About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-01, 21:37
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Top Totse Loser List

Viper2002, your design skills are lacking.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-01, 21:38
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

I'll second that.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-01, 21:43
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Lacking? Nonexistant, more like.

And I'm not on it, which is the second problem. The third problem is that most of the people featured in the site will never bother to visit, still less be insulted by it.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-01, 21:48
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

I'm insulted that I'm not winning.

Everyone vote for Z3m.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-01, 21:58
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

There's an awful lot of crying going on around here lately. Come on people, just get over it.

I hate pepsi. I don't like it one tiny bit. You know what I do about it? I don't drink it.

You know how I came to choose that course of action? Because whining about it didn't work and nobody gave a damn.

I suggest a similar cure to your problem.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-01, 22:56
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Boohoo. I want people to vote for me.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-01, 23:15
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Ill Post Myself Up As The #1 Loser.


King Nothing.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-01, 23:37
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

rlpinca i find it ironic that your whining about people whining
 #9 
Old 2002-09-02, 04:30
ultrafresh ultrafresh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

ill vote for you z3m, if it makes you happy. will you vote for me now?
 #10 
Old 2002-09-02, 11:10
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

didnt warweed design the site?
 #11 
Old 2002-09-02, 12:48
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Everyone vote for Z3m.


People already are loser but if it makes you feel any better ask them to pretend their doing it because you asked them to. Sad fuck.

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Viper2002, your design skills are lacking.


So is your mental capacity but I don�t here me complaining, oh that�s it because I don�t give a flying fuck Loser.

FuckOff your right I had a look at your page and it was much better, good job Retard. Get a fucking life little girl.

quote:
Originally posted by FuckOffandDie:
OK. I need to get a life


I didn�t doubt it would take you a while. But don�t give up yet.

quote:
Originally posted by FuckAuthority:
Ill Post Myself Up As The #1 Loser.


People don�t need a fucking list to know you�re a loser, go suck your thumb retard.

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
I'll second that.


Don�t blame me because people vote for you; blame mommy and daddy for bringing you up as such a whining little bitch. Now shut the fuck and get in bed your daddy needs his nightly blowjob from you Loser.

VIPER

Vote at: TLL
 #12 
Old 2002-09-02, 13:34
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Oh and Z3M Loser your site sucks ass, do you have to be retarded or stoned to appreciate it. Well fuckoff can help you with the retarded bit� I would have thought it wise to have a decent page yourself before you criticise other peoples but then I suppose you cant expect these basic thought processes from Totse losers such as yourself.

VIPER

Vote at: TLL

 #13 
Old 2002-09-02, 15:03
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Viper, what the fuck got up your ass? It's a stupid idea, the page looks like it was created by a five year old in frontpage, and you really *are* the biggest loser here..

I mean seriously, what the hell is the point?. Your list is chosen randomly, seems like, or rather, based on the people you don't like.. and what happens to the person who wins?. You point and laugh and say "haha!". ?

God forbid anyone criticise you though.. I bet my name appears on the list sometime soon now..
 #14 
Old 2002-09-02, 15:15
emerikan emerikan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

buncha. farkin. retards.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-02, 15:59
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Vipers long and comical post on Z3M being sad i do believe has sruck down Z3M with a shock.

He wont post he wont post the man who could be hated the most.

Peace Renegade,
 #16 
Old 2002-09-02, 17:04
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Originally posted by Viper2002:
Don�t blame me because people vote for you; blame mommy and daddy for bringing you up as such a whining little bitch. Now shut the fuck and get in bed your daddy needs his nightly blowjob from you Loser.


Oh i am not blaming you. I actualy voted for me three times, i am just saying that you are stupid and created a poorly designed website which does not ever serve its users well enough to be considered usefull.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-02, 17:46
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

The question is to flame, or not to flame?
 #18 
Old 2002-09-02, 18:24
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Originally posted by Viper2002:
Oh and Z3M Loser your site sucks ass, VIPER



Do you mean the site I made 4-5 years ago? Ok.
 #19 
Old 2002-09-02, 18:24
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
Vipers long and comical post on Z3M being sad i do believe has sruck down Z3M with a shock.

He wont post he wont post the man who could be hated the most.



I'm crying. I'm such a loser.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-02, 18:34
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Viper's rants seldom fail to have a deep, emotional impact on me. I believe it's called uncontrollable laughter.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-02, 20:49
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

I still don't like Pepsi.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-03, 01:05
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

I still like strawberry jam.

Nox
 #23 
Old 2002-09-03, 01:15
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Biggest fuckin lame is Roadkill...
 #24 
Old 2002-09-03, 01:16
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

...from the shroomery.
 #25 
Old 2002-09-03, 01:30
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

It's kind of lame to call people lame.

I don't like Pepsi either. It makes me feel like a woman.
 #26 
Old 2002-09-03, 01:50
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

I don't know what this is all about, But it sounds pretty lame to me. Loser list? Phhht, that is like, so grade 5.
 #27 
Old 2002-09-03, 03:28
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
I still like strawberry jam.

Nox



I like peanut butter.
 #28 
Old 2002-09-03, 04:34
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
the page looks like it was created by a five year old in frontpage


Oh right where�s your page. Oh there isn�t one how strange, or not. Bitch if you didn�t spend all your chubby ass time in Totse chat rooms kicking people off for no reason and eating then you might have one. Never mind Fat girl drown you chubby American sorrows with some more food. Loser. Get a mother fucking, cock sucking life.

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
Oh i am not blaming you. I actualy voted for me three times


You don�t need to lie Zok we both know your Nazi arse is used to being hated. You didn�t vote yourself once never mind three times or you wouldn�t have been crying about it in the other TLL topic. Loser. Same with you as well Zok why don�t you try and drag you fascist arse out of your shit chat room, that is always fucking empty apart form the full time losers like Suzie. I would have a chat room myself called viper but my computers are always downloading pictures of your mum and sister off Kazaa.

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
I'm such a loser.


Well that�s what I was trying to say. Thanks Loser.

quote:
Originally posted by FuckOffandDie:
OK. I need to get a life


Still waiting. Retard. You should try this Mary Jane:

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
I don't like Pepsi either. It makes me feel like a woman.


VIPER

Vote at: TLL
 #29 
Old 2002-09-03, 09:32
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Look. I'm ever more mature than you.
 #30 
Old 2002-09-03, 14:21
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Oh right where�s your page. Oh there isn�t one how strange, or not. Bitch if you didn�t spend all your chubby ass time in Totse chat rooms kicking people off for no reason and eating then you might have one. Never mind Fat girl drown you chubby American sorrows with some more food. Loser. Get a mother fucking, cock sucking life.




ROFL. (a) I'm not fat (b) I design webpages for people. Which page would you like to see, of the sites that I own? hmm? the one that gets around 200,000 hits a month?.. my personal site? some of the other sites I've designed?. Just because I don't put a site in my profile does not mean I don't have one. I run a dedicated server, which right now has 21 sites on it..(c) I am not a mother fucking cock sucking pansy-ass whooping American, alright?.

Oh, I got it wrong, your page was ACTUALLY created by a five year old using microvision web express... Why's that, don't have time to get off your fat ass and learn HTML?.. Too busy deciding who else to put on your "loser" list?..
 #31 
Old 2002-09-03, 15:20
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Hey viper, lets all stay civilized here now mkay. I'm not going to flame you, cause there's no point in it. But you should apologize to some people here you know. Like Z3m, Zok and Wintermute and all the others you needlessly insulted.

Or is your british pride too big?
 #32 
Old 2002-09-03, 17:06
Moderator
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Originally posted by Viper2002:
Oh right where�s your page. Oh there isn�t one how strange, or not.


this is really dumb. I don�t make a link to all my pages, boards and channels either. I wouldn�t like silly fucks posting there ...

 #33 
Old 2002-09-03, 17:17
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Well this isn't going anywhere. Just don't reply to this idiot anymore.
 #34 
Old 2002-09-03, 17:22
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
B. The problem is not anything to do with the TLL site itself its to do with the fact Totse is filled with whining little bitches who will always find an excuse to sleep in mommies tonight never mind criticize TLL. These people much like yourself who know fuck all about what they are arguing about, the idea of getting a dig in is just to irresistible to miss.


Ahhh, pray, do tell, of what am I ignorant? I've been a member of totse for longer than 99% of the users here, I can only think of 5 or 6 people who've been here as long or longer than me. I understand how totse works, what it's about, and elitist schemes like a "loser" list, is anathemic to the entire principle of the site. This is the main reason I think your idea is a ridiculous one. Noone is ever banned here, people come and go as they please, and for the most part, post what they please. Having a loser list is as ridiculous, in that case, as having a "greatest person's list". Perhaps you might take the time to educate yourself on what totse is REALLY all about, before bestowing upon yourself the authority to judge others for their lack of knowledge.

Ah, I can't read?. Good insult there, really well thought out. Obviously I'm more than capable of reading and communicating here, perhaps you might want to invest some time in basic comprehension of simple facts.

Your homepage demonstrates what, exactly? The ability to use a program that creates a 3d revolving logo? (so 1992). The ability to use other people's scripts incorrectly? There's nothing THERE that even qualifies as being *designed*. It shows nothing at all different from a million other idiot's homepages. Take a look around geocities sometime, same shit, different username.

Uh, the point of telling me the things you've done is WHAT?. I'm supposed to think you're so much better than me now?. You asked about my webpages, I told you. One of the sites I've created is the #1 site in it's niche market. Doesn't mean that webpages are the only things I've done. Hell, before I was 20 I worked with and wrote project reports for a materials research company - that were submitted to the European Union funding commission. I can't tell you the name of the project or the company, because I signed non-disclosure agreements, but basically the project involved a new way of creating superlattice coatings - a new kind of environmentally friendly coating that has huge commercial applications. Big fucking deal. And that's just ONE of the things I've done. But of course, all I am is a "fat loser" that spends all their time in a chatroom. Just because I disagree with your pet project and think it's a ridiculous waste of time, does not mean I'm an idiot.. far from it..

You still haven't answered the question I asked a while ago, what, exactly, is the point? What happens to the "biggest loser?".


 #35 
Old 2002-09-03, 17:50
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Chessmate.
 #36 
Old 2002-09-03, 19:45
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

I ask everyone vote for me. I want to lose.

Or win? Wouldn't a REAL loser lose a loser vote?

*zen*
 #37 
Old 2002-09-04, 15:59
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
I ask everyone vote for me. I want to lose.

Or win? Wouldn't a REAL loser lose a loser vote?

*zen*



yah, if you win a loser vote then how can you be a loser>?
 #38 
Old 2002-09-05, 17:05
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Bizzaro World has superimposed itself into our dimension! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Am I laughing or crying? In Bizzaro World, No ONE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or do they????????????

*explodes*
 #39 
Old 2002-09-06, 02:59
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
the one that gets around 200,000 hits a month?


Oh, Oh, I wanna see!

I'd make a webpage if I had any creativity, Some content might be useful too. Unfortunatly, I have neither.
 #40 
Old 2002-09-07, 16:31
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

think I'm gonna let people migrate from totse to my personal site? no fucking way!
 #41 
Old 2002-09-07, 17:51
Moderator
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

say what? You�ve posted them once, said, that they were registered by your husband so everyone could even find out your address. When I made a remark about that, you said that this shouldn�t be my business. And now this ...
 #42 
Old 2002-09-08, 00:35
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

shit.
 #43 
Old 2002-09-08, 04:28
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

Yeah, well, it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind..

lol, actually, it's just that I'm more likely to volunteer information when not asked, than when I am. I'm contrary like that.
 #44 
Old 2002-09-08, 04:39
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

poopie
 #45 
Old 2002-09-08, 07:38
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
It's kind of lame to call people lame.

I don't like Pepsi either. It makes me feel like a woman.




*sodomizes z3m pith a pepsi bottle*

I'll call you(you know I never will)
 #46 
Old 2002-09-08, 11:12
Moderator
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

no, you�ve lost your sense for when it�s time to stop.
 #47 
Old 2002-09-08, 18:33
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

fuck i give up on tll any one who e-mails me at pyrus@shaw.ca and gives me a ftp and a user and pass i shall upload the site to i do not wish to be part of this it started out so harmless and now its just an inferno i would rather not be apart of it any more so please any one that contacts me i shall upload the site and i shall give them access to the e-mail to were the votes are cast

[This message has been edited by warweed12 (edited 09-08-2002).]
 #48 
Old 2002-09-08, 19:42
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

LOL, maybe I should take over.
 #49 
Old 2002-09-08, 19:52
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

yeah, youd be great
 #50 
Old 2002-09-08, 22:15
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Top Totse Loser List

junglist is the biggest nigger loving homo on this board.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics