About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > News of the Temple
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News of the Temple News about what's happening on this web site and BBS. Please keep posts on topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-08-19, 23:57
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default TOTSE Makeover

so am I.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-16, 03:51
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TOTSE Makeover

I have plenty of pics for the naked ladies. .gif's might be better...
 #3 
Old 2002-09-16, 12:17
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TOTSE Makeover

Actually, chaging the colors on the forums would be really fucking easy. On UBB its a hex values in a file, then rebuilding all the .html files (which I'm sure UBB can do automatically).
 #4 
Old 2002-09-16, 20:05
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TOTSE Makeover

I think signitures would be a great idea, IF there was a limit as to how many charactors...something small, like only 50 charactors.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-16, 20:06
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TOTSE Makeover

I think signitures would be a great idea, IF there was a limit as to how many characters...something small, like only 50 characters.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics