About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-09, 20:59
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

This sounds like quite a jaded opinion towards 'love' and 'romance'.

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Congratulations!! "Romanticism" (big "L" Love) messes up relationships. So much better to leave the big L ("Love") time bomb outside his (her) door, and enjoy an honest, untortured, uncomplicated, ecstatic relationship. Love, Venus.


I don't know what deep seated psycological issues have led toward this attitude, but I doubt that it can be too healthy. It's great that she can enjoy sex (some people don't), but in the end sex isn't meant to be a great thing on it's own. It is part of a package deal with 'love' and 'romance' and 'trust'. I just hope for her sake that at some point she can open her eyes and see men as something more than the other end of the penis.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-09, 21:18
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

Personal bashes aren't affectionate. They're commonly referred to as bitching and moaning.

Hint, hint.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-10, 03:02
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

Yep - she certainly has a peculiar attitude.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-10, 11:12
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

I don't think this should have been moved, as it was not inteded as a bash.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-10, 14:25
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

Yeah, it's not like you called her a cum guzzling gutter slut....
 #6 
Old 2002-09-10, 15:06
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

Sorry I'm with Pretty Pinay on this one. As a guy I enjoy casual sex as do many of my friends, women included. You need to drag your attitude into the 21st century. As for psychological issues, you wouldn't say that if a guy had made that statement would you?
 #7 
Old 2002-09-10, 23:03
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion on stuff. If her "jaded" opinion works fine for her then let her keep her good thing going. Pretty Pinay is also entitled to share her opnion with others wherever she posts.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-12, 21:14
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

Oh suck it. Its not good for her, I believe thats the point of calling it a disorder.

And if a guy said that, Id just assume his home life sucks and his parents only taught him that relationships suck, and he is thus scarred and atrophied. Id pity him maybe, and mock him certainly.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-13, 07:49
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

Bullshit, think of all the people you've slept with. Were you truly in "love" with them? Or was it an infatuation, lust or merely the need to relieve yourself.
The word love is used so inappropriately these days.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-13, 10:10
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

Thanks Pikey_Jay and JustLanded. Also, I don't think the original poster, Prometheus, intended his post to flame me. I think his post was kind, that he posted with class, and that he did not intend it to flame me. Of course, I respect--though do not agree--with the statements of some of you.... But that's not a problem. Love, Venus
 #11 
Old 2002-09-13, 17:12
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

quote:
Originally posted by Pikey_jay:
Sorry I'm with Pretty Pinay on this one. As a guy I enjoy casual sex as do many of my friends, women included. You need to drag your attitude into the 21st century. As for psychological issues, you wouldn't say that if a guy had made that statement would you?


Wrong. As if the proliferation of STD's and a decaying value system aren't proof enough against "joining the 21st century". I wonder if Pol Pot tried that phrase to whip up the people around him into a frenzy.

I hate "Playa's" and sluts equally, so I'm not being sexist...
 #12 
Old 2002-10-14, 18:33
guevara guevara is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now I know I'm not imagining it, pretty pinay has issues

I just love the use of "Romanticism". This might sound pedantic, but it should be romance. If romanticism were fucking up relationships, we would have scenes of wordsworth and colerige smoking opium, writing poetry, admiring the english country side and beating the fuck out of married couples. Maybe the brothers grimm could start leaving abusive messages on each partner's answering machine, pretending to be the other... or even better, pretending to be some mysterious lover named "hansel" or "gretel".
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics