About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-22, 18:16
Ernie Bubble Butt Ernie Bubble Butt is offline
Regular
 
Default I am the real B B Mc

Ack shite i give up i canna get my old alais back (Big Brandon McBastard).So for now and ever more i want to be known as Ernie Bubble Butt !


My post count is really 123
B B Mc
 #2 
Old 2002-08-23, 03:31
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the real B B Mc

no one cares what your post count is
 #3 
Old 2002-08-23, 05:01
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the real B B Mc

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Big Brandon please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Big Brandon please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Y'all act like you never seen a Troll before Jaws all on the floor like SEN, when SUPERKILLER1911 just burst in the door
and started whoopin his ass worse than before
he first said "I'm off drugs.", throwin fits over being called immature. (Ahh!)

It's the return of the... "Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding,
he didn't just do tripple C's did he?"
And COBRA said... nothing you idiots!
COBRA's dead, he's locked in my basement! (Ha-ha!)

Facist women love Mod satus,
chigga chigga chigga
"Moderators, I'm sick of them
Look at them, walkin around deleting posts,
Locking Threads," "Yeah, but they suck dick too!"

Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose
But no worse, than what's goin on in Enigmas' Chatrooms
Sometimes, I wanna get on #totse and just let loose, but can't
but it's cool for tr0g to bump a dead post
"My bum is on your hip, my bum is on your hip" And if I'm lucky, you might just give him a little kiss. And that's the message that we deliver to little kids. And expect them to know what anarchy realy is,
Of course they gonna know what the web is
By the time they hit fourth grade
They got a computer don't they?

"We ain't licking toads.." Well, some of us who smoke cannibas,
who cut other people off and yell "Fuck You"
But if we can bump dead topics and move threads, then there's no reason that ANTI and another man can't elope
But if you feel like I feel, I got the antidote
Suzie wave your pantyhose, sing the chorus and it goes

I'm Big Brandon, yes I'm the real Brandona all you other Big Brandon are just imitating
So won't the real Big Brandon please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

I'm Big Brandon, yes I'm the real Brandona all you other Big Brandon are just imitating
So won't the real Big Brandon please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?


Alan Smithee don't gotta cuss in his posts to make a point;
well I do, so fuck him and fuck you too!
You think I give a damn about a your Granny?
Half of you Hypocrits can't even stomach me, let alone stand me
"But Brandon, what if you're in, wouldn't it be weird?"
Why? So you guys could just sit me here?
Next to windows gear? Fuck, dankgirl better switch me seats, so I can sit next to z3m and z4m and hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first
You little bitch, you don't even use IRC
"Yeah, Pinay's funny, but I think she's sick of saying, hee-hee!"
I should have saved that chat
and show the whole world how ChibiMiko's obsessed with NGE.
I'm sick of you left and right wing liberals, all you do is annoy me
so I have been sent here to destroy you
And there's a million of us just like me
who cuss like me; who just don't give a fuck like me
who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!

I'm like a bitch to listen to, cause all I do is whine about other people,
things you I can handle but don't

The only difference is I got balls to play with. In front of y'all(It don't phase me at all)
I just get on the keyboard and type it
and whether you like to admit it, I just shit it better than ninety percent of you fuckers out can
Then you wonder how I can type up these posts like Zoloft perscriptions.
It's funny; cause at the rate I'm goin when I'm 18 I'm gonna be the only one here
Who still say's "8000 posts and counting"

And every single person is a Big Brandon lurkin, He could be workin at Burger King, spittin on your onion rings
Or in the parkin lot, circling
Screaming "I don't give a fuck!"
with his windows down and his system up
So, will the real Brandon please stand up?
And put one of those fingers on each hand up?
And be proud to be outta your mind and outta control
and one more time, loud as you can, how does it go?

Ha ha
Guess there's a Big Brandon in all of us
Fuck it, let's all stand up

The Real Big Brandon
by TOWCHBob
(half of the stuff I wrote was just to fill space, don't take it to seriously)


[This message has been edited by TOWCHBob (edited 08-23-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-08-23, 07:40
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I am the real B B Mc

rofl
*highfives bob*
 #5 
Old 2002-08-23, 07:55
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the real B B Mc

omigod, that was the funniest thing i've ever read.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-23, 08:42
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the real B B Mc

ROFL

class man
 #7 
Old 2002-08-23, 11:43
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default Re: I am the real B B Mc

Bob, you kick ass.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-23, 12:08
Ernie Bubble Butt Ernie Bubble Butt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the real B B Mc

I'll take my hat off to you sir .That was pretty damn funny .

B B Mc
 #9 
Old 2002-08-26, 23:25
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the real B B Mc

i fuckin hate eminem, but that was classic. the first three verses got me rollin dood.

[This message has been edited by junglist (edited 08-26-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-08-27, 13:38
Evil Duckiez Evil Duckiez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am the real B B Mc

LoL dude that was great but I think you got too much time on your handz.. lmao ne wayz much love to it, gotta love messin' with them lyrics aight? So keep up da good work, I actually fell da fook outa my chair.
~Evil Duckiez
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics