About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-16, 17:49
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default POST COUNT!!!

Let's all post some pointless shit here to boost our post counts. And is anyone "1337" enough to find a way to change the date registered??? We all want people to respect our ideas just because of who they come from because they won't stand for themselves.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-16, 18:40
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

Writing in caps or h4x0r would have made it more realistic.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-16, 18:46
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

i wunt me mo big pust coont.

Nox
 #4 
Old 2002-09-16, 19:49
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
Let's all post some pointless shit here to boost our post counts


[Insert Pointless Shit Here]

Oh, and about changing the date you registered, I think you'll have to fuck JC ;-)

 #5 
Old 2002-09-16, 19:54
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

TRoG RULEZ!!
 #6 
Old 2002-09-16, 19:59
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

trog is not as bad as i thought he was. i only ever ripped him to try and fit in. but to be fair the only time he was ever nasty to me was when i was nasty to him..

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOW THAT IS SOME POST # BOOSTING SHIT AINT IT...

GET REAL AND FUCK YOURSELF trOg
 #7 
Old 2002-09-16, 20:21
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

Well you will notice that the only people who hate tr0g are people who have been here for at least a year. Everybody else seems to think he is some sort of god, does this tell you anything?
 #8 
Old 2002-09-16, 20:42
LifeBreath&Death LifeBreath&Death is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

I've always wondered, why do some people like high post counts? does it make them feel superior?
 #9 
Old 2002-09-16, 20:57
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MR.SMITH:
When I look to see if I should follow someone's advice,I look at post count, and when joined. If joined is like aug 2002, and they have 2000 posts, its probably all been spam. Nox is the exception.


[This message has been edited by MR.SMITH (edited 09-16-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-09-17, 17:24
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

Post count is irrelevent to me, as is "user status" (such as mod, member, regular) or date registered. What matters to me is the content of the post. Being an idiot for a long time or numerous times does not equate to being a cool idiot, nor does it equate to being an intelligent or wise idiot. It only indicates an persistence of idiocy.

Quality is more important than quantity. The only thing post count is good for is to see how many other posts the user made so you can know how long you'll be reading if you decide to do a search on them and read all their posts. As for registration dates, all that means is the date that the person discovered TOTSE and registered their ID.

I respect Nox and many others not for their post counts or registration dates, but for the content of their posts.

 #11 
Old 2002-09-17, 20:55
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
Well you will notice that the only people who hate tr0g are people who have been here for at least a year. Everybody else seems to think he is some sort of god, does this tell you anything?


I dislike trog.But I Have been here more than a year, but I havn't always been Agent Boris_KGB....But I Have been here more than a year....I first registered as
-censored- in november last year....

 #12 
Old 2002-09-17, 20:55
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

and when I say censored I mean I am not telling you my old name....
 #13 
Old 2002-09-17, 21:05
censored censored is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

Hello
 #14 
Old 2002-09-18, 13:20
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

Bum Buuum Buummmmmmmm
 #15 
Old 2002-09-18, 16:26
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB:
and when I say censored I mean I am not telling you my old name....


i bet your acidtrooper arent yu?
 #16 
Old 2002-09-18, 17:34
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

guess again....you know that I never post in drug fourms because.....I Dont do drugs!well I have like one joint every once in awhile.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-18, 18:31
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

this is stupid
 #18 
Old 2002-09-18, 20:42
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

So just when did that ever stop you?

Nox
 #19 
Old 2002-09-18, 20:56
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by quandary:
i bet your acidtrooper arent yu?


That was mean. Even by totse standards.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-18, 23:26
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
Let's all post some pointless shit here to boost our post counts. And is anyone "1337" enough to find a way to change the date registered??? We all want people to respect our ideas just because of who they come from because they won't stand for themselves.

You would think a mod would be a little more mature than this,

Oh wow now i have one more post i hope im respected now, acually i dont care ill say what i want and if someone doesnt like it they can kiss my ass.

CTR

 #21 
Old 2002-09-19, 15:40
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

boris that link is dead
 #22 
Old 2002-09-19, 17:49
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

Indeed....
 #23 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:20
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

a
 #24 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:21
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

b
 #25 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:22
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

c
 #26 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:23
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

d
 #27 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:24
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

e
 #28 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:24
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

f
 #29 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:25
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

Z yeah we get the point.
 #30 
Old 2002-09-20, 22:04
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

i dunno do we get the point maybe you assume that he is going to continue but maybe on his mind he was going to change somthing in there

------------------------

Ahhh another day another wasted post
 #31 
Old 2002-09-22, 15:05
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

back in the days i had more posts then nox
since he is moderating he has surpassed himself.
get some sleep and rest nox.
j\k
 #32 
Old 2002-09-22, 15:43
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by kingenrage:
get some sleep and rest nox.


I like that idea.

king, I really did miss you. You are one of the few people who went from being wrong most of the time to being correct most of the time. As far as post count goes, you will surpass me again, I am confident of that.

Nox
 #33 
Old 2002-09-22, 17:38
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

A tear of joy runs donw my cheek...

I feel so great reunited with all you ppl.

No Actualy im not, Some of you really have shits for brains. Only some of you are worth callig ppl.

"Pfft... if you wonder why your breath smells like shit maybe ur brain is shit."""
 #34 
Old 2002-09-27, 10:52
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by kingenrage:
A tear of joy runs donw my cheek...

I feel so great reunited with all you ppl.

No Actualy im not, Some of you really have shits for brains. Only some of you are worth callig ppl.

"Pfft... if you wonder why your breath smells like shit maybe ur brain is shit."""



i liked that post it was such a turn around ...
 #35 
Old 2002-09-28, 00:50
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: POST COUNT!!!

Agent, were you sargent baker?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics