About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-05, 22:55
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default These last three days have been a waking nightmare

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so FUCKING HORRIBLE! To start it off, I've had a head cold/sore throat/sinus infection, which always makes everything 50% worse...Every time I hear -anyone- talk I get automatically pissed off at them, I haven't slept for like 3 days, and even when I do it's not restful because my throat constricts leaving me groggy and tired in the morning. We're watching after my neighbors dog, who got attacked and is now being extremely unstable.

My mom's friend is here from Switzerland, and she's cool, but it's just too much stress. I just switched all my classes around in school, so it should be great fun to see how that goes. It probably won't take effect for like 2 months.

Also, I've been asked day and night by everyone in my family to do the most inane bullshit I've ever heard. For instance 'Justin, can you take our dog for a walk even though your sister hasn't done it for over a week and I know for a fact you're sick and I'm just doing this to piss you off!' and 'Justin can you burn me a few CD's?' <~My mom's friend requested this so I don't mind, but it doesn't exactly help.

And to top it off I've been feeling sooo uninspired, to the point that I barely even want to get up in the morning...

Whew, that felt good.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-06, 07:10
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: These last three days have been a waking nightmare

My advice is that you go and get pissed!

But maybe its not a good idea to follow my advice!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics