|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-06, 20:31
|
KarlMaloneSay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
who doesnt want to mock mormons?
think about it- theyre all...gay, i mean...its a cult that doesnt allow you to eat meat or drink caffiene. everybody mock the mormons!!!
|
|
#2
 2002-10-06, 20:36
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
This doesnt belong here, moving to bitch and moan.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-06, 21:08
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
How can you call a religion with a penchant for polygamy "gay"?...
|
|
#4
 2002-10-07, 01:22
|
culinaryoverlord 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
I fucking hate mormons, anybody who would brainwash their children into not accepting medical treatments that could save their lives should be shot and ass fucked by a donkey while they bleed to death. Recently a 16 year old girl died because her fuckface mormon parents had her thinking she would go to hell if she accepted blood transfusions, when I looked at her picture in the paper I got so pissed I punched a hole in my bedroom wall, any religion with similar theories can go bury their heads in bags of dogshit and suffocate on the same filth they spew in church, the same goes for the pedophile scumbags from the New Life Vinyard who told my schizofrenic friend Brian that the voices he heard were the voices of spirits and he should stop taking his medication, now he is dead and I hope those fucks from the vinyard join him right fucking quick!!! Cheers(grrrrrrrrrr)
|
|
#5
 2002-10-07, 02:50
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
If you get that mad about a girl you dont know, you have problems.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-07, 02:50
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
LoL, your friend died because he was a nutcase and a fuckup.
|
|
#7
 2002-10-07, 05:19
|
Tooth Fairy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
When I was 3, I fell down the stairs and seriously hurt myself. My mum was at the door, having just opened it to the Mormons. Whne I fell, naturally she started to come to me, and tried to close the door. The Mormon git stuck his foor in it.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-07, 14:29
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
quote: Originally posted by Tooth Fairy: When I was 3, I fell down the stairs and seriously hurt myself. My mum was at the door, having just opened it to the Mormons. Whne I fell, naturally she started to come to me, and tried to close the door. The Mormon git stuck his foor in it.
One of the many reasons I possess the appropriate tools to remove offending body parts...like feet...Let's see them ride their little bicycle with nub to pedal...*imagines cup shaped pedals*
|
|
#9
 2002-10-07, 15:35
|
ubermutant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
Can't eat meat go to doctors or have caffeine? You should understand what you speak about before you go flaming away. First of all mormons can eat meat, secondly, they can have all the caffeine they want, they just can't have coffee and tea mostly because they contain tannic acid. They don't smoke or use illegal drugs. They do not drink alcohol. They do go to doctors and they do have surgery preformed on them if necessary? Where do you guys get your information?
|
|
#10
 2002-10-07, 19:01
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
From the Seventh Day Adventists and the Jehovah�s Witnesses. hahaha
|
|
#11
 2002-10-07, 19:41
|
culinaryoverlord 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
Yes spiritof22, I have a problem, its called compassion for my fellow human beings, it causes me no end of grief. I even feel sorry for your parents, as you are obviously a complete failure as a human being. I hope they have other childen that shouldnt be euthanized for the good of the population, why don't you and saturnrocketx go ass fuck each other like the juvenile little closet cases this entire community thinks you are.
[This message has been edited by culinaryoverlord (edited 10-07-2002).]
|
|
#12
 2002-10-07, 19:48
|
culinaryoverlord 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
Ubermutant, yes of course they can have surgery, but they cannot have blood transfusions or recieve blood derivatives, this does not apply to all sects of mormonism but the ones that do adhere to it will not let minors who have no controll over their own destinies to recieve transfusions, this pisses me off.
|
|
#13
 2002-10-07, 20:49
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
>>>>Yes spiritof22, I have a problem, its called compassion for my fellow human beings, it causes me no end of grief.<<<<
If you dont even know them and you get mad enough to punch a hole in your wall, I would wager that its hitting something closer to home than compassion, poser. No one cares that much about people unless they are grievously psychologically wounded and wrestling with deep-seated issues. And youre lying anyway, trying to convince us and yourself that youre a great and wonderful caring person, because if you got that mad at a newspaper article about one girl, youd have already killed yourself reading a single article about a single military conflict.
>?>>> I even feel sorry for your parents, as you are obviously a complete failure as a human being.<<<<
No I'm not. Even, for the sake of argument, if I was, I dont see how that would be obvious.
>>>> juvenile little closet cases this entire community thinks you are.<<<<<
Actually I dont think a single person at Totse thinks Im a homo. Thats probably because Im not... That was feeble, bro.
|
|
#14
 2002-10-07, 23:30
|
culinaryoverlord 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: who doesnt want to mock mormons?
Wow you are correct, I am a mess, but thats not the point, I put a hole in my wall because of that incident because it typifys the kind of bullshit that some religions include to make themselves different than others, sometimes this bullshit dogma is at the expense of the followers, some of whom have childen that have not had a chance to form their own viewpoints or to have those views challenged by real life experience. The fact that a good friend of mine whom happened to be mentally ill died because of this garbage should give you a clue as to why this shit affects me so much. Dont bother giving me some shit about each person being responsible for their own actions either, Brian was a good guy but because of his illness he was gullible and believed some fools and paid the price for their ignorance of the nature of his problem. As for my attacks on you, you have my apologies, you pressed the right buttons and you got the response you expected. You might not be a failure as a human being, but anyone who snipes at other peoples posts as much as you do, and cannot understand why reading of the death of a complete stranger can provoke an emotional response, has a long way to go. As for me saying you were queer, you again have my apologies, I should have called you an asshole or something else with fewer social connotations. Cheers.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|