About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 02:55
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default What the hell?

O.K, what the fuck is going on? has this board gone to hell, because I have seen some of the stupidest questions & posts here recently. I feel sorry for some of the regulars and other mod's here who have to put up with this crap.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 03:28
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

Where ya been kiddo?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 03:32
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

Oh yeah, I forgot that I liked you (hang around more often!)so you also deserve a response with substance. Bombshock is now charging for membership. That clear things up? Oh, and that cool kid zack novoselic is hanging around again (groan). I'm just waiting for elusive to show up again...
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:02
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!! I just closed about 6 threads, because they either weren't bad ideas, or just plain retarded, or were MORE DUMB QUESTIONS. And now I have to move yet another topic to bitch and moan.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:24
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

I have barely been visiting totse anymore, I thought things were bad here a month ago they are ten times worse now.

viper
 #6 
Old 2002-10-20, 18:10
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

Its just in certain forums....I see that bad ideas is a sanctuary for kewls...I think confuzious is doing all the work over there as well....where the hell are the other mods....and Viper glad to see you again...I hope you dont leave permanetly....
 #7 
Old 2002-10-21, 08:13
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

d00d thiz b04r|) iZda |<3w1357!! T311 m3 h0|/|/2 m4k3 3Z b0mZ!!!11 4NrKKy r001z!!!1111

ad howc an i mak ez meth???!?!?!?!?!?!?!


peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.


 #8 
Old 2002-10-21, 16:25
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: What the hell?

quote:
Originally posted by sph3ric pyramid:
d00d thiz b04r|) iZda |<3w1357!! T311 m3 h0|/|/2 m4k3 3Z b0mZ!!!11 4NrKKy r001z!!!1111

ad howc an i mak ez meth???!?!?!?!?!?!?!


peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.




ummm.... i guess im stupid i can read about 3/4 of that thats about it
 #9 
Old 2002-10-21, 16:27
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: What the hell?

oh and i know what you mean rat this place is going down in flames ... we need more mods to keep a lid on these kewls... J.C should mod a few more people that way we don't have about a billon more kno3 post and how to make a pipe post ect ... i just wish that we could 'HED' people it would make life way easyer for alot of people the only problem is that alot of people would abuse there powers... well some of them any ways i hope that the kewls will fade away
 #10 
Old 2002-10-22, 12:39
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

Could you mods not just ban persistent offenders? Like give them 3 chances or sommit. Just a suggestion.

-Flame
 #11 
Old 2002-10-22, 13:58
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

quote:
Originally posted by The Flame Viper:
Like give them 3 chances or sommit.


What do you think totse is, some stupid tv quiz?
 #12 
Old 2002-10-22, 14:56
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: What the hell?

This space for rent.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-22, 15:41
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
What do you think totse is, some stupid tv quiz?


Check after the commercial break.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-22, 18:46
Moderator
 
Default Re: What the hell?

it�s a hard quiz, I don�t know which one of the mods to rape first ...
 #15 
Old 2002-10-23, 17:00
Askr Askr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

actually i would like to congradulate nox on doing at leats something to clean up the politics section. its been pretty bad lately but it seems to be getting better.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-25, 07:15
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

You mean, this site hasn't always been this goofy? Wow...I would have liked to have seen it before...
 #17 
Old 2002-10-26, 18:10
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What the hell?

Yeah i missed the best days of this bbs also, ever since the real, unstable, bongman and alan smithee have left this place has gone to hell.

CTR
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics