About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-07, 16:37
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

I wanted to break through the "norm" here I suppose. I wanted to thank you guys for helping me out and giving me advice. I greatly appreciate it.
Also, I wanted to apologize to people like Subvertpunk for making him feel like less of a person because he is battling an addiction; I apologize for saying horrible hurtful things because I am no one to judge anyone! = P

Sincerely,

Annabelle
 #2 
Old 2002-10-07, 21:42
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

You've gone against all that we stand for. How dare you be polite in this forum, what were you thinking?

implied sarcasm
 #3 
Old 2002-10-07, 21:51
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

lol...We here in totse aren't used to polite, cut that out dammit...

Welcome to totse though Anna...

[This message has been edited by stormybaka (edited 10-07-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:17
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Annabelle, L'ange du Paradis

I have to say, its not only refreshing, but a very wonderful thing to get a new person in here thats polite.

/me pours self a brandy

I could sit here all day, and talk about what this means...has god sent a judge to rule over our wicked selves, or is there simply a nice person out there for once? I hope that its the latter, but its most likely just god being mean to us again.


(Note: I sincerely hope "L'ange du Paradis" means "the angel from paradise", my french = no good.)
 #5 
Old 2002-10-08, 07:27
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

eh? "Niesness" what is this? Whatever it is, it makes me squeemish :/

~~~~~~~~~
I left the horizon
curled up and frozen still
the turning of the hourglass
with all this time to kill...
 #6 
Old 2002-10-08, 07:54
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Niceness, god forbid! Nobody ever made themselves feel better at someone elses expense being "nice". This is a bit of fresh air tho', thats for sure. I don't think it'll catch on, but I'll do my best to try to spread it around \=:P
Cheers
 #7 
Old 2002-10-08, 14:25
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

/me gives Annabelle hot oral sex.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-08, 18:51
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Sits quietly in the corner, reticent.

mmmmmmmmmmmspite.

[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 10-08-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-10-08, 19:00
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Thank everyone I am just "speaking my piece" as usual And a SPECIAL thanks to XenoByte for that long session of hot oral sex! hahaha

Annabelle
 #10 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:48
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

*meekly asks Annabelle if she needs more (semi)hot oral sex.*

*Annabelle declines and leaves the room*

*Kamikaze sits back down*
 #11 
Old 2002-10-09, 02:02
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Zok is arrogant.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-09, 06:40
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
/me gives Annabelle hot oral sex.


Now you be polite, and post pics of this please.



just kidding.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-09, 16:54
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

I feel the love here, and it's damn scary. This thread needs the mood broken up. Since I suggested the idea, I will wrap the metaphoric bell around the cat's neck

God damn the dirty fucking eskimos. I hate those mother fuckers like no tomorrow. You can't have a fucking clue as to fathom my hatred for the fucking fucker eskimos. Fuck the fucking fucker eskimos. Fuckers.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-09, 17:48
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:
Now you be polite, and post pics of this please.



just kidding.



Here goes: http://www.mythumbspot.com/02-1005/full/07.jpg
 #15 
Old 2002-10-09, 19:14
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here


WOW! Thanks for all of the hot oral sex! The more the merrier!

*Gathers her new "friends" and walks into a closet with them all*

Since I am kinda new here, I was wondering if you guys have pictures posted of all the members or not. I think it would be kinda fun to put a face with a name on you kew' folk!

~Annabelle
 #16 
Old 2002-10-09, 22:21
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

I don't have a pic, but I will desctribe myself, because I'm sure everyone really cares.

I'm 6'2, 135 lbs (yes, I'm underweight), dark brown almost black hair, kinda long, big feet (12 DD). And I always have these huge dark circles under my eyes. Very attractive, eh?


As for what I wear, I have a passion for Hugo Boss and Armani Exchange.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-10, 00:25
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

im 6'1 210 lbs brown eyes brown hair size 13 mens shoe ummm 7 inch pecker ummm what else ... um oh yeah i also have dark rings under my eyes due to the fact of lack of sleep and ummm i wear what ever is on my floor and isn't dirty mostly my hawiian shorts my muscle shirt and my hawiian shirt (worn open of course ) umm humm what else is there .... umm i shave so no facial hair other then my head of course umm my legs are between hairy and bigfoot ... umm let's see umm no i don't shave down there so don't ask umm and ummm thats about it oh yeah my teeth are bright white ! thats all i am and ever will be unless i decide to change then i might not be the same .... humm any thing else you wanna know ?
 #18 
Old 2002-10-10, 01:19
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

That's kewl people! I see how it is here, no love! hehe jk. I will happily send a quik pik to whoever just sends me a quick email at my addy Orchid0018@hotmail.com

-Annabelle
 #19 
Old 2002-10-10, 01:19
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Oh, yeah, I forgot, my pecker is 7 inches as well.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-10, 02:36
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

quote:
Originally posted by djsam:
Oh, yeah, I forgot, my pecker is 7 inches as well.


copy cat wannabe 7 inch pecker !
 #21 
Old 2002-10-10, 03:53
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

HAHAHAHhahaha! Ok cut it out boys!
 #22 
Old 2002-10-10, 05:42
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

quote:
Originally posted by djsam:
Oh, yeah, I forgot, my pecker is 7 inches as well.


Is that the truth, or are you really hung like a fish?
 #23 
Old 2002-10-10, 18:48
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

this is the point were i would post a pic of my cock but since i have been here so long i have certain standards so yeah .....


oh and annebelle

fast blast me at
pyrus@shaw.ca
 #24 
Old 2002-10-10, 19:30
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here


Not that I've had alot of guys or anything but isn't 7 average, every guy I have been with has never been below 7 inches long.

*ponders*

Oh warweed, I sent a few pictchaz to be nice like I promised
 #25 
Old 2002-10-10, 20:02
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

It depends on who you ask.

If you ask www.getabiggerpenis.com, they'll say the average size is 8 inches, with a 4 inch girth.

A more reliable source tells us that its about inches, with a 3 inch girth.

So, average as far as I can tell is between 6-7 inches.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-10, 20:21
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

5'10", 200 lbs (very broad),33" waist @ < 19% bodyfat.
Brown Hair
My eyes range from dark blue to light green depending on my mood
My unit is just past 6 inches.
Average time per session in the sack: 4 1/2 hours.
Very tanned (ben hitting the tanning bed for 4 months)

Geez, my life now officialy has lost all meaning. I just lost in a penis envy contents on TOTSE...
 #27 
Old 2002-10-10, 21:16
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

quote:
Originally posted by Annabelle:
That's kewl people! I see how it is here, no love! hehe jk. I will happily send a quik pik to whoever just sends me a quick email at my addy Orchid0018@hotmail.com

-Annabelle



kewl?
 #28 
Old 2002-10-10, 21:29
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Now we are talkin' people! One of my all time fav topics-DIX! heheh

Whos yer daddy...you sound oh-so-delicious0!

Township of rebellion...Of course! I have no prob with showing a couple pix, tis no prob! (and a lil trade wouldn't hurt either! :P~ )

~Annabelle~
 #29 
Old 2002-10-10, 21:43
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Oh christ - now it's becoming a pick up joint........
 #30 
Old 2002-10-11, 02:40
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

So? What so wrong with that? You can be whom ever you want to be on the 'net.

I can be Bruce Willis and Annabelle can be Demi Moore. No, wait...uhhh

I can be Sonny and she can be Cher. No...

Uh, I can be Woody and she can be Mia. Ugg...that's just sick...

Oh Hell. I'll just be myself. (all my specs are true)

So now I guess I should throw out a pick up line: "what a place like this doing around a nice woman like you?".

*wishing I had flame proof underware* :)
 #31 
Old 2002-10-11, 03:07
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Oh this is great, okay, me now:
32 years old but most people guess 25, proof self abuse keeps you young, 5'10", spiky black hair, I dress according to mood and situation, I can look like a jock in a team jacket, or a "black jeans and t-shirt" punk, I play electric guitar and my fave bands are the Ramones and the Damned. The size of my pecker isss.. not quite as big as most but bigger than some, I looooovvee to perform cunnilingus and pride myself in my g-spot technique. I hate monster trucks, pro-wrestling and macho bullshit, I like good food, good drink, light philosophy and chicks who can hold men in thrall just by posting on totse.
Cheers.
 #32 
Old 2002-10-11, 03:26
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

How does this happen? I dunno.

Me:
6', 200 lbs. More of it is fat than I'd like. Why'd I have to stop playing football? Hair includes about every shade of brown in existence, sometimes reaching for blonde. It's medium length and getting shaggier by the weeks. Eyes are a dark blue, except for a quarter of my left eye that is brown, more when I'm very tired. I'm built on a medium-heavy frame, rather fair-skinned, moderate amounts of hair. My unit is rather short and shriveled at the moment, but on occasion it manages to tent my pants just shy of seven inches. I've been told I have a very pleasant voice. I wear size 13 shoes, 12 if they're Converse. I prefer boxer briefs.

So there.
 #33 
Old 2002-10-11, 03:41
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Tooth Fairy...No hun, this is NOT a pick-up place. I just like to see who I am talking to in a sense. Besides, it's fun! Loosen up sweety. I think you have misunderstood me.

~Annabelle
 #34 
Old 2002-10-11, 03:44
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Guys, it seems that there's only one chick who's interested..... so , hate to break it to you, but chances are, not All of you are going to get lucky.

Oh, and thanks for dispelling the myth;
Big feet = big pecker.......
 #35 
Old 2002-10-11, 04:03
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Tooth Fairy, I don't think your listening to me. This is all in good fun and I just like to see who I talking to. I trade pictures with girls too. I have met some great smoke buddies from talking with them online and eventually meeting them. It's fun! I really think you are misunderstanding me, please don't, that happens WAY to often with girls. So let's just all be friends ok?
 #36 
Old 2002-10-11, 04:36
bond22686 bond22686 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

A totse topic where there is little to no flaming in the bitch and moan section? I am impressed! Though I am curious as to how this topic seems to have evolved into several "guys" telling one "girl" their big shoe sizes and how long they can fuck, which at the very least suggests that we have some sad morons who have to pump themselves up on the internet to make them feel better. Of course I could be totaly wrong but remember, this is the bitch and moan section. Say it isn't so Joe!
 #37 
Old 2002-10-11, 10:19
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

bond, you're right.

Annabelle, you obviously posted that first post there, while I was just posting mine - so I didn't get to read it until just now....
There was an overlap.........

No hard feelings intended. I have humour.
But please don't call me hon........
 #38 
Old 2002-10-11, 10:21
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

or sweety for that matter.........

know what patronising means?
 #39 
Old 2002-10-11, 11:04
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

It's called testosterone blond, and we are victims of it as much as you are.
 #40 
Old 2002-10-11, 12:35
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Hey mr forcefulfood........;-)

not sure what you're getting at.
Presumably some kind of stereotype - I am blonde, and pretty much could be included in all the stereo types..... cept I'm soon to gain a Masters Degree, and I'm pretty much already respected within the area I work in....... so, I'm not sure what your post means.... enlighten me?
 #41 
Old 2002-10-11, 12:41
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Ignore that.. me being too deep and meaningful/less depending on your view point.

Interesting that you mention the testosterone blonde. Loads of women have high levels of it - especially criminals (from a study - and yes, I have statistics if anyone's really interested),
but generally, women who are excited (blonde or not), have an increase in testosterone.........
 #42 
Old 2002-10-11, 12:55
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

You show me your pic (my adress is in my profile) and if you're worhty I'll show you mine.

 #43 
Old 2002-10-11, 14:27
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Tooth Fairy...Please don't think I was at any moment speaking to you in a condescending manner. I call *everyone* "hun" and "sweety"! I started this thread by saying how nice everyone has been to me in my time of need for advice and help. Somehow, it turned into this! hahahaha! But whatta yah gonna do eyh? :P By mentioning pictures it was innocent and I meant guys AND girls. I just like to see who I'm talking to. I have no enemies here on TOTSE please ToothFairy, don't break my record.

Your FEMALE FOE!...

Annabelle
 #44 
Old 2002-10-11, 14:49
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Big feet = big shoes.

Yes, it's all in fun. That is, until someone invents the technology to have sex over a TCP/IP connection.

Then, computer viruses will take on a whole new meaning. :)
 #45 
Old 2002-10-11, 15:04
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Hey anabella, get your kneepads on and start giving head bitch! You think I ate you out and didn't expect anything from you or what?
Now on the double bitch!!
 #46 
Old 2002-10-11, 18:12
bond22686 bond22686 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

That could be, culinaryoverlord, but part of it is making sure too much doesn't ooze out and make you sound like a fool.

*Reads Daddy's last post and agrees fully*
*Reads XeNobiTe's last post, shakes head and wonders "What is your major malfunction?!?"*

[This message has been edited by bond22686 (edited 10-11-2002).]
 #47 
Old 2002-10-11, 18:54
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

As rlpinca said a couple of threads back, "this is the flame forum and I have the need to flame" you cybersexwhores (is that one word?).
 #48 
Old 2002-10-11, 18:59
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Am I too late?
15,brown hair(soon to be white), extremely short hair, 5 11", 6 1/2" dick, brown eyes, and tanned like a mexican from virginia summers.
 #49 
Old 2002-10-11, 19:36
bond22686 bond22686 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

Point taken. I didn't seem like flaming to me at the time but rather somthing that was completely out of context with the way the topic was heading.
 #50 
Old 2002-10-11, 19:48
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Completely opposite of what I am suppose to post here

ToothFairy: Sorry, that post was referring to blond22686
Yes, blond22686 we have to keep our hormones in check. It is a constant battle, we have uuuhhh..urges, we say dumb things, we buy silly things and occasionally end up tossing pebbles at some womans window at 3:00 am. Admit it, you wouldn't have us any other way.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics