|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-08, 21:41
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
How I hate them.
I try not to hate or like people based on race but...
Read here
Here is the blurb: Attorney Johnnie Cochran talks about the legal action he is considering against the NFL over the lack of black head coaches.
Ebonics, Affirmative Action, NAACP, Essence Awards, I my great, great, great, great grandfather was a slave and you own me, blah, blah...
This is the shit that makes me HATE blacks. Absolutely HATE!
Everyone may be created equally, but time and environment changes all.
The culture we grow up in has a large effect on who we become. And my experience (growing up in LA) has shown me that on the average black people has a much lower intelligence. This is why they don�t hold many thinking positions in life.
Hell, after 200 years most blacks still cant speak English with much ability. It�s �with�, not �wif�.
Per capita, black commit more crime than whites.
Don�t think that I dislike all races. I make my judgment based on experience.
Races that have shown themselves (to me) to be quite good: American, Thai, Japanese, Spanish (from Spain), Canadian, India (from India), Jews, German, British, Australian, Vietnamese and Irish.
Races that show that they are wastes of skin: All Latin Americans, Black Americans, Black Africans Koreans and most people from Arab nations.
I realize that no rule is 100%, but only an idiot would ignore averages.
I know this post won�t change anything, but it feels good to get it out.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-08, 21:47
|
UrMom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
yes, i hate the NAACP in particular. What they do isn't civil rights but simply counter anti-white racism. also, i dont coinsider my self a racist, because some black people can be cool and shit but i just hate the ones who love being ghetto and thug-wannabe's.. i also hate whiggers
|
|
#3
 2002-10-08, 23:14
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
quote: Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?: Per capita, black commit more crime than whites.
Martin Luther King acknowledged this fact in the 1960's but then, like now, it was too racially sensitive to address. For what it's worth. Nox
|
|
#4
 2002-10-09, 00:33
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
whiggers are a good example of whites being a unperfect blend of brilliance and stupidy.
|
|
#5
 2002-10-09, 00:47
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Appearently, one should never refer to facts when addressing a particular race.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-10, 06:43
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
I have only heard a black person pronounce my last name correctly on two occasions. Two. That's proof that it's physically possible.
It's not a particularly difficult name, either. It's about as English as you can get. Edwards. Not Etwurds. It's a pretty fucking common name, ya know! E-D-W-A-R-D-S!
And you cannot "axe" me a question! The "sk" sound does not involve the lips, so you can't say that it's a physical problem of blacks typically having larger lips than whites. Just the teeth and the tongue. That's it.
"With" is the same way. "Th" is all teeth and tongue. Say it with me: wiTH. THat. THis. See?!
You're just fucking lazy and uneducated. Ebonics is not a language, it's an impediment!
I feel better now.
|
|
#7
 2002-10-10, 20:09
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Hey ThetaReactor, let me axe you a question... :)
The very fact they wanted to make ebonics a recognized language show their real intelligence.
Maybe a few thousand Americans should move to France, speak the language like we were Forest Gump and push to have it recognized as Amerionics.
What do you think?
Morons.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-10, 21:32
|
Annabelle 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
*Deep felt nod*
I'm feelin' yah Who's your Daddy...I'm feelin' yah man.
~Annabelle~
|
|
#9
 2002-10-11, 02:33
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
*feeling the love* :)
|
|
#10
 2002-10-11, 14:52
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Now that I think about it...
Readers may not believe it, but I am big fan of B.B. King. I dig his blues.
I have a CD that is mostly just old performances taped from the 50s. Including the people around him (blacks). The blacks back then seemed to talk much more intelligently that they do now. The pronouncation is perfect. And they were very well stated.
So, what happened? Why do blacks seem to talk worse now than then?
|
|
#11
 2002-10-13, 02:11
|
Pyrothedragon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
i live in alabama and i hate mexicans.... they always say shit about you and they smell like shit and they have taken over wal-mart.... i dont know if this is the same as where u live but it sure is here and i hate them and thug niggers and wiggers and chiggers (chinese niggers)
|
|
#12
 2002-10-13, 04:03
|
stgeorge6602 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
To all those who respond to this post using the excuse that they hate blacks/mexicans or whatever because they cannot speak english properly,fuck off and die racist scum.You people make me laugh.WHITE AMERICANS CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH. have you ever heard a southener or someone from new york or L.A.......Man you people cannot even spell correctly,you take a word and decide that you can spell it better.Im white and English and when i watch tv or see a movie and all i see and hear is dumb arse americans and the way that they live and act,my friends and I just piss ourselves with laughter......... way
|
|
#13
 2002-10-13, 04:57
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
stgeorge6602:
As my profile indicates, I live in the metro Atlanta area. That places me in Georgia. Therefore, I am a Southerner. Strangely enough, I speak English better than you do.
Living in the Atlanta area exposes me to a very large number of black people. In my observations, the whites tend to speak much more clearly than the blacks. I would guess that I see more blacks in a week than you have seen in your life.
In closing, I never stated that I hate blacks for their speech impairments. I don't particularly like you, though. Your grammar is horrible, and I truly dislike hypocrites.
|
|
#14
 2002-10-13, 05:06
|
Ghost*Pumpkin*88 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
what the fuck
dude just talked shit about every race in the world. i said one thing about a retarded kid who got hit by a car and everyone gets the undies in a bunch.
|
|
#15
 2002-10-13, 10:51
|
stgeorge6602 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Thet,So you think you can tell,just from reading my post,that you speak better English.How I think that would be a great skill to possess. And how am I a hypocrite,I have never stated in any of my posts that I hate anyone based on their colour or race,I dont even dislike you Americans,Infact I find them greatly amusing..
|
|
#16
 2002-10-13, 14:03
|
sph3ric pyramid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
I don't quite get the whole Latin Americans thing. Where I come from (Midwest), they bust their ass working jobs to support their families. Which is why people like to hire them. Of course, I assume we're just speaking of Latin Americans in America...right?
peace out. sph3ric pyramid.
|
|
#17
 2002-10-13, 14:41
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
stgeorge6602, it�s not the lack of speaking English that is the major concern when it comes to foreigners. For example, my German is still quite poor. But have you seen a bunch of southerners rising up in arms to have their accent officially recognized as �SoutherSpeak� or such?
If the only problem with blacks were their speech patters, it would be OK. Unfortunately, they have many more problems as a race. Some of which were stated above.
I do recognize that each race/nationality has its exceptions. For example, I�m sure you nationality is fine upstanding one. And then, there is you.
sph3ric pyramid, the level of work in not necessarily an indicator of worth. But, I should point out, that Mexico (for example) has one of the lowest GNP for its size in the world. And like blacks, Latin Americans create more crime per capita than whites. And yes, I am mainly referring to Latin Americans. Spanish (from Spain) and Italians have shown themselves to be (to me) cultured and generally good peoples.
Ghost*Pumpkin*88, making statements about different races is a generalization. No one chooses to be retarded, they are born that way. Making fun of a person who has a physical/mental deformity, no matter the race, is just not right. The comments I make about races are based on studies or my own personal experiences. But as we all know: never use facts when talking about races.
edit: fixed a UBB tag.
[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 10-13-2002).]
|
|
#18
 2002-10-13, 19:41
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
*Ghost*Pumpkin*88 has a point...
If mocking the lack of intelligence of a race, based on generalisation, is acceptable, then surely mocking the intelligence of an individual, based on knowledge of that individual is equally acceptable.
|
|
#19
 2002-10-13, 20:08
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
i fucking hate spics, chinks, wops, dotheads, kikes, wetbacks, honkeys, japs, camel jockeys, geeks, towelheads and the french...
but i love niggers!
|
|
#20
 2002-10-13, 21:03
|
a_global_threat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
I think its only right to hate someone when they are out of place and they know it then they are giving you shit when blacks,mexicans or whatever choose to say axe they are being assholes but I don't hate blacks I hate that annoying little fuck
|
|
#21
 2002-10-13, 21:32
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
FuckOffandDie, part of reading is comprehension.
|
|
#22
 2002-10-14, 04:32
|
Ghost*Pumpkin*88 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
who's your daddy:
no one chooses to be retarded, just like no one chooses to be black or white or mexican. so shut the fuck up.
|
|
#23
 2002-10-14, 14:42
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Ghost*Pumpkin*88, no one chooses to be black or white. But, any race can be educated and have manners. For some it appears to be harder than others.
No one can "learn" to not be retarded.
Much like you, your analogy blows.
|
|
#24
 2002-10-14, 15:09
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
quote: And my experience (growing up in LA) has shown me that on the average black people has a much lower intelligence
|
|
#25
 2002-10-14, 16:43
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
True, it was poorly worded.
It really isn't the physiology that is the issue, it's the culture. Or lack thereof.
Like I said in another post I'm a fan of B.B. King. And as such I own some of his CDs. Many of the blacks I hear in his live recordings (taped back in the 50's) sound well educated and well spoken.
I think that the true reason blacks are so undesirable is that they have fallen into the "it's not our fault" routine. Everything bad is life is because of "the Man" and not themselves.
Until they accept responsibility for themselves and their actions they will continue to be inferior to those around them.
|
|
#26
 2002-10-14, 18:39
|
guevara 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Hang on - you like BB King's band because they are "educated and well-spoken?" what the fuck is that? Im educated (or in the process of becoming so) but I would hardly consider myself well-fucking-spoken. Repeat after me, the cultural studies mantra "Language is organic and evolving, and reflect the systems of meaning and discourses regularly referred to or utilised by a group or culture."
Now shut the fuck up before I get some post-modern linguo-centric philosophy onto you.
Too slow motherfucker
|
|
#27
 2002-10-14, 18:43
|
|
Regular
|
|
The land of milk and honey
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
From my experience in a very ethnically diverse high school (were the one high school in the city that gets all the e.s.l students dumped on us), I find it ridiculous to target a specific race with such spiteful intentions.
I have had just as much problems (muggings, general hostile bullshit etc.) with whites than with any other race. Excluding those who just came from other country's, the speech of blacks and other races are just as comprehendible to me as whites. Some blacks sound like idiot's some don't, hmmmm, sounds like whites.
As for hating ebonics, boohoo. It should be pretty obvious to everyone that for the past few decades black and white culture (other cultures too) have been somewhat separated. It's no ones fault, just the way it is, and in the case of blacks, ebonics is what naturally developed from that. It doesn't make them evil or stupid, it's just a spin on the language. moreover, there have been and will continue to be, countless variations on the english language. People who don't like ebonics sound to me like they feel nervous or scared because they can't understand it. Of course, maybe thats just because I can exert enough brain power to understand ebonics.
I hear so many people justifying their racism with statistics and other such bullshit. Get real, we all know anyone can pull any sort of stat out of their ass. As for black people committing more crime, they have been living in poor communities (does the name ghetto ring a bell), that state governments made especially for them (awww how nice). Unless your very ignorant, you should understand that poverty breeds more poverty, and also breeds crime. It's hard to become wealthy when your growing up in squalor. Also, when your whole community is filled with crime, you're probably going to adapt to fit the surroundings. This goes for any race, and isn't a cop out by any means, you commit a crime then you should be prepared to face the penalties. All it is is an attempt to show a little compassion and see things from more than one view point.
I guess my point is, don't justify hatred towards a whole race of people just because of generalizations. Doesn't it sound like a stupid thing to do when put like that?
|
|
#28
 2002-10-14, 18:56
|
phender 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
This country treats blacks too damn well. Maybe if we actually started treating blacks like white people (ie no Equal Oppurtunity Employment or favoring of minorites when looking at college applications) then they may realize that not every single fucking thing is going to be spoonfed to them because their ancestors were slaves. But a majority of them seem to prefer a life of crime rather than that of a college education and a decent job so maybe there is no hope.
|
|
#29
 2002-10-14, 19:53
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
guevara, I use language as an indicator, not a cause.
"you like BB King's band because they are 'educated and well-spoken'?"
No, I like them for their musical talents.
"Now shut the fuck up before I get some post-modern linguo-centric philosophy onto you. "
"but I would hardly consider myself well-fucking-spoken"
Truly? You jest...
"Too slow motherfucker" - he says looking up from the mat.
great_sage=heaven, the whole Ebonics movement is an indicator of how lacking some blacks can be when it comes to thought. A language that is nothing more than lack of skill at another? Idiotic to say the least.
Oh no! You mean black people commit more crime because they come from a poor environment? Being poor is no excuse. I grew up on the streets of LA and am doing just fine. No special grants, loans or laws. Just hard work. I don't do drugs. I don't commit violent crimes. I don't live a life of excuses.
Non-whites have more opportunities than whites. Special scholarships and special laws. Affirmative Action: you must hire people based on their non-white color.
What a load of crap. phender is right, there are too many laws in favor of different races or nationality. If you beat up someone because they are a certain race you earn an extra penalty. How about scholarships set up for just certain non-white races?
Well, so long as it doesn't favor the white people it's not racist.
All races may created equal, but that's now how they end up.
edit: forgot a pronoun
[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 10-14-2002).]
|
|
#30
 2002-10-14, 23:38
|
|
Regular
|
|
The land of milk and honey
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Of course being poor is no excuse. Did you read where I said it wasn't a cop out. But we all know that poor communities breed more crime than well off ones, its just fact, and will never change. Thats all I was saying. And about ebonics, It doesn't limit your ability to say something intelligent. Sadly, you'd pass off anything said in ebonics as stupid, and not give it another thought.
|
|
#31
 2002-10-14, 23:42
|
|
Regular
|
|
The land of milk and honey
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
One other thing, I do admit that black people have some unfair advantages because of what my ancesters did, and sure it pisses me off. There should have been compensation, but I'll admit that its become too much. However, thats not the fault of the average black guy, so I'm not going to hate him for something he didn't do, just like he shouldn't hate me for what me my ancestors did.
|
|
#32
 2002-10-15, 02:15
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Again it comes down to timelines.
Americans had slaves over a hundred years ago. The people involved are long since dead. For the blacks it's all about money.
Just another way to get free money.
Just for the record, the majority of black Africans sold to Americans as slave were sold by other black Africans. One tribe would raid another because the knew they could sell them for money to buy guns.
So, does that mean that blacks in Africa owe blacks in America? If the sellers don't own them money than neither do the buyers.
|
|
#33
 2002-10-15, 18:08
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?: [B]I try not to hate or like people based on race but... THE FREAK U DON'T, U RACIST #*
Ebonics, Affirmative Action, NAACP, Essence Awards, I my great, great, great, great grandfather was a slave and you own me, blah, blah... HOW ABOUT IF SOMEONE SAYS THE SAME THING ABOUT JEWS (cuz i presume u r jewish)...THE HALOCAUST BLAH BLAH... DO UNTO OTHERS AS U WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO U! (in other wrds don't do to others wat u kno would hurt u b/c in the end we'r all ppl n proably hurts them as well, treat others w/ the respect u would like for yourself)
Everyone may be created equally, but time and environment changes all. EXACTLY ENVIRONMENT! SOCIETY CREATES ITS OWN EVILS
The culture we grow up in has a large effect on who we become. YES THIS HATING CULTURE IS WAT WE NEED TO CHANGE n maybe then we can c better ppl Per capita, black commit more crime than whites. WHITES COMMIT HEINOUSE CRIMES, , ALL YOUR MAJOR SEX OFFENDERS, SERIEL KILLERS, CHILDREN KILLING PARENTS CORPORATE CEO'S FUCKING ALL,
AND AFRICAN AMERICANS, IMMIGRANTS FROM AFRICA TEND TO DO ALOT BETTER THEN AFRICAN AMERICANS, WAT DOES THAT TELL U, THEY ESCAPED THE F'D UP HATE MENTALITY THE REST OF BLACKS IN THIS COUNTRY HAVE TO GROW UP IN.
THE MOST IMPORATNT PART OF CIVILIZATION IS "CIVIL", COMMIT THAT TO MEMORY, N LEARN HOW TO BE CIVIL, SCREW THAT LEARN HOW TO BE HUMAN. GOSH U PPL PISS ME OFF SO MUCH, SO MUCH!!!! BUT U KNOW U SUFFER U'LL BE MISERABLE AND THEN U WILL DIE, N U WILL NEVER ENJOY LIFE YOUR LOSSS! N I AM SO GRATEFULL FOR THAT.
[This message has been edited by farwah (edited 10-15-2002).]
|
|
#34
 2002-10-15, 18:39
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
I live in Antwerp and there's a shitload of jews (orthodox, with curly sideburns) here. I don't hate the weird fucks, but if it would make you feel better let me tell you that I bug them on the streets with every occasion I get (and same goes for the rest of the dilweeds I encouter on the streets). Hhhhhhm, I wonder how come I haven't been beaten up yet? People (especially muslims) are very sensetive when you laugh/make fun of their culture.
|
|
#35
 2002-10-15, 21:00
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
"THE FREAK U DON'T, U RACIST #*" - farwah
Not against every race. I judge each individually. I do like White (obviously), Japanese, Thai, Spaniards, Italians and Indians (from India) to name a few.
I speak some Spanish, Japanese and German. Not exactly Xenophobic.
"HOW ABOUT IF SOMEONE SAYS THE SAME THING ABOUT JEWS...THE HALOCAUST BLAH BLAH..."
The Jews were recompense not long afterwards. Not over a century and a half later.
"EXACTLY ENVIRONMENT! SOCIETY CREATES ITS OWN EVILS" - Yes, but some races breed it better than others.
"WHITES COMMIT HEINOUSE CRIMES, , ALL YOUR MAJOR SEX OFFENDERS, SERIEL KILLERS, CHILDREN KILLING PARENTS CORPORATE CEO'S FUCKING ALL,"
In a major city such as Los Angeles, 80% or more of all murders are committed by black people. But tha fact of the matter is that blacks comprise 15% of the US population but commit over 30% of the nations crime.
Here are a few links: In relation to drugs Some good statistics Look towards the bottom
Just because you don't like that every race is not equal, doesn't make any less true.
"AND AFRICAN AMERICANS, IMMIGRANTS FROM AFRICA TEND TO DO ALOT BETTER THEN AFRICAN AMERICANS"
Immagrants as a whole fall it to two rough groups. One is the criminal element who is looking to expand. And the other wants to move to a country where, with hard work, you can make you dreams come true. As for escaping "THEY ESCAPED THE F'D UP HATE MENTALITY THE REST OF BLACKS IN THIS COUNTRY", African tribe kill other blacks from other tribes on a daily basis. There have been quite a few instances where over 100,000 people were killed at one time in �tribal cleansing�. Does Idi Amin ring any bells for you? Probably not.
�BUT U KNOW U SUFFER U'LL BE MISERABLE AND THEN U WILL DIE, N U WILL NEVER ENJOY LIFE YOUR LOSSS!�
Really? I�m miserable? Hmm, I didn�t know that. I guess I need to put in my Palm Pilot so I wont forget. I�m a computer programming with a lovely wife driving a nice car making a very good salary. I surround myself with good friends and family. I guess I�ll have to tell them too.
�I bug them on the streets with every occasion� �I wonder how come I haven't been beaten up yet?� � XeNobiTe
When confronted with the mentally infirm and unstable, just smile and walk away. Anything else would be a waste of time.
Try again.
edit: had to fix a link
[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 10-15-2002).]
|
|
#36
 2002-10-15, 22:50
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
quote: Originally posted by XeNobiTe: I live in Antwerp and there's a shitload of jews (orthodox, with curly sideburns) here. I don't hate the weird fucks, but if it would make you feel better let me tell you that I bug them on the streets with every occasion I get (and same goes for the rest of the dilweeds I encouter on the streets). Hhhhhhm, I wonder how come I haven't been beaten up yet? People (especially muslims) are very sensetive when you laugh/make fun of their culture.
I AM SORRY, R U RESPONDING TO ME HERE? WELL, K MAYBE I AM CONFUSED BUT.. IT DOESN'T MAKE ME FEEL BETTER THAT ANYONE IS RUDE TO ANYONE, INCLUDING JEWS, UNLESS U R TAKING A PISS N THEY KNOW IT, AS 4 PPL BEING SENSITIVE, ESPECIALLY MUSLIMS, MAYBE ITS THE TIME, OR THE MAYBE THE WAY ITS DONE. I COULD SAY I HATE U BUT I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON HOW I SAY IT THAT MATTERS REALLY, NWAY I DON'T KNOW IF U WERE RESPONDING TO ME HERE, CUZ I DON'T SEE HOW WAT U SAID HAS ANYTHING TO DO W/ WAT I SAID.
|
|
#37
 2002-10-15, 23:00
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO WHO'S YOUR DADDY, U R A RACIST IF U LIKE HATE OR DISLIKE PPL AND JUDGE THEM B/C THEY R OF A CERTAIN RACE. AND U MUST BE MISERABLE IF U ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE YOURSELF SUPERIOR BY PUTTING OTHERS DOWN, N FOR SUCH STUPID REASONS AS RACE RELIGION AND WELL WAHETVER ELSE U USE TO JUDGE PPL. I KNEW PPL WHO HATED BLACKS B/C THEY GOT BEAT UP BY THEM ALOT. DID U GET YOUR BUTT KICKED TOO EVEN YOUR NAME GIVES U AWAY TO BE ATLEAST SOMEWHAT INSECURE, MY GUESS IS U R INCREDIBLY INSECURE.
[This message has been edited by farwah (edited 10-15-2002).]
|
|
#38
 2002-10-16, 00:16
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
In my book racist people will never like someone of a particular race, religions or nationality.
"AND U MUST BE MISERABLE IF U ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE YOURSELF SUPERIOR BY PUTTING OTHERS DOWN"
Actually, I spend the majority of my time learning about many things. Part of this is hashing over my feeling towards other races. I make no excuses, facts are facts, and not all races are the same.
�I KNEW PPL WHO HATED BLACKS B/C THEY GOT BEAT UP BY THEM ALOT.�
Actually, I�ve only ever fought whites and Hispanics.
�EVEN YOUR NAME GIVES U AWAY TO BE ATLEAST SOMEWHAT INSECURE, MY GUESS IS U R INCREDIBLY INSECURE.�
Holy crap, your real identity just slipped out! Your Sigmund Freud! So�you must really have a hang up on having sex with your mother.
I chose my moniker when I played the computer game Metal of Honor by EA Games. It was meant to taunt my opponents.
Your really can�t hold up in a in a structured argument, can you? Oh yeah, takes some online etiquette courses.
Truly pathetic.
|
|
#39
 2002-10-16, 00:55
|
|
Regular
|
|
The land of milk and honey
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Who's your daddy, I think we don't really disagree on anything, it just seems that way. I agree with you that compensation for blacks should have ended long ago, and has gone to far. However, I live my day to day life, talking with blacks around my age. They never spout bullshit about how they're opressed and how whites owe them or anything, they just wan't to live a regular life. So you can probably see why I don't hold anything against them.
|
|
#40
 2002-10-16, 01:09
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
True, the remarks I make are generalizations. That's why I say I'm predjudiced, not rascist.
I'm sure people like farwah just swollowed their teeth but it comes down to distinction.
I may disklike some races as a whole, but I can like individuals from any race. Truly racist people will never like anyone of certain races at all.
I just don't ingnore the fact that not are races are equal. If you are intereted for conversations sake, I can give you by biggest reason. Just say so.
|
|
#41
 2002-10-16, 15:22
|
Lazy Bastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Using the way people speak as a sign of there intelligence is idiotic.
In Britain there are countless different dialects, From the Queens\Proper English (posh), to Scouse, to Brummie, to Cockeny, they are all versions of English. Just because someone grew up in Liverpool and therefore speaks in a scouse accent and uses scouse phrases does not mean they are any more\less clever that somebody who speaks in the Queens\Proper English.
Some of the cleaverest people I know are Scousers and some of the stupidist people I know are posh.
The way you speak is affected by where you grew up, not by your intelligence.
|
|
#42
 2002-10-16, 15:59
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Someone was calling me a racist?
--And stop writing incaps.
|
|
#43
 2002-10-16, 20:38
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
Lazy Bastard, it's not so much that they talk with an accent. It's the fact that they tried to make it a bona fide language out of it. That is why I question their intelligence, among other things.
XeNobiTe, you post made it sound like you single out Muslims to harass. You may need to clarify that you harass more than just Muslims. If you do�
|
|
#44
 2002-10-16, 22:58
|
Lazy Bastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
What's wrong with making a bona fide language out of it? Surely the desire to create a bona fide language shows some intelligence.
Language evoles, it isn't a static thing, new words are created or foregin words are incorporated into the language. The English you speak now is alot differant from the English of 500 years ago. Just read some Shakespeare if you need proof. That is the nature of language.
|
|
#45
 2002-10-17, 00:32
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
There is evolution of language and then there is just corruption.
Blacks try to do everything they can to be un-American. Ebonics, Quanza (sp?), Affirmative action, etc...
|
|
#46
 2002-10-17, 01:52
|
Syntex 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
quote: Per capita, black commit more crime than whites.
It's not that more black commit crime the nwhites do, is just because they are to dumb to get away with it. I have never been cought stealing, and have never came close, and I am white. So... that highly false. And yes, all this ghetto slur talk is stupid. It shows their laziness, and the ones who are rich, thats only because their ancestor were higher ranked in society somehow, and most commonly: they were adopted by WHITE people.
|
|
#47
 2002-10-17, 02:35
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
I find it interesting that when a black person becomes successful, educated, law abiding and fulfills the American Dream he/she is labeled a "Tom" or a sellout.
|
|
#48
 2002-10-17, 20:36
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
alrigt granted i didn't make very much sense back there and attacking u (whose your daddy) n not your thoughts wasn't the best of ideas, but its hard for me to take you seriously and not get angry, honestly. but given that i do, despite all, belive that you, like everyone, have a right to your opinion - i suppose i should be more objective. so ooopS! i grew up around and involved with different kinds of cultures faiths and people and i found them all beautifull, anyway ok i understand u r prejudiced not racist scum  but if u were responsible for recruiting ppl for whatever, would u then prejudge one person to be more hard-working, intelligent, motivated what have u, based upon thier skin color, race etc. would u not buy a house in a neighborhood pre-dominately black or move out of a neigborhood with a growing hispanic population. real estate...this is the only tangible example i can think of right now... if a black person moves into an all white neighborhood, the prices of all the houses including this black person's goes down, its A fact. my mom is a real estate agent, ppl still ask if there are any blacks in a certain neigborhood, i just imagine what it must be like to be on the other recieving end of such yea prejudiced opinions. any way so imagine this doctor just bought a house in an expensive neighborhood, paid as much as any other person on the block but b/c of his skin color, first he is not welcomed second b/c he is black the price of the house goes down, how freaking unfair is that! most of the "facts" u talk about like crime ratio's etc, - there are a multitude of factors that u r not considering that explain that. O! and for everyone here its not about slavery its about discrimination that still exists!! n if u can't see that well hell...just look in the mirror. Slavery may have ended but discrimination, whether its prejudice or racism it still exists and the not so recent burning of balck churches and that guy who was tied to the back of a truck and was dragged until his head fell off, r all testomonies to the feelings that exist. The fact that blacks r not able to do as well as whites does not show them to be inferior beings, b/c science - genetics etc- would indicate otherwise - we all have the same brains and body for the most part, skin color doesn't change that much, howver these disparities do show that racism still exists! The reason why i said u -"who's your daddy" wil never live.. it was because i belive feeling is a big part of living - sympathy and empathy are all feelings. neway i imagibe i can't ever change the way u think. g'nite all n wish me luck i still have this horrible paper to do! it will never get done especailly if i continue on this site the way i do. [This message has been edited by farwah (edited 10-17-2002).] [This message has been edited by farwah (edited 10-17-2002).]
|
|
#49
 2002-10-17, 20:42
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
"Blacks try to do everything they can to be un-American. Ebonics, Quanza (sp?), Affirmative action, etc...[/B][/QUOTE] by "who's your daddy"
"Kwanza" Maybe they are just trying to be "black-americans",
[This message has been edited by farwah (edited 10-17-2002).]
|
|
#50
 2002-10-17, 21:32
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
quote: Originally posted by XeNobiTe: Someone was calling me a racist?
--And stop writing incaps.
SAY WHAT?!
|
|
#51
 2002-10-17, 21:38
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?: [B]I try not to hate or like people based on race but...
Ebonics, Affirmative Action, NAACP, Essence Awards, I my great, great, great, great grandfather was a slave and you own me, blah, blah...
This is the shit that makes me HATE blacks. Absolutely HATE!
Ebonics, affirmative action, NAACP, were not created and are not meant to compensate blacks for slavery, but rather they are for what u said in the second line "HATE blacks", these ideas, organizations, laws etc are setup to protect blacks and other minorites even if u hate them. The largest benefactors of the NAACP are white women! myths dismantled. xoxoxox
|
|
#52
 2002-10-17, 21:41
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
quote: Originally posted by phender: This country treats blacks too damn well. Maybe if we actually started treating blacks like white people (ie no Equal Oppurtunity Employment or favoring of minorites when looking at college applications) then they may realize that not every single fucking thing is going to be spoonfed to them because their ancestors were slaves. But a majority of them seem to prefer a life of crime rather than that of a college education and a decent job so maybe there is no hope.
phender how would u know what they prefer or don't ! did the entire black community in the US tell u that. n u r right, if we actually started treating blacks like white people things would be better, n we would not need eoe or affirmitive action.
|
|
#53
 2002-10-17, 21:49
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
quote: Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?: I find it interesting that when a black person becomes successful, educated, law abiding and fulfills the American Dream he/she is labeled a "Tom" or a sellout.
OK not true at all!!! pure horse shit.. excuse me i get angry again, "sell-out" is someone who would sell-out the black communities interests so that he/she can be more succesfull. someone who is succesfulll b/c they hurt the black community. the black community, i am sure, is very proud of its doctors, lawyers, activits etc. very proud of its succesfull, law abiding, etc members. don't try and tell me otherwise! [This message has been edited by farwah (edited 10-17-2002).]
|
|
#54
 2002-10-18, 01:01
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How I hate them.
"anyway ok i understand u r prejudiced not racist scum"  This shows that you are trying to see it from my perspective. Which is cool. I try to do the same. "pre-dominately black or move out of a neigborhood with a growing hispanic population" I probably would not. On a side note, I never condone harming anyone because of ethnic, religious or national differences. I do however generally avoid those I dislike. I read your piece on blacks and real estate. It falls into percentages. Blacks do commit more crime by numbers. The black family that moved in may have been nice people, but the odds were against it. I know it sounds harsh, but that�s the way it plays out. I truly to not hate all non-white races. But I do acknowledge that not all races are the same. �most of the "facts" u talk about like crime ratio's etc, - there are a multitude of factors that u r not considering that explain that The causes may be many. The cures may be many. But the final results are the real life of the moment. �neway i imagibe i can't ever change the way u think.� You�re wrong. As a matter of fact, TheMouse is changing my view on the Israelis in that other thread. But don�t tell her though.  She is presenting some good facts, which is what I base my life on. �Maybe they are just trying to be "black-americans" Blacks who choose to be, are Americans. The problem is that many will only call themselves �African�. They generally don�t want equality (giving the examples that I did). That is where many of the problems stem from. �SAY WHAT?! I SAID STOP YELLING!  �Ebonics, affirmative action, NAACP, were not created and are not meant to compensate blacks for slavery, but rather they are for what u said in the second line "HATE blacks" They are having just the opposite effect. �The largest benefactors of the NAACP are white women� Any proof/links? �n u r right, if we actually started treating blacks like white people things would be better, n we would not need eoe or affirmitive action� Actually, if black started acting like Americans, then maybe whites would actually feel a bond with them. That�s the sort of thing that sometimes happens in the military. I�m white and you�re black, but first and foremost: we are marines. �OK not true at all!!!� It is true. I�ve seen it. I grew up in LA and have seen it quite a few times. The whole �Uncle Tom�s Cabin� crap. If a black person become successful and doesn�t show all sorts of �African� influences, he is labeled a �Tom�. I seen this crap, not second hand, I have seen it with my own eyes. The parents were happy, the family was happy. But is ended their. I think the real reason comes down to the haves and have nots. It�s not the guys was really a sell out, it�s that he made it. It�s based on envy. edit: fixed UBB tags. [This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 10-18-2002).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|