About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-27, 19:49
Regular
 
Default I must be liked....

noones ever flamed me!
 #2 
Old 2002-09-27, 20:10
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I must be liked....

annoying peice of dog shit
 #3 
Old 2002-09-27, 20:31
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I must be liked....

Give it time.

You'll say sommething stupid and people will flame you.

Or, a kewl will say something stupid and you'll point it out politely and the kewl will flame you.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-27, 22:22
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I must be liked....

Who are you?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics