About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-05, 10:38
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default You suck (and that's a fact)

About 99% of people (and not just on this BBS) suck (incl. myself). I'm not just talking about the flaming 12 year old 31377 wannabees. No, I'm talking about every loser around. Lots of you may think you're intelligent individas with high IQs. Well maybe you are, but that doesn't make you any less a loser than you allready are. You'll all end up having shit jobs living pointless lives and dying of some hartdisease at the age of 62.

I'm not flaming you here, I'm just showing you what kind of nerd/loser you are. You will never make a diffrence or do something important. The worse thing is when these losers think high of themselves and actually belive they're worth something.

It's up to you to see if you fit into this description, and belive me, most of you do.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-05, 12:36
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

Well...in that case, who *doesn't* fit the profile?


peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-05, 14:27
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

I think its more like 90%. I know a semi-fair amount of people who are obviously not losers. Bu then again, the internet does a good job of hiding personalities, so I may very well be wrong. Most people who come here everyday are gonna be losers.

I am a loser. But I'm proud of it. I'm a loser who sits at a computer from 3:30pm-11pm every weekday, weekends means 7:30am-midnight. I can still boast physical prowlness but maybe not mentality, right Zok?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-05, 14:43
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

quote:
Originally posted by Ironz:
but maybe not mentality, right Zok?


And what is it that you gain from this mental power? Money, women, respect, real power,...? See what I mean. You can be as smart or intelligent as you want, you're still a loser, as most of us are.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-05, 16:57
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

XeNobiTe is right, but im having fun living. I didnt plan on doing anything for the human race anyways. Im happy being MR.SMITH(J.P) the loser.

MR.SMITH realizes he revealed his real name .
 #6 
Old 2002-10-05, 17:24
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

"It's only afther we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything."

"We are the all singing all dancing crap of the world"

-Tyler Durden

Of course we're prode of being losers. There would be no world (as we know it) without us.

 #7 
Old 2002-10-05, 17:28
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

Now that I've reminded myself of Tyler Durden, here's another cool thing he said:
"You're too old fatman, and your tits are too big"
 #8 
Old 2002-10-05, 17:45
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

We can all suck in your eyes, but as long as we dont in our own eyes we deserve to live.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-05, 18:30
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

you suck harder so
 #10 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:29
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

I'm good at being a loser and I enjoy it. Being a loser is an important part of my social status, because I've learnt to use my loser status as an asset... and I can talk incoherent bullshit, which can also have its advantages sometimes...
 #11 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:36
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
About 99% of people (and not just on this BBS) suck (incl. myself). I'm not just talking about the flaming 12 year old 31377 wannabees. No, I'm talking about every loser around. Lots of you may think you're intelligent individas with high IQs. Well maybe you are, but that doesn't make you any less a loser than you allready are. You'll all end up having shit jobs living pointless lives and dying of some hartdisease at the age of 62.

I'm not flaming you here, I'm just showing you what kind of nerd/loser you are. You will never make a diffrence or do something important. The worse thing is when these losers think high of themselves and actually belive they're worth something.

It's up to you to see if you fit into this description, and belive me, most of you do.



Strange, because I see myself having a life and having a happy one at that. The fact that I may never do anything important or make a difference doesn't mean I'm a loser. Also I can't say that I'm very intelligent or that I think highly of myself. As for me not having a life at the moment, my excuse is that girls are a distraction from my university studies. Once I finish up then the chicks better watch out lol. And everyone is worth something in the Lord's eyes, but that's a discussion for another forum. So in conclusion I have to say that I don't think of myself as a loser.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:48
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
Strange, because I see myself having a life and having a happy one at that. The fact that I may never do anything important or make a difference doesn't mean I'm a loser. Also I can't say that I'm very intelligent or that I think highly of myself. As for me not having a life at the moment, my excuse is that girls are a distraction from my university studies. Once I finish up then the chicks better watch out lol. And everyone is worth something in the Lord's eyes, but that's a discussion for another forum. So in conclusion I have to say that I don't think of myself as a loser.



You don't relize that you're a loser, which makes you a bigger loser then most of us are.
Look at me. I'm a cool guy. I have had lots of wild sex, I'm not a nerd, I'm going to school (and doing pretty well), I've done lots of other wild stuff (drugs, crime,...). Still, I'm a loser as all of you are.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:50
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

What the hell is my goddamn point. Shit, I think I lost it. I think I'll eat some more salt.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-05, 20:11
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

I don't get it. Why am I a loser as you say? And who are you to judge?

EDIT: Fuck it. Why did I even bother to reply? It's not like I give a fuck about what you think.

[This message has been edited by just.landed (edited 10-05-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-10-05, 20:17
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
I don't get it. Why am I a loser as you say? And who are you to judge?


It's pathetic how you defend yourself.

quote:
It's not like I give a fuck about what you think.


Vice versa.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-05, 21:38
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

im a loser.... meh whatcha gonna do


btw .. mr.smith would your name happen to be jerome ?
 #17 
Old 2002-10-05, 22:34
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
It's pathetic how you defend yourself.


It's pathetic to defend one's self? How about answering my questions before calling me pathetic? If you give a good enough reason that I'm a loser then I may accept it, but till then it sure as hell is not pathetic to defend myself.

 #18 
Old 2002-10-06, 06:29
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

You miss the point dumbass. I don't care if you're a loser or not. I don't need to know if you're one. It's you who needs to see that you're a loser, and if you ask other people to prove to you that you're one, then you're truly lost. I called none a loser remember: It's up to you to see if you fit into this description
 #19 
Old 2002-10-06, 09:00
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

I have it tattooed on my arm, no question here, loser and proud of it. I am good at it, in fact losing is the only thing I am good at. My bad habits are too numerous to count, I am overweight, I have a self destructice streak as wide as Oprah's ass, my career is a heap of shit, and most of the time I hate myself and wish I was fucking dead. And yet still I manage to smile, I am nice to people, I help out when I can and throw a few bucks to charity now and then, I try to educate myself, I think, I read, sometimes I yank my knot and think of how great it would be to have some cute blond to cuddle with, but mostly I just grit my teeth raise my middle finger and think "So I'm a loser, at least I'm not an ASSHOLE"
 #20 
Old 2002-10-06, 10:41
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

You are the chosen one. No really I mean it, you are THE Man.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-07, 01:29
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

Wow that is pretty good, I was on homeade codeine/caffiene and booze when I wrote it, I hardly remember doing it, perhaps it was a religious epephany and I should start a cult.
soy una perdidor
Cheers
 #22 
Old 2002-10-07, 01:46
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

XeNobiTe whats your major mailfunction numnut

this is my boot son and it will fit up your ass with the proper amount of force

culinaryoverlord you perfectly described me only I want everyone else to die along with me
 #23 
Old 2002-10-07, 01:49
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
I'm a cool guy.


guy?????????

Nox
 #24 
Old 2002-10-07, 05:34
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

I'm not a loser.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-07, 13:19
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

quote:
Originally posted by girlzlover7:
XeNobiTe whats your major mailfunction numnut

this is my boot son and it will fit up your ass with the proper amount of force

culinaryoverlord you perfectly described me only I want everyone else to die along with me




Why are you angry with me?
 #26 
Old 2002-10-07, 13:20
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You suck (and that's a fact)

quote:
girlzlover7


Poser!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics