About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-03, 20:55
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was driving on the evening of September 20th and I was at a red light on a two-lane highway and the light went green, I accelerated and the guy next to me accelerated the same rate I did and kept along side of me and I felt someone looking in my direction. I got spooked and went faster to get away, (a month before this I tried to pass a guy at night and he pulled out a fucking gun and pointed it straight at me) still he kept right along side of me, then I slowed down to let him pass, still he kept right along side of me...
After a couple of these I slowed down to about 55mph and then the fucker DARTS in front of me, SLAMS on his brakes (we were the only ones on the road that night) and that of course caused me to swirv and hit him and hit a pole head on.
I dont remember much after that but the EMTs said I was having a seizure and had a consussion. While I was of course unable to give my story the guy is telling the cops that *I* hit HIM! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!
What the fuck would possess someone to do that to someone who hasnt done shit to them. So now my headaches I had before are much worse and I can hardly move my fucking neck.
In the past three weeks my best friend killed himself, my grandfather died, my boyfriends mother found she has breast cancer and I found out that I have to move away from my life here because of my dads job transfer! *I* dont need this shit NOW!

FUCK!

Whew...ok I kinda feel better :
 #2 
Old 2002-10-03, 21:05
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Annabelle:


What the fuck would possess someone to do that to someone who hasnt done shit to them.




He wanted a new paint job and would like to have it paid for by your insurance.

People are just dickheads like that.

 #3 
Old 2002-10-07, 15:41
ubermutant ubermutant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes people get set off by very minor things. I get pissed when people cut in front of me without signaling. I just take it personally, i've never done anything in retaliation more than some obscenities. Anyone who does stuff like that is stupid as hell. People act as if these pieces of heavy machinery are a game. Nobody really thinks of the consequences of what they do. Driving like an idiot increases the chances of someone getting hurt. In this case unfortunately, someone did get hurt.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-07, 21:29
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you havent gone to court yet make sure to file an sr1 with the dmv with your story and if he doesnt everything in that report he will be responsible for.

Next what he did speeding up and slowing down is illagal, if your file this at the police department he could be changed with any of the following: wreckless driving, assult with a deadly weapon, atempted murder, insurance fraud and many more.

CTR
 #5 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:24
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish pedestrian polo was legal. The other day, I had to sit in the middle of the road for 20 minutes, while every cross country team in the county ran by. And of course, the out of breath people stopped in the middle of the road, and leaned on the hood of my beautiful car :/
 #6 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:59
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you at least went crazy with the horn at them. I hate drivers that fall asleep. And cabbies that drive to endanger me. And anyone else that does for that matter.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-07, 23:10
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confuzious...Were you referring to me? If so, read the story again sweety.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-07, 23:12
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't.

But, I turned my speakers all the way up.

And played the most offensive music I could think off. Mostly one Lords of Acid song, about assfucking. Of course, I knew several of the people running by, so I had to be selective in who I yelled at.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-08, 02:24
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was talking about the pedestrians that got tired and were leaning on the car. There's a band around here called the Dead Pedestrians, I made a Dead Pedestrians bumper sticker and put it on the front of the car. You'd be surprised how many people think twice about walking on front of me.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-11, 03:54
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

The asshole has turned in a claim to my insurance company!! Fuck! If I knew I wouldn't get caught, I would SOOOO hire a hitman.

 #11 
Old 2002-10-11, 05:56
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say sue the son of a bitch. Since it's all heresay you just have call a bunch of charecter witnesses and prove your credibility. I doubt someone that pulls this kind of stunt has any. If you can get the judge to believe you then you're home free. Sue him for damages to your car, medical bills, and pain and suffering. Then press charges for insurance fruad. The prick will fry if you can prove your credibility.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-11, 06:20
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob what do you mean by witnesses? The police report already says there are none. My lawyer says that since I had a pre-existing injury (but was doing fucking fine until he hit me) that he can't do anything :/
I don't know what to do and I want to make sure he pays for what he has done the fucker but it seems like no one wants to help me because it's all HERE SAY. :~(
But goddamn, there has to be something I can do. I'm honestly physically SICK from intense rage as to what this guy has done and gotten away with and the fact that he's blaming ME! *takes a deep breath* I have had to smoke some serious herb lately. heh.

Sincerely Sick with Rage,

Annabelle
 #13 
Old 2002-10-11, 15:22
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would hire a lawyer that does a little more than say "I can't do anything", Sue the bastard for everything you can think of.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-11, 17:44
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character witnesses, as in witnesses to your character. It's about the only way to win a case that is all here say.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics