About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 22:19
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

I have compiled a list of questions that have been asked millions of times, sound retarded, will get you flamed for asking, and nobody wants to hear. If I missed some, please add it on, and we can now refer retards that ask these questions to this thread, which is easier than flaming them, because I have pre-written a flame for you.

If you were referred to this thread because you asked one of these questions you are a fucking moron. Go play in traffic, OD on nutmeg, cough syrup with acetominophen, dramamine, and DIE!!! Now you're up past your bedtime, go to bed before mommy catches you up on the computer and spanks you.

Can I get high off of nutmeg?

Yes, but it will be no fun and very bad for you.

Can I get high off of dramamine?

Yes, but it isn't very fun, you will trip, and feel like total shit.

Can I get high off of cough syrup?

Yes, you can trip on the DXM in cough syrup, it's pretty fun.

How do I hack?

if you have to ask you can't.

How do I hax0r ho7ma1l?

if you have to ask you can't.

How do I hack AIM screenames?

if you have to ask you can't.

How can I pick locks?

if you have to ask you can't.

How can I make a bomb?

shove a dildo up your ass and try to fart.

How can I make (insert explosive here)

if you have to ask you can't do it.

Where can I get (insert chemical here)

You'll have to find it yourself.

Where can I get drugs?

if you have to ask you're gonna get ripped off.

How can I fuck up my school?

Go fuck yourself.

Does the magic bag really work?

yes it does.

How do I shoplift?

go in, grab item, walk out. If you need a better plan make it up yourself.

 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 23:04
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

you forgot one


What is NAPALM?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 23:38
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

quote:
How can I make a bomb?

shove a dildo up your ass and try to fart.



I like that one. You made me laugh.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 03:24
elite elite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

i have a question lol wat is a kewl???
 #5 
Old 2002-10-14, 04:04
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

Oh shit i love the shop lifting one,
a kewl is some with a small amount of posts, like yourself, the asked dumb questions to try and apear cool, like yourself, and anoys all of the regulars, like yorself.

CTR
 #6 
Old 2002-10-14, 04:35
elite elite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

ohhh shit i dint know that i thought it meant something like newb like in starcraft
 #7 
Old 2002-10-17, 02:54
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

"How can I make my dick bigger?"

If you have to ask, you're impotent.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-17, 03:21
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

And of course there's the ever popular "Is my dick big enough?" question.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-17, 03:25
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

This world is full of stupid people and most of them end up here.

CTR
 #10 
Old 2002-10-17, 03:45
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

quote:
Originally posted by MR END:
you forgot one


What is NAPALM?



There was a kid about a year ago that was trying to sell "stable napalm", I should have saved that post.

 #11 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:17
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

I can think of a few that were missed - one of which just showed up again in SP yesterday.

I'll leave the witty response to someone else, as I don't really feel 'funny' today; I usually don't on such occasions as this when the pain get so bad that it threatens to get to the point of being intolerable.

- I din't come here to bitch about pain so...


  • What is that symbol in the upper corner?
  • Who can hook me up? [I know: one like this was already mentioned]
  • How can I pass a drug test?
  • Where can I get [insert restricted chemical here]?
  • How do I make crank?
  • What's an easy way to make acid?
  • Who here likes anal?
  • Who's got [or] where can I get passwords for porno sites?


And then there's my personal favorite:

  • How do get to be a Mod?
 #12 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:18
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

By the way, How do I get to be a mod?

Ooops...nevermind.

Nox
 #13 
Old 2002-10-18, 00:06
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

How do I become a mod?

Easy. Go get your own damn board.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-18, 00:53
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

How do I become a Mod?

Easy, sleep with another Mod........
 #15 
Old 2002-10-27, 04:45
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
How do I become a Mod?

Easy, sleep with another Mod........




You could always make a mod

(again, sleep with a mod)
 #16 
Old 2002-10-27, 07:35
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

You forgot "What does TOTSE mean?"
It means Temple of the Screaming Electron
-FV

[This message has been edited by The Flame Viper (edited 10-27-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-10-27, 08:08
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
How do I become a Mod?

Easy, sleep with another Mod........



You wanna be a mod?
 #18 
Old 2002-10-27, 11:17
Ronger Ronger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

You say that if you ask someone else how to hack, then you cant hack.If you learn how to hack then you can. They are askng how to hack, not if they can.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-27, 12:47
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

Asking "how do I hack" is sort of like asking "how do I use the computer" without specifying what you're trying to do.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-27, 13:16
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

A few from weapons and Combat:

Where can I get a gun if I'm only 16?

Wait a few years.


How do I make a silencer?

2 buckets of mayonaise, a hot dog, and 3 pounds of salt.


How much is (insert gun model here) on the the black market?

$15-$500


 #21 
Old 2002-10-29, 17:41
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

How do I MAKE Nutmeg?
I have seen it in Spurious, I think.
What is a Kewl?
You are one.
Why is totse gone to shit?
Cos of posts asking Why is totse gone to shit.
Why am I so good looking?
Because Im the bastard child of Fabio and Beyonce Knoweles.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:00
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

Why did Luke Skywalker looks a scruff bag in empire ?

Because a Wampa attacked him !!

Oh shit thats never been asked, doh

Peace Renegade,
 #23 
Old 2002-11-02, 12:05
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Frequently (far too frequently) Asked Questions.

quote:
Originally posted by Genital-Warfare:
This world is full of stupid people and most of them end up here.

CTR

I think that explains why im here

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics