I am really Big Bandon McBastard and just a few moments ago changed my e-mail address on the site here .Or so i thought i did . I have realised that i put a wrong letter in my new e-mail address submission and my new password for Big Bandon McBastard has disappeared into the internet void . Is there anyone in here that can help me retrive it back . Cheers.
#2
2002-08-20, 21:02
TOWCHBob
Regular
Re: Can anyone spare a few moments
you could register the email address you typed in and have them send it to you again. (I did the exact same thing and luckily The typo email address wasn't taken)
#3
2002-08-21, 17:01
Big Brandon Mc
Regular
Re: Can anyone spare a few moments
It doesn't seem to work .Is there any other suggestions or is it possible whoever runs this site is able to help in retriving the password ?