About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-09, 06:42
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Cigs suck, Mary Jane Forever!

quote:
Originally posted by cornzornoplat:
Weed, cigaretes ,cigars I smoke them all Why?
Because Ozzy Osbourne personally told me to




Hehehe, when I'm famous, I'm gonna tell you to jump off a cliff, then we'll see..........

Do you have a Sharon? Or are you gonna go the road of decrepit forgetfulness alone.....?
(on ya Ozzy)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics