About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - pages 1, 3 of its original capture were never archived, so some posts from those pages are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-09-28, 22:22
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default suzie

When people start criticizing you without you speaking to them I think thats saying something about you. However I was not there so I won't argue it.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-28, 22:58
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

Person A criticizes person B without person B saying anything to them. Yep sounds like it's person B's fault. Where's the logic behind that?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-28, 23:04
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: suzie

Ha Ha Logic?

What ya want next , "common sense" ?
 #4 
Old 2002-09-28, 23:59
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: suzie

Maybe what person B said was so horribly awefull and bigotive that person A just had to say something?
 #5 
Old 2002-09-29, 02:45
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

*6C reads Zok's posts...*

Wachuh!
(Makes sound of whip)
 #6 
Old 2002-09-29, 03:45
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

oh, look. that explains it. 6C's a bushman.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-29, 17:14
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

or maybe your just confusing your loyalties and logic.

suzie did bitch out on me for no reason at all. if she wanted to disgree thats perfectly understandable, if she wanted to chill and not converse with me thats acceptable, but attcking me when im on a wholely different subject and im not even talking to her about it is defintly bitchy and lame. whatever the reason was i dont really care at this point if she leaves me alone and i leave her alone. im just disapointed im myself for it taking as long as it did for me to realize how petty and childish she really was.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-29, 18:46
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: suzie

i would have to say all and all for what it is worth she is a very intelligent person and very knowledgable towards a wide verity of subject as to what tr0g did i am unsure but to see all the shit suzie has put up with i would have to say that tr0g really over did it and fucked up every thing for every one else because now that she is not here the people that really need help can not get it and if they do by chance get help it will be very fractional and shitty comapared to what suzie would put out and as for syphon i think you are very knowledgable to but because of the stress and the pain suzie was probaly going through she probaly snaped out for no reason you yourself have probaly snaped at people when you were not in good mood you guys should give her a break i think if you are going to yell at some one yell at tr0g for being such an irresponcible asshole
 #9 
Old 2002-09-29, 19:00
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

You guys are making it sound like she was a saint. I didn't really like her, but she was very inteligent. She was a bitch, sometimes for good reason, sometimes not. If she left for good, oh well. If she went on vacation or something, oh well. It doesn't matter one way or another.

The people that are alot worse than her are the ones that defend her no matter what she does or says. There are some that will argue and call others fucking morons without even knowing the story. It happens anytime there is a topic started about her.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-01, 00:38
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

rlpinca, exactly! i cant stand that. sure she knew her shit but she also talked out of her at times just like the rest of use yet some fools would defend her regaurdless. its pretty sad to do that if shes not even fucking you, its like some people are remotly whiped via fibre optic pussy.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-01, 02:16
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

I have no problem with you guys standing up for your friend. Loyalty is something that is lacking these days and is a very respectful trait. However, if you have a friend that fucks up don't point fingers at the other person, just say it how it is. If you hurt her feelings by doing so, oh well, she's a big girl she can take it.

 #12 
Old 2002-10-01, 11:13
Moderator
 
Default Re: suzie

quote:
Originally posted by syphon detonator:
to realize how petty and childish she really was.


coming from ...

 #13 
Old 2002-10-01, 17:58
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

syphon, the disagreement wasn't just with you it was with your philosophy. What you were saying was akin to walking up to a black guy on the street and screaming nigger in his face. Of course she was gonna get annoyed, of course she was gonna get agitated. And yeah, maybe taking it outside of that thread was partially on her, but it was on you too.

now don't get me wrong, I've got plenty of respect for you, but sitting around bitching about this is just sorta sad. You two had a falling out, it isn't as big a deal as you make it out to be. And getting immature and nasty isn't helping your case, chill out, realize that neither of you guys acted calmly and rationally, nor should you have given the high tension of the emotions, and let it the fuck go.

 #14 
Old 2002-10-01, 18:38
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

how was it my fault, i tried to rectify the situation and end the fighting since the post was just turning to flames. she wouldnt let it go.

and BSK whats up with that comment?
 #15 
Old 2002-10-01, 18:47
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: suzie

He was calling you childish.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-02, 07:06
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

quote:
Originally posted by syphon detonator:
how was it my fault, i tried to rectify the situation and end the fighting since the post was just turning to flames. she wouldnt let it go.

and BSK whats up with that comment?



Hey, no offence Syphon, but you Were being a prize wanker..........

 #17 
Old 2002-10-02, 08:23
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: suzie

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
Hey, no offence Syphon, but you Were being a prize wanker..........




fuck that. I believe both of them went into that argument being biased, Wintermute being female and Syphon being a guy. I being a guy will have to go with Syphon on that argument. It's just like that I reckon

 #18 
Old 2002-10-02, 08:53
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
fuck that. I believe both of them went into that argument being biased, Wintermute being female and Syphon being a guy. I being a guy will have to go with Syphon on that argument. It's just like that I reckon





"syphon, the disagreement wasn't just with you it was with your philosophy. What you were saying was akin to walking up to a black guy on the street and screaming nigger in his face."

This, from Jaded Fool, Justlanded, is a pretty accurate description of what went down.

If your beliefs towards women, are like those of a white supremist towards negroes, then you too, are a wanker, and a disgrace.

Having said that, I have had no problems with any of syphon's posts, other than in the thread in question.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-02, 08:56
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

Oh, and I think you might find yourselves amongst the minority here. Most guys don't tend to have such prehistoric views these days.
I pity the relationships of any that do.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-02, 10:23
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: suzie

Geez chill out for a second will ya? Think about this for a second. If you were a guy and were thinking like a guy, would you go with Wintermute? Be honest with yourself. I don't care what anyone says but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I may be a disgraceful wanker for thinking that a wife should stay at home and cook clean provide sex etc but that's just your opinion. I may not be too happy about that but I respect your opinion that I'm a disgraceful wanker. And anyways this started off with Syphon saying that Suzie bitched out on him for no reason at all. Why are you attacking his beliefs now? Do they have anything do with this situation? Perhaps he angered her so much with his philosophies that she snapped? You really think that is true? And as for what Jadedfool said, again I respect his opinion but it is mine that he made it out to be a bigger than it was supposed to be.

PS. You should've edited your message instead of posting 2 seperate ones, but that's just my opinion right? hahaha

And on a final note: I don't want to start a flame war with anyone, you go your way and be happy, I'll go my way and I'm happy. Toodles.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-02, 15:38
Moderator
 
Default Re: suzie

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
Think about this for a second. If you were a guy and were thinking like a guy, would you go with Wintermute?


you shouldn�t live in a democratic land ...

 #22 
Old 2002-10-02, 18:51
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: suzie

please elaborate, my cognitive skills aren't very sharp in the morning
 #23 
Old 2002-10-02, 22:56
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

*snicker*

and the answer would be yes.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-03, 00:57
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

so! who wants to mod 'reinvent yourself?'

just kiddin. thats not up to me y0.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-03, 01:22
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

tooth fairy your trying to turn this into a womens rights issue just like she did to gain sympathy and support. the problem here is that you think i care about your thoughts and feelings, i just dont give a shit. your just another feminist piece of shit trying to use a once genuine movent to get special interest benefits. im not going to argue with you further on this issue because i just dont care what you have to say anymore. your all the same when it comes to this issue.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:36
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

Yeah rlpinca, but it's a she.
 #27 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:38
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

Wow, my post count was just 1337
 #28 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:41
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

OOPs. It's hard to tell sometimes. I apologize stormy.
 #29 
Old 2002-10-07, 21:08
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: suzie

Yea, she has a point anna, being here for an entire month, I doubt whether you have even talked to suzie at all.

mmmmmmmstormybaka
 #30 
Old 2002-10-07, 21:09
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

quote:
rlpinca:
^^^^ He used to be tsunami and has been around awhile, so it's not one newbie talking shit to another newbie.

I figured I'd bring that up before someone jumped on his nuts about it.



lol...I am sure I have told you before, but I am a woman...
 #31 
Old 2002-10-07, 21:18
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

You probably have, but I've hit my head alot and forget stuff sometimes.
 #32 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:32
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

That's head banging for you!
 #33 
Old 2002-10-07, 23:18
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

Ok look guys, I'm sorry for rubbing you the wrong way about "Suzie". I was just saying what I thought at the time so chillllll! SHEEESH! :P And by the way if any of you thought I was a dewd, IM NOT! :P Annabelle is a girlzzz name.

Annabelle
 #34 
Old 2002-10-07, 23:39
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

I doubt anyone thought you were a dude Annabelle.

I was going to asy I agreed with Storm's comment re Suzie, but you've already vindicated yourself!
 #35 
Old 2002-10-08, 00:16
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

In Anna's defense, look at the post and the supposed circumstances that led to suzie leaving. It sounds like "Some of you were mean to me and hurt my feelings, so I'm leaving and all of you are doodie heads".

I know it wasn't exactly like that, but you get the idea. Without knowing the specifics of what happened, it sounds a little childish.
 #36 
Old 2002-10-08, 03:31
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
In Anna's defense, look at the post and the supposed circumstances that led to suzie leaving. It sounds like "Some of you were mean to me and hurt my feelings, so I'm leaving and all of you are doodie heads".

I know it wasn't exactly like that, but you get the idea. Without knowing the specifics of what happened, it sounds a little childish.



yeah you got a point rlpinca, but it's also quite apparent in the posts, that alot of us Do know what happened, and that there was obviously more to it than that.

 #37 
Old 2002-10-08, 04:24
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

Annabelle = undercover Suzie
 #38 
Old 2002-10-08, 15:33
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

mmm no
 #39 
Old 2002-10-08, 18:46
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: suzie

quote:
Originally posted by Annabelle:
Ok look guys, I'm sorry for rubbing you the wrong way about "Suzie". I was just saying what I thought at the time so chillllll! SHEEESH! :P And by the way if any of you thought I was a dewd, IM NOT! :P Annabelle is a girlzzz name.

Annabelle



Excessive letters/punctuation. I already don't like you.
 #40 
Old 2002-10-08, 19:20
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

Z0k: "Excessive letters/punctuation. I already don't like you."

I really don't know what to say to that other than I was extremely intoxicated while making that post and to try and calm down a bit. Also, try and not to be too close-minded, it can really fuck up your social life and mental state in the long run. = P~

As for R|pinca and Tooth Fairy, thank you for defending me

XenoByte, I assure you I am not an "undercover Suzie".

Annabelle
 #41 
Old 2002-10-08, 20:32
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

i think zok was cracking a joke,

since many people here dont punctuate/spell properly they often get put down for it by some regulars.

now you were exactly the opposite of most newish people

see?
 #42 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:45
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

Oh no Zok, I'm sorry hun. Sometimes I get alittle defensive here because they can be a bit mean for no particular reason. *hugs*

Annabelle
 #43 
Old 2002-10-09, 02:03
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: suzie

Yeah, I get a bit carried away, so feel free to ignore me.
*hugs*

[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 10-09-2002).]
 #44 
Old 2002-10-09, 06:33
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

Sometimes it's hard to portray humour on the net/in emails........... It can be easily misinterpreted - especially sarcasm, or TIC.
 #45 
Old 2002-10-10, 21:21
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
*Nox feels ill and gets a headache*

Nox



lol

I'll miss Suzie too.
 #46 
Old 2002-10-10, 21:22
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

quote:
Originally posted by syphon detonator:
i cant say i will miss her. we had one disagreement on point of view in sex and affection so she refused to be civil with me from that point on. childish and petty if you ask me. the last time i saw her was on chat where she started attacking me for no reason when i wasnt even talking to her.


I'm surprised she was the only one...
 #47 
Old 2002-10-14, 18:58
guevara guevara is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

ANNABELLE- Fran Lebowitz, NY social satirist of the 70/80s, once said that the most important attribute of anything was that it knew its place. Hence carpet knew that it did not belong in the bathroom, coloured band-aid knew that they did not belong on adults, George Dubya knew he didn't belong anywhere (these were innocent times, I tell ya), and newbie, the humble begginner such as you and I knew that they did not remonstrate people who have obviously been using this place as a discussion forum for more years than I have had a computer. Just a thought. Despite the egalitarian nature of all of this, there IS and heirachy, and its not necissarily a bad thing.


>>>I cannot for the fucking life of me figure out some of you here! How can you call this a legitimate "Bitch and Moan" forum and everytime someone voices their opinion about a posted subject another person jumps on their case and basically tells them to go straight to hell. Well to you bastards doing so, go sit on a hot coal and wait for your friends who think like you. <<<
 #48 
Old 2002-10-16, 02:26
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

Ya gotta love the Bitch and Moan section eh...
 #49 
Old 2002-10-16, 19:31
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie

This is more proof that Totse is sheding its skin. Who will be the mods in the next generation? Can they live up to the expectations? Will they be able to fill the places of the great mods that have come before them?
Time Will Tell.

Chunkmiester
I've got a tenner on "No"
 #50 
Old 2002-10-16, 19:43
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: suzie

Bah JC told me Suzie is only on Hiatus
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics