About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-04, 20:09
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Anit-Topic

Zok's idea: You, as a member of totse, cannot stand to agree with me. You feel such an urgency to flame me for posting such a dumbass post. Why is it dumbass? Because Zok's idea *points to above* is that you dont post here. By not posting here you agree to my idea and think it is true, thus siding with me. If you do post you only prove my idea correctly, that you cant agree with me, thus proving me correct and siding with me again.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-04, 20:11
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

I agree to disagree.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-04, 20:11
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

Exactly!!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-04, 20:27
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Anit-Topic

Well as long as you disagree you are siding with my arguement. And since you agree to disagree you are agreeing with siding with my arguement, that being my point.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-04, 23:43
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

*Nox drinks beer in an attempt to get the deep hidden meaning of life from Zok's post*

Nox
 #6 
Old 2002-09-05, 01:20
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Anit-Topic

Liar.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-05, 03:53
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

Oompa loompa!

Do I win?
 #8 
Old 2002-09-05, 04:05
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

Ironz : NO, we know zok, ha ha ha you stuck us in a logic loop whoopdie doo! I was trying to sound witty whilst accepting defeat.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-05, 05:34
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Anit-Topic

Hmmm...I'll just cleverly sidestep the whole situation and avoid making an ass of myself...D'oh!
 #10 
Old 2002-09-05, 07:38
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

Its like one of those Chinese riddles.
If a tree falls in the woods on top of Zok, does he make any sound??

Jokes, but seriously its too early in the morning for me to think logically.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-05, 09:14
Moderator
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

and I agree with the name of the topic.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-05, 13:10
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

I got the munchies now...
 #13 
Old 2002-09-05, 15:46
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

i was hoping that this thread awas gonna let me flame the people who dont accurately title their topics.

did i lose, for posting?

and btw, zok, i havent forgotten about you and that chipset man, just real busy. and when i get time i tend to get stoned and be lazy. ill email you the address when i take it out and put the new one in.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-05, 18:38
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Anit-Topic

Junglist: Rightio.
Everybody else: You have given into your need to say something stupid while proving me entirely correct at the same time.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-05, 21:56
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

I aim to please...or is it please to aim...or is it aim please to...or is it to aim please...or it is...is it or...

*Nox is confused...too much beer*

Nox
 #16 
Old 2002-10-14, 19:06
guevara guevara is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

To quote the beatles (not exactly at their most eloquent) "I think... I no... I mean I yes... but it's all wrong... That is I think I disagree." With whatever the hell is being disagreed with. While wer're in the anti- vein. How about some anti-pizza. You ring this place, and this guy in a uniform just comes round and leaves again, after telling you exactly what you ordered.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:38
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

E
 #18 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:39
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

X
 #19 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:39
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

A-C

[This message has been edited by ridemypony (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #20 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:40
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

T
 #21 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:42
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

-LY!

(Geez, that sucked)
 #22 
Old 2002-10-19, 03:55
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

quote:
Originally posted by ridemypony:
(Geez, that sucked)


I agree.

Nox
 #23 
Old 2002-10-19, 14:55
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Anit-Topic

I resent you ever posting to my thread.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-19, 15:18
Nokutaan Nokutaan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

stop bitching and moaning in the bitch and moan forum you bitch-and-moaner
 #25 
Old 2002-10-19, 15:59
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anit-Topic

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
I resent you ever posting to my thread.


Me too.

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics