAUSE ALL THE
PEOPLE THAT RUN IT ARE GAY THEY ALL WEAR GLASSES WHICH MEANS THEY ARE GAY
TOTSE.GAY IS GAY BECAUSE DRUGS AND SMOKING ARE GAY THE SEX IS NOT GAY
BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY NAKED MEN AND PICTURES OF BALLS SHOWING WHICH MEANS
THAT THE PEOPLE THAT TOOK THESE PICTURES ARE GAY WHICH MEANS THAT THE SITE
IS GAY WHICH MEANS THAT THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THE SITE ARE GAY ALL PEOPLE WHO
READ THIS SITE MUST BE GAY TOO EXCEPT FOR ME BECAUSE I AM NOT GAY ALL PEOPLE
WHO DONT LIKE THE TEXANS ARE GAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEARDS WHICH MEANS THEY
ARE GAY THE TOTSE.GAY SITE IS GAY BECAUSE STUPID PICGAYS WITH BAD
LANGUAGE ON THEM ARE GAY BECAUSE GAY THINGS ARE GAY WHICH MEANS THEY ARE GAY
THE BEARPONG GAY STUFF IS GAY TOO HOW DO YOU PLAY PONG WITH BEAR? I DONT
KNOW BUT ITS REALLY GAY BY THE GAY LOOK OF THE GAY IT LETTERS THAT SAY I
STEPPED IN DOG SHIT ARE NOT FUNNY BECAUSE STEPPING IN DOG SHIT IS SMELLY AND
GAY AND SOMEONE PROBABLY FELL IN IT WHICH MEANS THEY ARE GAY AND YOU POSTED
IT NO YOUR SITE WHICH MEANS YOU ARE GAY PEOPLE VOMITING IS GAY BECAUSE IT IS
GAY ITS NOT FUNNY ITS SICK WHICH MEANS IT IS GAY OK WELL I HAVE TO GO NOW
BECAUSE I'M NOT GAY AND I WONT READ THIS GAY SITE ANYMORE BECAUSE I'M NOT
GAY

THE ONE WHO IS NOT GAY

<Zok>
o.O i dont get it

<ratbastard>
AHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!
You sound like the most stereotypical 13yr old.
You:
A: type in all caps
B: Thinking EVERYING, even inatamate objects are "Gay".
Look, if you are so fucking homophobic, and think EVERYTHING is gay, than why hasen't EVERYTHING sodimized you allready?

<Zok>
i feel sorry for people who are stupid and dont know it.

<rOK>
i think hes gay

<Nox>
He can't be gay. His name says so. And I believe it, don't you?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics