About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:53
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default George "I am a monkey" bush

George bush sucks.
Al Gore sucks.
Every candidate that may run in 2 years sucks. (except Powell, he's great)
I am moving somewhere else.

Who is with me?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:09
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: George "I am a monkey" bush

I'll be with you till you get there, then I will dummy you with a club, and make sure you stay there. If you don't like totse, fuck off.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:53
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: George "I am a monkey" bush

overlord.. what now? Karl, i agree, ill only go if you go to canada or germany (knows german) cause england sux and the french smell!
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 03:43
k devil k devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: George "I am a monkey" bush

WARNING DON"T COME TO AUSTRALIA you'll have to put up with John Howard
 #5 
Old 2002-10-21, 05:53
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: George "I am a monkey" bush

Colin Powell is great. He would be the first black president, but he didn't run because either some klansmen or black panther would knock him off. I actually think he would be more suseptable to some slave reparations fanatic.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-22, 05:15
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: George "I am a monkey" bush

Didnt that Clinton whore think about running? Ah whats her name? Oh yea Hilary. ::grabs gun::
 #7 
Old 2002-10-22, 05:25
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: George "I am a monkey" bush

Shouldn't this perhaps be in politics?

Yes Bush sucks, and Howard is like his little snivelling brother.

Do you know our 'Priminister' is now trying to exploit what happened in Bali? He's trying to start a catch phrase, to keep up with Bush.....
'October 12th'. It's sick. It's not even how we say it. We say; '12th of October'.
Erk. Al Gore was a helluva lot more impressive than our only alternative at the last elections; Kim Beasley.
Double erk. You Americans should all get out there and register to vote. It should be compulsory, like here.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-22, 09:48
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: George "I am a monkey" bush

Tooth,

It was in Politics and I put it here. There's more to this story but I won't waste your time.

Nox
 #9 
Old 2002-10-22, 11:52
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: George "I am a monkey" bush

Oh ok. However, feel free to waste my time. It means more excuses to avoid writing my final papers.........
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics