About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:44
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Im fucked bad and in need of help

yo this is what happened

I drank with one of my friends and now he is out whats going on with him his parents told in the hospital and the doctors cant figure me its liver problems

his stepdad keeps comming over here bitchin at me and shit askin what we drank one of his neigboors said we were drinking moonshine even though we didn't

he keeps sayin when his kid get out of the hospital somethings gona happen

he was just over here again cursing and shit and Im fucked if the cops get involved

the only thing I have on him is that he keeps harassing me and my friends and he threatened to beat us up but he knows I was making moonshine, smoke weed and drink and if this goes to court im afraid it will come out that I have been boosting cars with his son

another thing I got is that it was his sons Idea to drink and that he talked me into it and if he is about to call the cops I will tell him that his son wanted me to make moonshine with him to sell to kids around here that might make him reconsider about taking it to court because his son will get charged with makin liqour

what should I do

[This message has been edited by girlzlover7 (edited 10-04-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:50
Zheka Zheka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

YO

were you mixing your drinks? like having vodka and beer?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:54
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

nah

oh I should also mention that he was fine the next day

he used milk as a chaser

I dont think it was the alcohol cause he has had liqour before

Is there anyway I can find out what hospital he is in cause I wanted to go visit him I talked to his brother but he didn't know

[This message has been edited by girlzlover7 (edited 10-04-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-05, 00:18
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

Haha! Everybody knows who saw this coming. Nobody ever listens to Bob. I said turn the halfwit over to the cops but noooo.

*points and laughs at girzover7*
*relizes girlzover will be tried as a minor and only get ass raped for 5 years*
*relizes this is how girlzover7 is going to be losing his virginity and starts laughing again*
 #5 
Old 2002-10-05, 00:31
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

dude you are a fuckin faggot and a half shut the fuck up its not our fault your dad fucked you in the ass as a little boy

there is nothing they can do without having their son go to JV but I would be going with him so I will make him my bitch and have him take it in the ass for me
 #6 
Old 2002-10-05, 01:21
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

Wanna bet? I bet the DA would give the kid immunity just for turning your sorry ass over.

*edit*
Oh yeah. When they take your computer as evidence I'm sure that last comment will really help the case.

[This message has been edited by TOWCHBob (edited 10-05-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-10-05, 03:19
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

1. Right now they can make it look like it was all my fault that he got sick I woldn't tell them that Im gona rat him out so he wouldnt be bringing me in I would be bringing him in so they would never get a chance to offer him immunity. When I asked for advice I didn't mean from little 12year olds.

people like you are the reason a lot of people dont like this site and reffer to it as a hell hole
 #8 
Old 2002-10-05, 16:20
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

Think about it. He drank, and got sick. Hows it your fault? Did you poor it down his throaght? No. Did you poisin it? No. Dump/hide the moonshine and youre safe. Im sure if this guys a real friend he will know its not your fault and wont press charges, his dads just an ass who wants to scare you. Beta him in the face with a shovel next time he comes over, and tell the cops he tried to attack you. Make sure you have a few friends as 'witness's'.

Now when he realizes he could be going to jail for approaching a group of minors and tryign to maliciously attack them, he may reconsider his threats/threats of legal action!
 #9 
Old 2002-10-05, 16:51
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

Please excuse the vulgar language.-

girlzlover7 your a fucking idiot, al you had to do was tell everyone you didnt drink anything with him. He got drunk somewhere else, you wouldnt let his dumb ass drink at your place. How hard is that? The best thing to do when in any situation involving something stupid, and the police is to deny EVERYTHING. Unless of course the is substancial evidence against you... Tell his dad to fuck off, and tell him you have never drank with his son. Tell everyone his son got fucked up somewhere else, and next time listen to Bob...
 #10 
Old 2002-10-05, 22:40
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

shut up I didnt ask what I did wrong I asked for what I should do
 #11 
Old 2002-10-06, 07:51
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

Like you said on the topic name.... Your fucked and in more ways by one I can understand, poor nieve little boy.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-06, 12:11
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

quote:
Originally posted by girlzlover7:
shut up I didnt ask what I did wrong I asked for what I should do


Learn your lesson from all of this, that's about the only thing you can do...The lesson is :

All those people who tell you shit like that is a bad idea, and that you should not do it...they just might be on to something!...

Too bad you didn't listen to them earlier and develop your own sense of "I shouldn't do this shit, because I can't handle the consequences"....hrm...go figure.

-No sympathy for idiots night, $5.00 cover charge, live shows, $1.00 well drinks-
 #13 
Old 2002-10-06, 14:17
Arsonist_Demon Arsonist_Demon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

aite here we go


1.) dump the freaking moonshine in ur backyard (NEVER throw it out, the cops can take it from ur garbage...)

2.) tell his stepdad u didnt do shit

3.) find out from friends what hospital the kids staying at

4.) discuss the shit with him, and then kick his ass for having his stepdad after u, hed have no evidence of u beating the shit outta him, and he cant fight back

ta-dah!
 #14 
Old 2002-10-06, 17:28
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

yeah thats why I wanted to know what hospital he is in he didnt tell his stepdad to go after me he is one of my best friends but the stepdad is a fuckin phsyco

his mom just called and said she would be over in 20 minutes to talk to me
 #15 
Old 2002-10-06, 18:30
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

dude, i was in the same situation, me and a friend were doing the same shit. well his dad freaked and is harassing me and my friends too. dude, this is what you do. SAY NOTHING. deny everything. get rid of all of the evidence. im telling you dude. get rid of all the evidence and just keep quiet and let your friend go down on his own. he got caught, no reason for you to get caught too
 #16 
Old 2002-10-06, 22:13
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

ok his mom said he had a liver desease before and they didn't know about it his liver shut down because of the alcohol he almost died she says she wants to call the cops and if she does then they are fucked bad I have gathered enough evidence to bring several charges against them and they would loose their house

my family could take having to pay fines and shit but they cant take it they would move back to philly and the stepdad would be in jail and the son in JV

I just have to let them know this so it doesnt sound like blackmail

Im good friends with their neighboor and Im gona have him tell them that Im planning to press charges against them and that I said that they could come talk to me if they want to settle it another way

[This message has been edited by girlzlover7 (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-10-07, 01:25
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

I don't know why I'm helping your little bitch ass. If you want to go to jail then go head, threaten them. If you want to get out of this without getting a record you better start kissing ass. Big time. Doesn't matter who's in the wrong, take responsibility for the situation and quit bullshitting. We know you have nothing on them. Even if you did, I'm sure the judge would be happy to let your families incrimminate each other and send you both Juvi. You better find a civilized way to settle this if you don't want your stupid ass raped every day for the next 5 years. I could care less what you have on them. If you've been stealing cars together then this better not go to court. Trust me, auto theft will get you alot more than fines. Good luck bitch.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-07, 01:34
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

what the fuck do you think I have been trying to do I have tried reasoning with them but these people are fuckin nuts they start a sentence and in the middle of it they just run away and go home

they have been overhere 6 or 7 times repeating the same shit not counting the 4-5 times they called just that could get them charged with harassment

I dont want to get anyone in trouble but if this shit gets serious I am not gona be the only one going down

I havnt found out what hospital he is in yet but I dont want his parents to pressure him into saying something dumb that will fuck us both over

my moms boyfriend talked to a doctor today about this and the doctor said he doesnt know of any liver problems that would come from drinking just once so they cant blame it entirely on me he also said that the only way it could was if it was this shit I cant pronounce in wich case they should be glad it happened now

I hate his parents the kids cool as hell but his parents are crazy
 #19 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:13
hype_jv hype_jv is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

quote:
Originally posted by girlzlover7:
yo this is what happened

I drank with one of my friends and now he is out whats going on with him his parents told in the hospital and the doctors cant figure me its liver problems

his stepdad keeps comming over here bitchin at me and shit askin what we drank one of his neigboors said we were drinking moonshine even though we didn't

he keeps sayin when his kid get out of the hospital somethings gona happen

he was just over here again cursing and shit and Im fucked if the cops get involved

the only thing I have on him is that he keeps harassing me and my friends and he threatened to beat us up but he knows I was making moonshine, smoke weed and drink and if this goes to court im afraid it will come out that I have been boosting cars with his son

another thing I got is that it was his sons Idea to drink and that he talked me into it and if he is about to call the cops I will tell him that his son wanted me to make moonshine with him to sell to kids around here that might make him reconsider about taking it to court because his son will get charged with makin liqour

what should I do

[This message has been edited by girlzlover7 (edited 10-04-2002).]



ok wtf are u saying


 #20 
Old 2002-10-07, 23:00
zram zram is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

I feel your pain brother, I really do. Hey man, if you want your friends dad to shut up, kick his ass. Like who ever said it, bash his face with a shovel and have some witnesses. Im not the best at the other part so your on your own. Good luck man.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-08, 00:23
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

well I talked to some people and I have collected enough evidence to put the stepdad behind bars and if they press charges (which I doubt) I will press charges 2
 #22 
Old 2002-10-08, 21:01
ShadowFist ShadowFist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

If all else fails a well timed bomb in is front lawn will leace a nice crater and a lasting impresion that your not one to be fucked with, It worked for me

I go to school in the rich part of town so fear tactics work well, but depeneding on where you are at u might want not to do this
 #23 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:35
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

haha I dont give a fuck anymore about them I aquired a video tape from my friend of the guy threatening to kill him and calling him a fat fuck

HAHA
 #24 
Old 2002-10-10, 01:29
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

probably not a good idea to post all that on the net. I bet theres some narc out reviewing this site. it could be one of the members. F.B.I AGENT possibly
 #25 
Old 2002-10-17, 17:52
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

Anyone who posts that they will make their friend "my bitch and have him take it UP THE ASS for ME" shows me something. It shows me that you need to come out of the closet. The simulated "rage" you use when "angry" with a post shows that a) You have no education and think calling people a "fag" somehow means something other than you are ignorant and quite, quite, GAY. And b) Your mommy is probably calling you to dinner right now or telling you to clean up your "room." Your response? "Yes, Mommy."
 #26 
Old 2002-10-17, 18:09
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

Moving to bitch and moan.
 #27 
Old 2002-10-17, 18:50
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im fucked bad and in need of help

Just relax and deal with it my life is always pretty. just clear your mind stop freaking out and it will be alright!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics