About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-12, 05:21
Dios Dios is offline
Regular
 
Default Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

*I am not liable if you are stupid like me and go and burn the house down*

Okay, lets get down to business. My friend and I wanted to make Napalm so we took some camp fuel (you know, the type you put in those mini camp bbq's), and we poured it into a container. Then we poured in some orange dishwashing liquid. Actually, we poured in maybe 1.5-2x times dishwashing stuff than fuel. We stirred it and then let it sit. I stirred it occasionally and soon it started to get lumpy and thick. I stirred out the lumps until it was kinda like J-ELLO. Then we took it outside, poured it onto a dark road, lit it and watched it burst into flames! It lasts for a while too.

Have fun and don't lose any friggin limbs.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-12, 05:27
Dios Dios is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

Did I put this in the wrong area or.............
 #3 
Old 2002-10-12, 06:28
tinyVOICES tinyVOICES is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

Wow, you're a genius...I envy you.

...moron...

tV
 #4 
Old 2002-10-12, 11:51
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

quote:
Originally posted by tinyVOICES:
...moron...


That pretty much says it all.

Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-10-12, 14:03
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

is this supposed to be in here??? I think this thread should go to backyard ballistics and Dios should go to bombshock

[This message has been edited by DeusExMachina (edited 10-12-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-12, 14:47
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

Dont ever say one of these should go to BB, thats horrible.

CTR
 #7 
Old 2002-10-12, 15:41
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

Thanks for the tip Dio. Also mixing those soap flakes with gasoline works too. Pratically anything flammable and sticky is called napalm now a days.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-12, 15:53
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

Would that make the Devils semen "NAPALM" also?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-12, 18:08
Dios Dios is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

Wow. Lots of ppl are asshole delinquents on this website. If you have the time to post one word replies then go and get laid with something OTHER than your cat.......bastards. Jesus I was just putting up my first thing and all I get is shit! Christ I was only trying to put up something interesting.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-12, 18:35
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

Dont get so defensive Dios, if you plan on sticking around here you have to get used to the flames. This is an old method, and it works with any kind of detergent. And it IS a bad idea, so its staying here.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-13, 09:57
zack novoselic zack novoselic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

Hahahahaha "if you plan on sticking around"....Almost seems like you think you have an internet "gang" going including "rookies" that have to "prove" themselves before they can post the same bullshit as the ones that've been here longer. Cause when you got like 500 posts, then You're The MAN! Yeah! Whoooooo! I got 500 posts on Totse! And maybe i'll get to be Moderator! Then i can act really mr. know it all because most people are stupid enough to let those mods say whatever they want.
Just one thing more to say: life is OUTside your computer room. But ok, i guess acting like the Big Cheese around here improves your selfesteem or something?
Oh, and do you really think that people that really pull the shit posted here (on totse, not this topic) WOULD ACTUALLY post it on an internet site filled to the top with wannabe big shots? Nooooooo. Bacause they know what it takes to pull really good tricks. It takes a BRAIN and what you don't need is a BIG MOUTH. So people, start wondering why you think that what you're doing on this site is serious.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-13, 11:44
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

Nice rant. Your point?

Nox
 #13 
Old 2002-10-13, 17:12
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

'Hahahahaha "if you plan on sticking around"....Almost seems like you think you have an internet "gang" going including "rookies" that have to "prove" themselves before they can post the same bullshit as the ones that've been here longer'

You read too much into what I said. I was simply telling him not to be so defensive. People at totse like to flame alot, and if he stays as part of the community he will have to get used to it. Im not going to go into how I have a life outside outside of my computer room, because I dont care what you think of me . I didnt ask to moderate this forum, or MGCBTSOOYG, they simply made me mod. zack novoselic, what is the point of your rant? Ive only got one other question for you, if im such a loser, with no life, why are you wasting your time writing a rant about it?

Chill out man...

EDIT(fixed grammatical errors)

[This message has been edited by MR.SMITH (edited 10-13-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-10-14, 08:54
zack novoselic zack novoselic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

Uhm...no. Only the 1st sentence was about you. The part against some mods wasn't directly aimed at you.
I just cant stand people that think there are real criminals writing posts on Totse.com.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-16, 16:19
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

quote:
Originally posted by zack novoselic:
But ok, i guess acting like the Big Cheese around here improves your selfesteem or something?



I don't know, does it? It seems that you use it rather effectively.

I just cant stand people that think there are real criminals writing posts on Totse.com. Irony is a beautiful thing.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-16, 16:42
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

I sense Bitching and Moaning... and we know where that belongs.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-16, 22:58
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

i got way more then 500+ posts i wish i were a mod ......

 #18 
Old 2002-10-17, 13:57
zack novoselic zack novoselic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
I don't know, does it? It seems that you use it rather effectively.

I just cant stand people that think there are real criminals writing posts on Totse.com. Irony is a beautiful thing.



Funny how i step on many persons toes while i'm only talking about a few...

Oh, and you'll have to explain your 2nd alinea, famicommie (not that your 1st came across).
 #19 
Old 2002-10-17, 16:47
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

What's an alinea?
 #20 
Old 2002-10-17, 20:15
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

why warweed? Its not really that great. I get a certain satisfaction out of giving people advice. But besides that, its like weeding a garden only instead of weeds its bullshit and instead of a garden is a forum...
 #21 
Old 2002-10-18, 03:16
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Great new NAPALM, only two household things and 10 minutes!

I guess mods are (from a certain point of view) gods and members are clods so we are trying to get to that 'next step' but when we get there I guess it's not so good and the grass is much greener on the other side.

Zack, you're annoying as hell. Shut the fuck up before I 'tell my homies to bust a cap in yo ass biotch!'
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics