|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-08-30, 00:52
|
FBI Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Totse's "mods".
How fucking sad.. You post facts and they delete and bann you just because they dont like to hear them.. Oh and the redneck trailer etc insults is getting so lame... So let me get this, anyone who disagrees with flooding your country with thirdworld nonwhite savages is a redneck nazi?  fucking commies www.stormfront.org/forum
|
|
#2
 2002-08-30, 01:02
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
Insecurity issues? Probably.
Third world nonwhite savages as you call them, aren't hurting me any. They're not taking any job that I would want. They're not taking up space in any of my college classes. They usually aren't the ones shooting at other people. They don't cause any trouble at all for me. The people that are causing problems are the people that have been here for generations and can't think on their own or have gotten lazy.
Most racist people are just following what their daddy or friends say.
Totse is one of the most forgiving sites I've seen when it comes to banning people or deleting posts. Most forums do it in a heartbeat. You however do deserve to get banned, seeing as how you are pretty damn worthless.
|
|
#3
 2002-08-30, 01:05
|
FBI Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
See alot of people here agree with me though.
Who gives a fuck what you think? Mods are not here to delete opinions they disagree with. Or are they? www.stormfront.org/forum
|
|
#4
 2002-08-30, 01:12
|
FBI Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
"Most racist people are just following what their daddy or friends say." Yea who tells you that, Mr. TV?? Does the tv also tell you racist are bad bad mean trailer park wacists.  You don't know shit about white nationalists.STFU! www.stormfront.org/forum
|
|
#5
 2002-08-30, 01:15
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
Psst, us lowly, poor moderaters CANNOT ban you.
sadly.
|
|
#6
 2002-08-30, 01:21
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
Mods are here to delete shit that is stupid and irrelevant or in the wrong forum. In your case, I'd say stupid and irrelevant.
I think that the trailer park analogy is usually wrong. Racists are not usually bad people, they just see shit a different way. Most white supremicists though are brainwashed jerk offs that are just trying to be like their daddy or their friends. I've known several and they usually get into it for attention or because they idolize someone and are easily influenced.
Sad to say though alot of leaders of racist organizations are great leaders. Don't call me stupid, it's true. They can talk people into following them wherever they go and regardless of what they do. Look at Hitler, he was perhaps one of the best leaders ever. He convinced all of his followers to believe what he did was right. Gullible people are often underestimated, but they can be manipulated to accomplish alot.
|
|
#7
 2002-08-30, 01:23
|
FBI Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
lol.
|
|
#8
 2002-08-30, 01:32
|
Galvaplex 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
FBI Agent, you're a fucking idiot.
|
|
#9
 2002-08-30, 01:48
|
FBI Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
Average Totse memeber ^^ www.stormfront.org/forum
[This message has been edited by FBI Agent (edited 08-30-2002).]
|
|
#10
 2002-08-30, 01:57
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
waaaah wahhh
|
|
#11
 2002-08-30, 03:09
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
Did you get a new screen name?
This post looks a lot like that SATURNROCKETX who got a thread locked.
Here Totse allows you to post this type schtuff and you have the gonads to say that Totse doesn't allow free speech.
Here's something for you to consider. I responded to one of your posts in my forum. As long as you follow the rule that you yourself set up...courtesy...I will not move your schtuff to Bitch and Moan.
I'm sure that many people will disagree with you (So far I do), but keep it civilized...And for the record, I am not Jewish and to my knowledge I have no Jewish ancestors. However, I find your anti-Semitism repugnant. You will probably test the limits of free speech, I just hope that you are able to use some self-control.
'Nuf said.
Nox
|
|
#12
 2002-08-30, 03:38
|
|
Regular
|
|
the happy land of australia
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
why are you justifying yourselves to him. if he wants to post 'facts' let him. if he wants to be a racist dickhead then delete his posts. why bother arguing with him. he can play the innocent victim if he wants, but everyone with any kind of intelligence knows that he is just like millions of other people in this world. a moronic dickhead who has to blame the fact that he is a looser by inventing enemys. whatever your issues are, no one here cares, and have said so repeatedly. i don't see why you could want to come back here. is this the only attention that you get in your pathetic lonely life? give up and leave, your just wasting your time. we don't care, your posts are just deleted.
i can't help but pity you.
|
|
#13
 2002-08-30, 04:22
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
I have never deleted anything other than my own shit and Mods can't ban, so I am non-applicable.
[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 08-30-2002).]
|
|
#14
 2002-08-30, 08:18
|
FBI Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
quote: Originally posted by Nox: Did you get a new screen name?
This post looks a lot like that SATURNROCKETX who got a thread locked.
Here Totse allows you to post this type schtuff and you have the gonads to say that Totse doesn't allow free speech.
Here's something for you to consider. I responded to one of your posts in my forum. As long as you follow the rule that you yourself set up...courtesy...I will not move your schtuff to Bitch and Moan.
I'm sure that many people will disagree with you (So far I do), but keep it civilized...And for the record, I am not Jewish and to my knowledge I have no Jewish ancestors. However, I find your anti-Semitism repugnant. You will probably test the limits of free speech, I just hope that you are able to use some self-control.
'Nuf said.
Nox
I intend to keep it civilized and look forward to some decent debates. I checked your reply. Some of the timeline could possibly be theories. This link could answer some of your questions about it: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/temp/TerrorTimeline/Introduction.html
|
|
#15
 2002-08-30, 15:57
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
i know you werent in my forum, so i should just stay out of it, but.......
fuck you
if it wasnt for mods you wouldnt be posting this bullshit. if you dont like &totse you are free to leave.
|
|
#16
 2002-08-31, 10:02
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
If I wanted to argue racial politics I'd do it with someone intelligent who could substantiate his arguments, rather than a kid who copy/pastes babdly-conceived propaganda. I assume totse moderators feel the same.
|
|
#17
 2002-08-31, 10:03
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
BTW, the trailer part stereotype continues to exist because, like some of your less extreme racial stereotypes, there is a degree of truth in it.
|
|
#18
 2002-09-05, 03:13
|
k devil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
What do you expect with a name like F.B.I angent you racist motherfucker
|
|
#19
 2002-09-10, 22:53
|
DarkSyde 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
Me and Junglist don't quite seem to agree on some things, but in this case I back him up completely.
You and your fellow nazis are everything that is wrong with the world.
I hope someday all of you racists get a taste of your own medicine. Perhaps from someone with an extreme hatred for racism who makes all of you pay.
If you've been reading many of the posts recently you've probably noticed that I am quite angry at Junglist, but it takes an asshole like you to show me there is much worse out there. I am with Junglist on this one.
You are an ignorant, scared, little idiot. Racists are neanderthals. Fuck you!
|
|
#20
 2002-09-11, 02:37
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
Wow, dark, maybe you do have a future at &totse! I think your starting to relize its not censorship, its weeding out the shit.
|
|
#21
 2002-09-12, 02:04
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
FBI Agent, if you want a debate, stop posting such asinine remarks and try something a tad more intellectual? Just maybe.
|
|
#22
 2002-09-25, 13:19
|
MODBOY69 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
quote: Originally posted by rlpinca: Mods are here to delete shit that is stupid and irrelevant or in the wrong forum. In your case, I'd say stupid and irrelevant.
I think that the trailer park analogy is usually wrong. Racists are not usually bad people, they just see shit a different way. Most white supremicists though are brainwashed jerk offs that are just trying to be like their daddy or their friends. I've known several and they usually get into it for attention or because they idolize someone and are easily influenced.
Sad to say though alot of leaders of racist organizations are great leaders. Don't call me stupid, it's true. They can talk people into following them wherever they go and regardless of what they do. Look at Hitler, he was perhaps one of the best leaders ever. He convinced all of his followers to believe what he did was right. Gullible people are often underestimated, but they can be manipulated to accomplish alot.
RACISM IS SOMETHING THAT IS USUALLY ASSOCIATED WITH SOMEONES APPEARANCE. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE IT IS THICK F**KS WHO THINK REAL SKINHEADS ARE NAZI'S. SKINHEADS TAKE THEIR MUSIC, STYLE AND OUTLOOK FROM THE WEST INDIES. THE SHORT HAIR, TROUSERS AND SHIRTS AND ARE ALSO TO DO WITH THIS PART OF THE ISLANDS AS WELL. IT WAS IN THE SIXTIES THAT TEENAGERS WHERE INTRODUCED TO SKA MUSIC AND THEN REGGAE AND THEN ADOPTED THESE STYLES FOR THE UK MOD SCENE. IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THIS FURTHER CAN CONTACT ME AND I WILL EDUCATE COS I HAVE BEEN GOING THRO THIS RACISM FOR NEARLY 25 YEARS(34 YEARS OLD). SO LIVE AND LET LIVE. ALSO REMEMBER MOST MUSIC COMES FROM THE BLUES JAZZ OR BLUE GRASS. SO NAZI'S AS THE DEAD KENNEDYS SAY FUCK OFF....
|
|
#23
 2002-09-25, 14:01
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
What a bitch you are man! I am Jewish and can say my bloodline has suffered the greatest prejiduce and the like. But wa fucking wa wa!!
We are tough,smart,clever,succesful and so on. I say see ya later "sour grapes"! I am a Moderator and an established member here@totse.com Our community is unique and full of intelligent bastards. Who grow tired of ignorance-squred and fuckers who lack the mentality to grasp what this here place exactly stands for: Uncensored exchange of ideas of the gloabal english speaking counterculture where intellect is required solely tolerated. You=G.A.Y. Plain and simple. Go cry your river to people who give a shit would ya?!
|
|
#24
 2002-09-26, 04:43
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
I hope this doesn't end up in one of those "hollocaust victims" craptalk. Most jews constantly keep bitching how they suffered in the WWII and all. It's not like you were the only victims. My grandfather lost 3 brothers and a sister in that war. My grandmother lost her father and 2 brothers. And they weren't jewish. Have you any idea how many Russian soldiers died or even how many INNOCENT German soldiers died?
edit: Ow by the way, this www.stormfront.org/forum site is totally gay.
[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 09-26-2002).]
|
|
#25
 2002-09-26, 08:29
|
MODBOY69 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Totse's "mods".
quote: Originally posted by Jamiroquai: What a bitch you are man! I am Jewish and can say my bloodline has suffered the greatest prejiduce and the like. But wa fucking wa wa!!
We are tough,smart,clever,succesful and so on. I say see ya later "sour grapes"! I am a Moderator and an established member here@totse.com Our community is unique and full of intelligent bastards. Who grow tired of ignorance-squred and fuckers who lack the mentality to grasp what this here place exactly stands for: Uncensored exchange of ideas of the gloabal english speaking counterculture where intellect is required solely tolerated. You=G.A.Y. Plain and simple. Go cry your river to people who give a shit would ya?!
OH SOORY THOUGHT I WOULD GET SOME INTELLIGENT ANSWERS. SO BYE BYE AND DONT BOTHER REPLYING YOU STUPID AMERICAN FUCKWITS. YEH GO TO WAR YOU STUPID AMERICAN FUCK WHITS THEN YOU WILL LEARN THAT YOU CANT HAVE EVERYTHING...JESUS GOD BLESS AMERICA...HA HA
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|