About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-24, 05:48
Regular
 
Default Fucking cop!


I was at a concert and was out front sitting on the sidewalk, talking with the people there. A cop shows up and says "Everyone leave!" and everyone begins to leave except me and my brother.

I am hard of hearing and I assumed he was there because some parking violation and my brother didnt hear him because he was talking to a woman. So the cop comes up to my brother, pulls on his shirt and pulls him on his feet violently and yells in his face, "Did you hear me! I said leave!"

My brother who thought it was about breaking curfew (he is 19 but he looks younger then he really is.) said "Im 19"

The officer shook him a bit more and said something about him leaving so we left. But he had no reason to harrass my brother like that.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-24, 06:58
gun-nut gun-nut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

silence him with a .22 supressed, or a
crossbow...
 #3 
Old 2002-08-25, 05:08
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

Fuck that, stick of dynamite
 #4 
Old 2002-08-25, 08:01
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Fucking cop!

yeah, up his ass

-up his ass..hehe

-laterz
 #5 
Old 2002-08-28, 06:25
Social Parasite Social Parasite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

Just fuck his mother, that will show that piggy!
 #6 
Old 2002-08-28, 11:56
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

Wow, this sounds like a topic from bomb shock or something.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-29, 13:48
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

No a topic in bombshock would be about how to fuck over a cop. I got fucked over and I decided to bitch and moan about it which is (gasp) the name of this section.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-30, 23:01
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

Know your rights, federal and state and how they may apply to you based on your activities. Law enforcement officals are frightened of the individual who can quote statute and or utters the words "wait till my attorney gets word of this".
 #9 
Old 2002-08-31, 02:16
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

YEah wish I thought it at the time. Next time I go to a concert, I am bringing along a small camcorder I can conceal in my clothes.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-03, 00:04
k devil k devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

Im sick of cops thinking they are all that and they have all the power in the world. Just the other night me and my mates were told to move and all we wre doing was sitting in a bus shelter. When we asked why he started going on about how it was an offence to argue with a police officer and how its a fine of $500 or somehting. Fuck em if they tell me to move again I'm going to smack the cunt down.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-03, 05:50
DrN DrN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

fuckin cops cant do half the shit they say they can do,, all ya gotta do is argue with them when there is a crowd around
 #12 
Old 2002-09-03, 05:57
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

quote:
Originally posted by DrN:
fuckin cops cant do half the shit they say they can do,, all ya gotta do is argue with them when there is a crowd around



that won't work. someone will videotape you as youre getting the shit kicked out of you in front of the crowd.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-03, 20:55
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

Yea havent you ever heard of Rodney King? Thats what i do when cops use too much force i start chanting Rodney King and they look at me like what the fuck then the guy/girl can get away.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-04, 13:12
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

Honestly, know your rights. If a law enforcement offical starts giving you crap. Such as..

"It's against the law to argue with a cop"

Ask him to radio in and have his or her supervisor come to your location.

That will usually clear up any sort of officer harrassment.

Pull out your cellphone and say "one moment please officer, i'm going to telephone my attorney"

My friend used that one and the officer (which was concincedentaly a rookie) walked away grumbling to himself.

Considering now-a-days most agencies have dash mounted video cameras on their cruisers, along with a microphone on the officer which is recording audio. Also their transponder in their vehicle will show them stopped at such location in the instance they attempt to pull a "I wasn't there"
 #15 
Old 2002-09-16, 03:32
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

Sue his ass.
 #16 
Old 2002-09-16, 12:36
Other Other is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

Cops. pfft. Just do a raid on the cop shop and see how many illegal substances you can find that got "misplaced" before they made it to the evidence stand. I swear, half the cops are so far up themselves because they're shooting, smoking and taking a shitload of what they confiscate.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-16, 23:33
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fucking cop!

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:

"It's against the law to argue with a cop"




If other people are around, they can charge you with disturbing the peace, interferring(sp?) with an officer/investigation, or even inciting a riot. It sounds like bullshit, but it's possible if you make a big enough scene. If you start getting loud, he can even put you in handcuffs and say it's "for you safety as well as mine". Of course this depends on the area and how the local DA handle stuff. Cops actually have alot of shit that they can use against you if they really feel like puching it.

If you make any type of threat, no matter how vague it is, you're fucked. They can always fuck with you while saying that they saw suspicious activity or loitering. Either of which would just come down to your word against his.


I'm not defending the cop that was fucking with gombowlzombie, what he did was very unprofessional. JUst letting you know that there's lots of loopholes built in to give cops a chance to bust you. Even more loopholes are around since 9/11. Privacy is pretty much a thing of the past.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics