About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-27, 01:45
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Working about as good as the pope's dick.

There I was, trying to post a few things, and this bitch was locking up EVERY time. Why is it that some people can post something as long as my arm and when I try to post three paragraphs it either locks up, or gives me the 404 error bullshit?

Hell, even AOL works better than totse.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-27, 08:45
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

it wasnt working a couple o days ago, other than that its been fine for me.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-27, 19:27
Ernie Bubble Butt Ernie Bubble Butt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

I'd say that the only part of the popes body to still work would be his cock, other wise he would have to be replaced immediately as head of the worlds largest kiddy fucking ring .

Hhhhmm I think I missed the point here somewhere .


B B Mc

[This message has been edited by Ernie Bubble Butt (edited 08-27-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-08-27, 19:45
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

i think you did...
 #5 
Old 2002-08-28, 00:55
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

I am so tired of breaking posts up into two posts just because this shithole locks up over a few paragraphs.

What the fuck is the deal?
 #6 
Old 2002-08-28, 01:10
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

I don't have that problem. Patently neither do a lot of other people..

This would lead one to assume that the "shit hole" is your box, not totse.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-29, 12:41
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

Why thank you Ms. Wintermute, since I've never had a problem uploading or downloading from anyplace on the net nor any other problems at any website I've ever visited I was completely ignorant of the fact that it was my systems fault I couldn't post more than three paragraphs at once on totse.

I'm so glad you cleared that up for me, could you now explain to me how traffic congestion is the fault of my car?
 #8 
Old 2002-08-30, 10:53
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

quote:
Originally posted by Global Dominator:
Why thank you Ms. Wintermute, since I've never had a problem uploading or downloading from anyplace on the net nor any other problems at any website I've ever visited I was completely ignorant of the fact that it was my systems fault I couldn't post more than three paragraphs at once on totse.

I'm so glad you cleared that up for me, could you now explain to me how traffic congestion is the fault of my car?



I can.

Your car is one of many cars which are on the road at the same time all trying to go in the same direction. for each car in the congested area the traffic becomes backed up by one car length and the return to full highway speed is delayed by the reaction speed of the driver of that vehicle when the time comes. Thus traffic congestion of which you are a part is as much the fault of your car and yourself as it is everyone else's and the other cars involved. If everyone didn't leave at the same damn time, it wouldn't be a problem.

</smartass>
 #9 
Old 2002-08-30, 14:54
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

Fine, you want me to prove to you whose fault it is?

Describe exactly what happens when things "lock up".

Describe in point by point detail what your problem is, and I'll help you figure out what's causing it. Because I'm such a NICE person.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-03, 22:37
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

If I type more than three paragraphs (say 150 words) then click "Submit Reply" the bar graph goes to the halfway point then stops. If I do nothing, after 5 minutes or so the screen will change and I will get the "white screen of death" and the message about not finding the server. If I click "Back" I go right back to the post reply screen and what ever I typed is still there. It doesn't matter how many times I try to post, I get the same thing. But, if I break the post up into two, it goes through right away with no problems.

It doesn't happen every time, but it does seem to happen more often between 6pm and 10pm.

[This message has been edited by Global Dominator (edited 09-03-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-09-04, 00:43
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

Oh shut the fuck up and stop bitching.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-04, 02:13
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

Are you on dialup?
 #13 
Old 2002-09-04, 16:41
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

Yes, but before you say it I never lose the connection when this happens, and it hasn't happened for over a week now.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-04, 23:50
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

Ok I didnt give a fuck till it happend to me today. I have cable too.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-05, 00:56
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

quote:
Originally posted by True_Ghetto:
Ok I didnt give a fuck till it happend to me today. I have cable too.


So, life really is a bitch.
 #16 
Old 2002-09-05, 01:13
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

Yea but it would do it to me when i wanted to goto a forum.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-10, 02:31
DarkSyde DarkSyde is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

Chaoswyrm, thats hilarious!

"...I can"

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
good stuff!
holy shit, i need to calm down
phew!
funny as hell
 #18 
Old 2002-09-10, 13:15
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
Fine, you want me to prove to you whose fault it is?

Describe exactly what happens when things "lock up".

Describe in point by point detail what your problem is, and I'll help you figure out what's causing it. Because I'm such a NICE person.



Still waiting...

And this bitch is still locking up.

[This message has been edited by Global Dominator (edited 09-11-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-09-16, 01:09
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

maybe it's the fact that your on dial up and when you are trying to send such large amounts of infromation it does not all send at once and the fact that it is doing it at certain times leads me to beleave that the service you are using is used by a large amount of people and is sucking the hell out of your isp's bandwidth and the fact that you are waiting in line to send these packets of information that it takes so long that the connection times out and the computer is lead to beleave there is no server it can connect to thus meaning that you got a shit ass box and are to cheap to buy somthing else other then dial-up
 #20 
Old 2002-09-16, 01:46
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

I don't see why its such a big fucking deal. Boo-hoo, the site locks up every now and then. Ffs, its a computer, its not perfect. Oh...so your computer is perfect, so is your dial-up, and all your software? Try a new OS, I run Slackware Linux, and I haven't had a crash, or a problem browsing in months.

-edit- wyrm, you need an award for that one

[This message has been edited by djsam (edited 09-16-2002).]
 #21 
Old 2002-09-16, 03:29
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

c?
 #22 
Old 2002-09-16, 12:09
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Working about as good as the pope's dick.

huh?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics