About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 06:39
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Leaving Monday

I fly to Florida for my school on Tuesday, where I will be for several months. Hopefully, if I can get on the internet, I'll drop a line, Argue with Mouse or White Chocolate, or whatever. On another, more funny (but very wierd) my dad is getting remarried next year in May, he's 70, and is marrying a chick twelve years younger then me. It's definatly not for money, he doesn't have any, so he must be doing something right.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 07:08
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Leaving Monday

Good luck.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 09:39
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Leaving Monday

have fun
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 11:07
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Leaving Monday

enjoy yourself, Florida is nice this time of year I hear.

Viper
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 16:01
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Leaving Monday

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:
I fly to Florida for my school on Tuesday


AGOS?

Nox
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:44
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Leaving Monday

Chicks dig older men, even without money.

J.C. Stanton
 #7 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:55
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Leaving Monday

I had a friend whos step mom could be his younger sister....I think she said he had a giant cock or something....Why do girls like older men? I prefer any hot chick it dosnt matter to me...as long as they are hot....
 #8 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:21
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Leaving Monday

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
AGOS?

Nox



ATC
 #9 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:41
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Leaving Monday

Good luck Bud.

Edited part:

Check the Education Office and see if they have one you can check out. If not, contact property disposal.

Nox

[This message has been edited by Nox (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:32
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Leaving Monday

Have fun and try not to develop an Oedipus complex.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-21, 05:00
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Leaving Monday

>>>Check the Education Office and see if they have one you can check out. If not, contact property disposal<<<


Really? Did you do ATC as well?

>>>Have fun and try not to develop an Oedipus complex<<<

Nah, too old for that. My wife is better looking anyway
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics