About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:13
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Tyranny On the message board

Our moderators are evil, evil people.
They (especially Nox) should be shot and their bodies eaten by squirells.
They are the enemy.
They are Bad.
They are big fat doodie heads.
They must be stopped.
NOW
Rise my brothers and revolt against these opressors!
Storm the bastille!!
Then when we finnish, we must eat their hearts, to gain their courage, their rich, tasty courage.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:50
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by KarlMarxxxx:

Then when we finnish, we must



Leave the people of my neighbour country alone! Death to all fanatics! FoxLeonard
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:55
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by FoxLeonard:
Leave the people of my neighbour country alone! Death to all fanatics! FoxLeonard



what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Ye need to learn english
now
VIVA LE REVOLUTION!!!
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:34
username911 username911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:40
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

What kind of revolution? But I disagree with the rest of the stuff...you can go ahead and try and butt-rape us or whatever you said you were going to do...But I know that we will not let you....One more thing what the fuck is this bitch babaling about?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:57
jsaxton14 jsaxton14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

I agree, these moderators must be stopped. Their reign of terror must cease! Fight the power! None of these moderators I know of have jobs, take showers, or are sober. They are unqualified, and should be impeached and removed from office! Death to the mainland scum, DEATH TO THE MAINLAND SCUM!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:14
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by KarlMarxxxx:

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Ye need to learn english
now
VIVA LE REVOLUTION!!!



He's making a wisecrack about you mispelling finish. He lives in Sweden. His neighboring country is finland. A citizen of Finland is finnish. Get it?
 #8 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:17
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

I dont think he did or does....
 #9 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:27
KrayzieVanh KrayzieVanh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

Yea.. I've noticed that too. Some MODS in the Bad Ideas forum are just... horrible. I've never seen MODs act/say what those guys act/say. Complety wrong.... we need MODS to control the MODS(at least in that forum). Thats only one forum I have browsed through. It really disappoint me when a MOD disses someone because they have a bad idea and its posted in the bad idea forum. Completly un-professional how they act and how they word themselves..... well thats my bitch of the day....
 #10 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:28
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

I'm willing to believe that this KarlMarxxxx fellow is just drunk. Most likely stupid when sober, but still drunk.

The rest of you are just absolute fucktards.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:31
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by KrayzieVanh:
Yea.. I've noticed that too. Some MODS in the Bad Ideas forum are just... horrible. I've never seen MODs act/say what those guys act/say. Complety wrong.... we need MODS to control the MODS(at least in that forum). Thats only one forum I have browsed through. It really disappoint me when a MOD disses someone because they have a bad idea and its posted in the bad idea forum. Completly un-professional how they act and how they word themselves..... well thats my bitch of the day....


You need to shut up...Confuzious and mr smith are great mods...You mosy likely posted a RETARDED idea instead of a bad idea...
 #12 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:45
KrayzieVanh KrayzieVanh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB:
You need to shut up...Confuzious and mr smith are great mods...You mosy likely posted a RETARDED idea instead of a bad idea...


I never posted.. I browsed... this is the Bitch and Moan forum... you didn't really have to diss me for voiceing my opinion. I'm not going to diss back at you because that is your opinion... either way you should know better too... you also are a MOD.

This should be the Bitch and get bitched on forum.....
 #13 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:25
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by jsaxton14:
...or are sober.



So?

Goodluck with the revolution... but I'm guessing with the number of people here that suffer from attention deficit disorders,
you guys couldn't organize a circle jerk.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:18
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by Templeton:

[b]So?


Goodluck with the revolution... but I'm guessing with the number of people here that suffer from attention deficit disorders,
you guys couldn't organize a circle jerk.[/B]


lol, so funny and so true at the same time.

Viper

 #15 
Old 2002-10-20, 21:37
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

Wow, I leave for about 5 days, and a bunch of newly registered assholes are bashing the mods. The mods do a pretty good job, they keep this site from turning into a bombshock. Speaking of which, if you want a true answer to a, as Mr. Boris says, "retarted idea." Why don't you go there.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-20, 21:41
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

Actually its Mr. Bogdonowicz.....
 #17 
Old 2002-10-21, 16:02
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

I can't imagine anybody named Karl Marx would be interested in bad ideas. I thought communism was all about working together for the greater good, not making EZ B@MB5!!!11

Funny, I can't think of any topics I've posted being moved, closed or deleted...

And this is after a year of membership...
 #18 
Old 2002-10-21, 16:58
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum7/HTML/002066.html

Yes i can see why your angry, this is a very informative post. Were just closing stupid shit, if you have a genuine bad idea come back and post it. Or if you need SERIOUS advice, ask in a mature manner.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-21, 17:59
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
I can't imagine anybody named Karl Marx would be interested in bad ideas. I thought communism was all about working together for the greater good, not making EZ B@MB5!!!11


He dosn't represent any communist,socialist,marxist,lennist,or any other type of leftist form of government....Dont listin to him....Communism is indeed for the working people uniting together for peace and prosperty....Not Blowing people or personal property up....
 #20 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:08
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

You do realize that he never once gave you a reason to hate moderators, he just said that they were evil. Why the fuck should anybody take his word for it?
 #21 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:32
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by Templeton:

[b]So?


Goodluck with the revolution... but I'm guessing with the number of people here that suffer from attention deficit disorders,
you guys couldn't organize a circle jerk.[/B]


Exactly.

Do you people actually read what the fuck you are posting? You guys are seriously fucking retards. You fuck's seriously ask the stupidest questions I have ever heard here, in my 13 months at this place.

What next?
"h0w d0 I j3rk off and fram3 s0me0n3, and rob a 8ank with hydr0(hl0ri( acid? oh Yeha AnD where D00 I make teh sAltpeTer?"

Fucking morons. Is the concept of searching too damn hard a task for you braindead A.D.D. fucktards to understand?

Piss off to BS, you fucking 12yr olds.

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #22 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:47
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

How many 12 and 13 year olds do we actually have in bad ideas? Anyone got a serious figure? Anyone willing to own up to being 12 or 13?
 #23 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:47
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by KarlMarxxxx:
Our moderators are evil, evil people.
They (especially Nox) should be shot and their bodies eaten by squirells.
They are the enemy.
They are Bad.
They are big fat doodie heads.
They must be stopped.
NOW
Rise my brothers and revolt against these opressors!
Storm the bastille!!
Then when we finnish, we must eat their hearts, to gain their courage, their rich, tasty courage.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!



fuck you

 #24 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:49
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

I'm 12...

...years older than the average little fucknugget in bad ideas.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-22, 14:07
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

*Eat's Rat Bastard's heart*

*Doesn't gain any courage*

That fucker was lying!
 #26 
Old 2002-10-24, 00:16
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by KarlMarxxxx:

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Ye need to learn english
now
VIVA LE REVOLUTION!!!



Finnish means, in english: related to Finland, my neighbour country.

Finish, on the other hand, means, also in english: make things come to an end...

Sorry for the delay, but while writing this, I realised that others had been kind enough to explain, To them I�d like to say: thanks for your kind cooperation!

Ewige Blumenkraft to ye all! FoxLeonard
 #27 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:46
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

[quote]Originally posted by FoxLeonard:
Ewige Blumenkraft to ye all! FoxLeonard

Und Ewige Schlangekraft. Heute Die Welt, Morgan Das Sonnensystem!

Boris, I'm fully aware of what communism is. I don't need a high schooler to explain it to me. What I was doing in that post was merely showing that Our pal Karl is a kid who thinks that anarchy means guns for all.
 #28 
Old 2002-10-24, 03:08
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

Sorry.(That was like the first time I just used a period instead of dot dot dot...)

edit: Hey! I was agreeing with what you had to say...

[This message has been edited by Agent Boris_KGB (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #29 
Old 2002-10-24, 03:10
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
[quote]Originally posted by FoxLeonard:
[b]Ewige Blumenkraft to ye all! FoxLeonard


Und Ewige Schlangekraft. Heute Die Welt, Morgan Das Sonnensystem! [/B]


No, that�s not how it continues, nor what it refers to. So, try again!

Wiecny kwiat wtadza! FoxLeonard
 #30 
Old 2002-10-24, 15:22
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

Damn, I thought I found someone else who read that tome...
 #31 
Old 2002-10-24, 16:50
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
Damn, I thought I found someone else who read that tome...


Hey, Famicommie, do you by any chance refer to Illuminatus! and/or to Principia Discordia?! If not, to what tome?!

FoxLeonard
 #32 
Old 2002-10-26, 02:56
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

I can't trust you.

Kick out the JAMS.
 #33 
Old 2002-10-26, 03:39
Regular
 
Sweden Hyperborea
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
I can't trust you.


With a name like mine, and a subject fnord like this, how could you?!

quote:
Kick out the JAMS.


Are you refering to The MC 5?! The group from the early 70ies, who had a hit by that name, I mean...

I don�t know how fnord to get you to trust me, so I�ll guess it�s up to you. Meanwhile:

Don�t let THEM immanentize the Eschaton! As Hagbard would have said...

Wiecny kwiat wtadza! FoxLeonard

[This message has been edited by FoxLeonard (edited 10-26-2002).]
 #34 
Old 2002-10-26, 03:52
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tyranny On the message board

[rant] I'm going to say this in the simplest terms possible...Moderators have no real powers, they just help the Sys ops with maintaining the site. If you are looking for a title, start your own totalitarian regime.
I've watched way too many smart people leave this site because a bunch of self centered smart asses figured they themselves had all the answers and didn't want to learn anything from anyone else.

Pay attention to life around you, listen, learn...or go ahead and sit in your fucking trailer park listening to Kid Rock and rooting for relatives on Jerry Springer, the choice is yours.
You don't have to dislike someone just because they don't agree with you or vice versa...

And DAMMIT this site is not an anarchy site...
CLICK HERE

If you want to see what a anarchy site is go here---> infoshop
I've posted the infoshop link I don't know how many times, It is the best anarchy site on the net, the problem is the people that I've sent that link to, do not spend enough time there because there isn't a graffiti forum. You want graffiti go here--->graffiti.org

When I was a teenager I figured that I knew how the world worked...ten years later I can honestly tell you that I'm not even sure what color socks I'll be wearing tomorrow, let alone how anything works...

I've been at Totse for only two years but I've given this same rant a few times already and I've seen others say the same thing...This site is for debate and discussion of life and the universe around us, for sharing ideas, for proclaiming beliefs and also debasing them, for making fun of people who think they can sell stable nitroglycerin that they store under their bed. If you are looking for status...start your own site. If you want to be a contributer to a cyber community...glad to have you, welcome aboard. [/rant]



[This message has been edited by Templeton (edited 10-26-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics