About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-19, 15:04
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

i agree
 #2 
Old 2002-08-19, 16:28
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

Bah I wont say that, but just replied to one of his topics, and I cant believe I wasted my time, all he had to say was useles crap, just complaining, we dont like that kind of crap arounmd here.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-19, 16:54
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

Changed my mind, he is a fucking cunt, look at his post for blacks youll understand, a join the reply and laught at the fuck please, thats the only way to stop retarted kids from infesting the boards. When they realise, we dont give a fuck and their somrthing to laugh at.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-19, 16:59
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

Just read the post also, and yes
 #5 
Old 2002-08-19, 17:17
Big Brandon McBastard Big Brandon McBastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

A cunt faced cunt lapper he is ....... but then again so could I be !
 #6 
Old 2002-08-19, 17:48
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

Yeah, I guess he's a cunt :/
 #7 
Old 2002-08-19, 18:12
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

The topic shoulkd not be moved, were not bitching, were bringing up a fact that is true
 #8 
Old 2002-08-19, 21:51
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

It's still bitching. But the kid is pretty damn agravating. He/she/it probably doesn't really mean any of it, he's just trying to get shit stirred up. Every couple of weeks some jerk off comes along and does the same exact thing. In a week or so he'll change his name and start doing it again. In my forum I check IPs every now and then if posts start getting annoying, to see if it's a member that got a different account just to be a prick.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-20, 04:04
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

"reply if you agree"
Is it possible to reply and disagree?
Your just trying to make us contradict ourselves aren't you?
 #10 
Old 2002-08-20, 04:05
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

either that or it'll prove everyone thinks he's a cunt
 #11 
Old 2002-08-20, 04:08
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

I think he already knows that nobody likes him. Being liked isn't too big of a concern if it's over the internet with people that you will never meet. He is a pain in the ass though. I especially like the"I killed someone with a bag of doorknobs" crap.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-20, 08:13
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

thank you for your support.

i am going to make a petition soon and we can all sign it
 #13 
Old 2002-08-20, 10:33
F.B.I. Agent F.B.I. Agent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

Pig, my young lad from england, go suck a wanker you fucking sand nigger Paki.


btw who gives a flying fuck what you or anybody else think, paki?

[This message has been edited by F.B.I. Agent (edited 08-20-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-08-20, 14:07
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

Hey F.B.I agent you from New York because not many people I know say sand nigger but I know some locals who do.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-20, 16:33
phuckhed phuckhed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

I agree...big cunt.

~phuckhed
 #16 
Old 2002-08-20, 17:12
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

hmmmm. i am the paki kid of course.. i also sport a very paki name.... what could it be..

jhamile
sandiski
binsitoa

no it would seem my "paki name" is steve...

hmm tradition, or maybe i am a white person that lives with the majority of other white people in england...
 #17 
Old 2002-08-20, 20:03
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

i hate him LOL! JOO SUCK!!!!!1111111111111

[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 08-20-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-08-21, 20:29
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

who do you hate brent???
 #19 
Old 2002-08-23, 00:30
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

quote:

F.B.I. Agent is a cunt



Well, I must DISAGREE. I like cunt. I don't like F.B.I. Agent!
 #20 
Old 2002-09-16, 03:48
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

Fishsticks?

 #21 
Old 2002-09-16, 21:52
RebornHitler RebornHitler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

I think that I'd have to agree with all the people who think F.B.I. Agent is an idiot. I hate him. Most of the replies he makes don't even make sense.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-17, 04:08
k devil k devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

any one with a name like F.B.I agent is a cunt.

fuck you F.B.I agent hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaqhahahaha
 #23 
Old 2002-10-01, 03:51
Khaine Khaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

Hello
"I agree that He's a Cunt,but then again I
believe that your a Cunt also...

The one you love
KHAINE
 #24 
Old 2002-10-01, 08:16
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

i love you too baby
 #25 
Old 2002-10-04, 20:52
self_titled self_titled is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

haha, i wont argue the topic!
ii fully agree on FBI!!
 #26 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:51
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

I agree
 #27 
Old 2002-10-05, 03:56
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

how much better would u feel if everyone thinks he is a cunt?
 #28 
Old 2002-10-05, 10:13
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

i find solace being part of a group. that is all. i dont mean no harm ok
 #29 
Old 2002-10-07, 03:44
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: F.B.I. Agent is a cunt, reply if you agree!

i would have to agree
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics