About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-16, 21:16
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Too many mods

I dont think there should be more than two mods per section. Most moderators dont post anyway, not even in their section.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-16, 21:25
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Too many mods

I hope this is not in light of me becoming mod in MGCBSOYG, I agree though. I have tried to stay as active as possible in Bad Ideas since i became mod there, but Bongman and Alan Smithee dont even post anymore.Aechean barely posts in Backyard Ballistics, and the other 3 mods there are plenty to handle the forum. And the anime forum is just a joke, but besides that everything is great.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-16, 22:37
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Too many mods

I agree, most forums dont' need more than one or two..

S&A I only asked for help when I needed it, because it's one of the busier forums.. GPP never needs more than one, nor do many of the others..
 #4 
Old 2002-09-16, 22:39
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Too many mods

zero dosnt even post as much...I heard from some where that he was getting out of pyrotechnics....
 #5 
Old 2002-09-17, 01:53
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Too many mods

Shut up oakiee, i resent that you ever posted in my thread.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-25, 12:46
MODBOY69 MODBOY69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Too many mods

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
I dont think there should be more than two mods per section. Most moderators dont post anyway, not even in their section.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MORE THAN TWO MODS. I AM SURE THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO MODS IN AMERICA AND THERE A DEFO MORE IN THE UK. WHAT ABOUT SUEDEHEADS MODS OR SKINS(SIC).....
 #7 
Old 2002-09-25, 14:05
Regular
 
Default Re: Too many mods

I personally feel that Enigma for the most part has chosen logically and wisely as to who Moderates. I mean all you all who bitch and moan about totse.com need to reflect on what is unique and supieror about this destination in cyberspace.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-26, 02:47
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Too many mods

quote:
Originally posted by MODBOY69:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MORE THAN TWO MODS. I AM SURE THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO MODS IN AMERICA AND THERE A DEFO MORE IN THE UK. WHAT ABOUT SUEDEHEADS MODS OR SKINS(SIC).....


Do you have any idea what we are talking about?


-Donate now!

[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 09-26-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-09-27, 00:05
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Too many mods

We do not need Lokil. He deletes posts for no reason whatsoever.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-27, 00:53
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Too many mods

At least he posts at all!
 #11 
Old 2002-09-27, 06:26
Moderator
 
Default Re: Too many mods

quote:
Originally posted by Brent:
We do not need Lokil. He deletes posts for no reason whatsoever.




you�re not the one to say ...

 #12 
Old 2002-09-27, 10:37
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Too many mods

yes i ahve noticed the decline of post by the moderators of BB but i feel that when they do get the chance to come onto BB they do there job and they do it well but they all have lives to unlike myself who is just a compter nerd with no life lol but yeah me i spend a fare bit of time around totse's BB and the info that is added by the mods is usally usful in soem way shape or form but i you are correct there is a decline in the posts by the mods along with the veiw of there board but im sure it will catch up once we get more into the school year ...


but i have to go i have been on now for 15 hours straight and my eyes are buggin out
 #13 
Old 2002-09-27, 23:55
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Too many mods

I think we only have one too many mods. To fix the problem we should get rid of you, Zok, you fucking loser.

[This message has been edited by 6C (edited 09-27-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics