About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-20, 01:27
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

They both say shit that goes so far beyond stupid you wonder how they have survived this long.

I think FBI just tries to piss us off, but I have no idea if Brent is as stupid as he seems.

Is it worse to be stupid or just to act like it?

What do you think?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-20, 01:41
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

Bitching and moaning about someone usually goes to the forum dedicated to bitching and moaning.

Anyways, I don't parrticularly like either of them, but FBI is alot more annoying.

[This message has been edited by rlpinca (edited 08-20-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-08-20, 01:54
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

I do have a hard time deciding which is a bigger cocksmoker.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-20, 02:08
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

Brent sometimes provides strong arguments. That may just be because he posts more and gets lucky. I think F.B.I is the bigger fuckwitt, and this should go to Bitch and Moan.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-20, 02:21
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

I would appreciate it if no one moved this. I seriously want input from you people.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-20, 03:38
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

I was going to immediatly say Brent, but then seemed to recall him saying something intelligent once, the way I see it Brent - 1, FBI Agent - 0
 #7 
Old 2002-08-20, 03:43
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
I would appreciate it if no one moved this. I seriously want input from you people.


The 2 bosses are the only ones that can move stuff from this forum as far as I know. Even if it does get moved, it's not that hard to follow it.

 #8 
Old 2002-08-20, 04:05
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

I think FBI is probably dumber, but I dislike brent a lot more. Anyway, they both deserve to be sodomized with a red-hot poker.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-20, 04:28
Dr Know Dr Know is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

Sorry Prometheus I dont really know Fbi agent so I cant tell you who is the bigger fuckwit, but I have known brent to post some pretty stupid things now and then.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-20, 08:16
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

go to bitch and moan and sign my subject...

FBI AGENT IS A CUNT DO YOU AGREE...

it is already doing well but will always need support. i will soon set up a petition for it and email him the results...

 #11 
Old 2002-08-20, 20:03
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

This conjures a pleasant emotion in which I respond with a slight alteration in my physiognomy, creating something of a smile: howbeit one could perceive a peculiar-looking frown, I suppose--but it is in fact a smile.

But you do not know me. I am a Trebaxian. I think you have made plenty of erroneous assertions and the ilk (evident in all thy above posts), where one could thence conclude that you are the "f*ckwit"; I have made only a few. My ideas, my opinions, are what you disagree with. Mayhap you, the unenlightened, call me an idiot on account of your unwillingness, or inability, to make a decent rebuttal of my essays, and you have thence grown exasperated; and thus you have remained hitherto.

Thy friend,
Trebaxian Vir
 #12 
Old 2002-08-20, 20:56
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

I have to say, although brent may make comments I feel are a bit stupid, or I disagree with, he's a nice guy, FBI Agent, on the other hand, is not.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-21, 00:06
ThunderChunky ThunderChunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who is the bigger fuckwit? Brent or FBI Agent

I think that its obvious the FBI Agent doesnt even agree with what he posts, to me it looks like he's trying to make a joke.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics