About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:29
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default most annoying Topic in the world

Disclaimer:

If you think that this topic is to highten my posts then think that...... and while your thinking have a go at sticking your testicles into a vacuum and tickling your arse with a feather because to other people (except perverts and peodofiles) I don't care if you tickle you arse with a feather while your nuts are in a vacuum so why should you care if my posts go up.

To tell you the truth I have a freind on this and whoever wins by the end of this month in post counts doesn't have to buy all of the alcohol for the end of month party.

Have fun reading my shit fucked up forum thingy you stupid ball licking foetus fucking mexican.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:31
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

this first dozen or so will be containing the word 'Fuck' and only the word fuck.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:32
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

Fuck...........
 #4 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:33
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

care for another?

Fuck
 #5 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:34
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

Nice shoes..... wana fuck?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:35
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

I fucked your momma
 #7 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:36
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

I don't give a.......... Fuck
 #8 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:37
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

Oh Fuck my house is on fire.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:38
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

I can't wait to...... Fuck an Edible poodle
 #10 
Old 2002-10-06, 10:28
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

Alex!
 #11 
Old 2002-10-06, 14:55
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

I thought you were above the usual newbie games.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-06, 17:02
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

Don't worry, he's only in it for the beer.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-06, 17:05
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

This is exactly why there should be a moderator of bitch and moan. To delete stupid threads which do nothing except take up disk space of the totse server and annoy the hell out of everybody else. The purpose of bitch and moan is for the moderators to send crap which does not belong anywhere else, not for idiots to rais their post count because the think it makes them cooler.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-06, 17:32
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

lol
 #15 
Old 2002-10-06, 17:32
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

yep
 #16 
Old 2002-10-06, 17:33
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

I
 #17 
Old 2002-10-06, 17:35
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

agree
 #18 
Old 2002-10-06, 19:16
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

my inspiring comment of the day:

"all post counts are relative"
 #19 
Old 2002-10-06, 21:23
SocialistX SocialistX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

Can I say "fuck"?
 #20 
Old 2002-10-07, 01:23
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

You can type it.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-07, 03:00
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

........Fuck
 #22 
Old 2002-10-10, 07:04
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

Like I said man....

"To tell you the truth I have a freind on this and whoever wins by the end of this month in post counts doesn't have to buy all of the alcohol for the end of month party."

And were talking hundreds of dollars of alcohol here $300 at the most, and at the moment I can't afford that.

But I also wont flood totse ok man thats why I only did a couple.

..........Fuck
 #23 
Old 2002-10-10, 13:58
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

I wish i could run away with my dog and we could go on a road trip around my country.

Peace Renegade,
 #24 
Old 2002-10-11, 05:06
Overtherainbow Overtherainbow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

Fuckin A. How did I find my way here?
 #25 
Old 2002-10-12, 21:51
Dios Dios is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: most annoying Topic in the world

Waht the fuck is this?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics