About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:31
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default tr0g suck baboon dick

<xxxloserxxx> hi
<xxxloserxxx> i lub u
<xxxloserxxx> can we be friends
<XeNobiToooooooo> You're really boring me
<XeNobiToooooooo> I'll tell enigma you're stalking me
<xxxloserxxx> je pense que vous �tes messerschmidts
<xxxloserxxx> lol
<xxxloserxxx> stalking
<xxxloserxxx> oh nooo
<xxxloserxxx> stalking is phone calls, threats
<xxxloserxxx> standing outside
<XeNobiToooooooo> Your threatning me
<XeNobiToooooooo> online
<XeNobiToooooooo>
<xxxloserxxx> takes 3 consitant phone calls to constitute stalking
<XeNobiToooooooo> That would sound so funny in court
<xxxloserxxx> well suzie and dankgirl and trippy threatended my life
<xxxloserxxx> so i would love to see her drag me into court
<XeNobiToooooooo> Those were jokes you fool
<xxxloserxxx> besides what do you think the court would say being totse.com is a hacker and anti government website?
<XeNobiToooooooo> You have mental problems asswipe
<XeNobiToooooooo> lol
<XeNobiToooooooo> What does our case has to do with totse
<xxxloserxxx> no i heard she is planning something
<XeNobiToooooooo> Who?
<xxxloserxxx> but i have a lawyer on a retainer
<XeNobiToooooooo> Now I see why JC banned you
<XeNobiToooooooo> You're really sick
<xxxloserxxx> fuck jc
<xxxloserxxx> hes the Queen of Cencorship
<XeNobiToooooooo> Naawww he was right for banning you
<xxxloserxxx> thats my pet name for him
<XeNobiToooooooo> Man, you're so childish
<xxxloserxxx> you know what
<xxxloserxxx> you dont have a case you idiot
<xxxloserxxx> irc is not owned by you morons
<XeNobiToooooooo> LOL
<xxxloserxxx> if slashnet wants me off they will ban me
<XeNobiToooooooo> BWAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
<XeNobiToooooooo> ok look
<xxxloserxxx> you dont own this channel you registered it
<XeNobiToooooooo> What do you want from me?
<xxxloserxxx> Nothing just talking to you
<XeNobiToooooooo> No, I don't want to talk to you
<xxxloserxxx> so ignore me
<xxxloserxxx> i wanna talk to you
<XeNobiToooooooo> OKay I will
<xxxloserxxx> can you stop someone from babbling to you on the streets?
<XeNobiToooooooo> I'd kick em in the face on the street
<XeNobiToooooooo> People don't talk to me on the street
<XeNobiToooooooo> I hate people on the street
<xxxloserxxx> i would you wouldnt kick me in my face
<XeNobiToooooooo> Yeah I would
<xxxloserxxx> No you wouldnt
<XeNobiToooooooo> Whatever
<xxxloserxxx> tough guy huh
<xxxloserxxx> big bad macho european?
<XeNobiToooooooo> It's a pitty you can't find out.
<xxxloserxxx> i dont want to
<XeNobiToooooooo> That's cause you'r a pussy
<xxxloserxxx> im just saying if we crossed paths and i said hi and you tried to kick me in the face you would be missing a foot
<XeNobiToooooooo> pussy bitvh
<XeNobiToooooooo> bitch*
<xxxloserxxx> lol
<XeNobiToooooooo> lol
<xxxloserxxx> well come find out
<xxxloserxxx> tough guy
<XeNobiToooooooo> LOL
<xxxloserxxx> any time you want to fly out to the states and meet me
<XeNobiToooooooo> I pictured you smarter than this
<xxxloserxxx> im there
<xxxloserxxx> i always invite zm3 and who ever to come have abeer with me
<xxxloserxxx> they never show
<XeNobiToooooooo> Dumbass
<XeNobiToooooooo> Nigger LOL
<xxxloserxxx> J'ai pens� peut-�tre vous avez parl� fran�ais.
<xxxloserxxx> oui
<xxxloserxxx> messer
<xxxloserxxx> go kick messers ass
<XeNobiToooooooo> Why would I?
<xxxloserxxx> he said yer a pussy i think. maybe it wasnt him
<xxxloserxxx> German?
<XeNobiToooooooo> So what
<XeNobiToooooooo> I say you're a pussy
<xxxloserxxx> k
<xxxloserxxx> im a pussy
<xxxloserxxx> you are what you eat You dick
<xxxloserxxx> :P
<xxxloserxxx> nigger
<XeNobiToooooooo> How am I a nigger?
<xxxloserxxx> because a Nigger is an ignorant person such as yourself
<XeNobiToooooooo> I'm not ignorant
<xxxloserxxx> but thanks for informing me Suzie is gathering a case againts me
<xxxloserxxx> i will contact my lawyer
<xxxloserxxx> bye
No such nick/channel
 #2 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:32
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tr0g suck baboon dick

This fuck is really paranoid.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:36
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tr0g suck baboon dick

What exactly does he think his lawyer is going to do?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-07, 23:14
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tr0g suck baboon dick

I sorta missed the whole thing with tr0g and suzie leaving. What happened, did tr0g post her info or something?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-07, 23:27
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tr0g suck baboon dick

I'm not allowed to tell. sorry Told you I could be trusted!
 #6 
Old 2002-10-08, 00:20
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tr0g suck baboon dick

It involves the FBI, 6 marginally trained mules, 2 monkees and about 35 pounds of peanut butter.


Or something like that.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-08, 00:55
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: tr0g suck baboon dick

You forgot the white Bronco, rlpinca.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-10, 21:55
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tr0g suck baboon dick

Trog was banned? When did this happen any reason given?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics