About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-24, 02:04
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default What NOx IS really

LOL
*realised 4 maself,

NOx Is so popular in the newby category because his replys are always readen at least twice and thus his very easy to remember name is remembered for the later complaints\praises...

Ob'noX'sius.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-24, 02:48
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What NOx IS really

I like Nox, im nto a newbie.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-24, 03:31
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: What NOx IS really

Not to mention that Nox's posts are intelligible, unlike so many others'...
 #4 
Old 2002-09-24, 06:38
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What NOx IS really

quote:
Originally posted by ThetaReactor:
Not to mention that Nox's posts are intelligible, unlike so many others'...


Got that right. Some might as well be written in Mandarin Chinese

[This message has been edited by Joe Boo (edited 09-24-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-09-24, 19:23
RebornHitler RebornHitler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What NOx IS really

That's so true. I hate it how people write in some "Ghetto-Fabulous" writing that is like encrypted when you try to read it.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-24, 23:23
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What NOx IS really

True dat yo. Nox be a bich aZz mutha fucka. He flame peoples for askin hella tite questions and schit.

Sarcasm.

Actually, Nox is alright. He is a dick to the people that need it and that's what makes him so amusing.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-25, 00:37
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: What NOx IS really

And then there are those who [seemingly] have something of value to add, but you can't really tell because they write just too damn much!

First, they have to rewind and give a lengthy background on all [most] people, places and subjects involved.

I first noticed that this was going on right when I first came here; I think it was back in early 2001. Of course back then there were a whole different crowd [some were the same as today, but under different names [i.e.: Greenspam became white witch - I think; that one was almost before my time - white witch became trog -that I'm sure of]. Anyway, I digress...

Once they finish with the background do you think they can go on to a point, post haste?

Oh, no, they creep up on it like it will go away if directly addressed.

Then, once they're finally at the point, you still don't know what it is because they meander around, going off on tangents and such.

I remember this one dude who went off on so many tangents that he would regularly get totally lost in his own reply; have to post and read it, then come back and edit it.

Well, as you can guess, by the time he got around to doing that, the point he wanted to present was no longer even talked about.

And still he'd try to jump back in. It was like watching a fish drown in water -or something like that -but more to the point.....

* Where the f**k was I?...*
 #8 
Old 2002-09-25, 00:55
TheDoctor TheDoctor is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What NOx IS really

RebornHitler says:
"That's so true. I hate it how people write in some "Ghetto-Fabulous" writing that is like encrypted when you try to read it."

True. True. But we're comforted in the knowledge that with you, one will never have to wonder where you're coming from. Now will we RebornHitler ? Hmmmm?

You're just so, so, "upfront."

(Snickers on the way to the fridge)
 #9 
Old 2002-09-25, 00:58
TheDoctor TheDoctor is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What NOx IS really

Metaphysicist-"* Where the f**k was I?...*"

(One can only guess)

Sigh....
 #10 
Old 2002-09-25, 02:18
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What NOx IS really

Nox cooly flames people who need it.

Viper on the other hand makes me laugh my ass off when he flames people, And possibly makes them cry in the process.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-25, 02:50
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What NOx IS really

Joe Always has to quote me
Fuck you.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-25, 05:33
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What NOx IS really

>>>Joe Always has to quote me<<<


Did I quote you? You neither mentioned Viper,
Nor did your post have any similarity with my previous one. You have a habit of spelling that would get you slapped upside the head with a chair by any teacher.

>>>Fuck you<<<

Brent and Oakiee, along with another who's name escapes me, would be happy to oblige.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-25, 23:53
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: What NOx IS really

quote:
[i.e.: Greenspam became white witch - I think; that one was almost before my time - white witch became trog -that I'm sure of]


tr0g was WhiteWitch? I couldn't stand that fucker!

[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 09-26-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-09-27, 14:47
Regular
 
temara morocco
Default Re: What NOx IS really

i don't agree with him in most topics but he is polite and asks modestly when he ignores something

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics