About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-25, 19:50
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum18/HTML/000286.html

He posted this in the forum he mods... What the hell?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-25, 19:53
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

That poetry dumb dumbs. Or so it seems
 #3 
Old 2002-08-25, 20:02
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

yeah its pretty awful aswell, he probably got made mod cuase hes one of the more regular longer standing members who post in there.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-26, 13:20
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

I have to admit, it is some of the worse shit I have ever read, no better place for it.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-26, 17:26
Ernie Bubble Butt Ernie Bubble Butt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

I'll have to remember that one for the girl on valentines day .

B B Mc

[This message has been edited by Ernie Bubble Butt (edited 08-26-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-08-26, 23:16
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

thats vogon alright, not familliar with hitchiking, mr.smith?
 #7 
Old 2002-08-26, 23:42
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

The vogans destroyed the earth to make way for an intergalctic highway and are infamous for poetry so bad it'll make your ears bleed.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-27, 00:53
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

lol junglist .
 #9 
Old 2002-08-29, 04:45
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

Why do you hate me Mr. Smith? I remember when I first met you, you flamed me.
I should write a poem about this.

I wrote that specifically because of the name "vogon poetry" LOL.

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #10 
Old 2002-08-29, 04:48
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
thats vogon alright, not familliar with hitchiking, mr.smith?


True, true.

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-


 #11 
Old 2002-08-29, 14:36
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

Your stunning efforts have inspired me to take up poetry, MaTrIXSpiirit. When I receive the highest possible accolade a Vogon can be given for his work, I will acknowledge my debt to you.

Eulogy
You I very highly rate
You open the door to heaven's gate
I think of you when I masturbate
I want your testicles on a plate
I'll marry you before we date
Mate
You are simply great
But I've run out of compliments and it's getting late...

[This message has been edited by FuckOffandDie (edited 08-29-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-08-29, 17:07
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

What?! It rhymes! All wrong!!!
 #13 
Old 2002-08-29, 19:10
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

quote:
What?! It rhymes! All wrong!!!



I'm thinking I might have a future in the Vogon greetings card industry.
 #14 
Old 2002-08-29, 21:03
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How did MaTrIXSpiirit become Mod?

Lol Matrix, when i saw your first post i thought you were an idiot. I read alot of you other posts and you not that bad. I dont hate you, i saw your name and mod, and i wondered why. I checked the forum and saw that poem, whitch made me wonder why you became mod. I read some of you other poetry though, and although its gloomy its pretty good. Write a poem about it!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics