About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-07-30, 22:12
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

Chaos Wyrm, the only reason you're "against Don Rit" is because everyone else is. Go OD on acetaminophen you teeny bopper mother fucker.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-31, 02:09
Don Rit Don Rit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

Alright, thanks.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-31, 11:24
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
Chaos Wyrm, the only reason you're "against Don Rit" is because everyone else is. Go OD on acetaminophen you teeny bopper mother fucker.


1. I'm not against him. I challenge you to find one post by me stating I am against him.
2. I don't take any drugs, not even acetominophen, unless it is absolutely necessary for my health.
3. I am not a teeny bopper, nor do I copulate with anybody's mother. Perhaps you will be half right if my wife happens to get pregnant, but as of this moment, you are proving nothing more than that you are a presumptuous ass ranting under the stars about things which you are ignorant of. You may feel free to continue your unwarranted flaming of me if it makes you feel better about yourself, but I find it hard to really give any further attention to your opinion, as you have proven to me that your opinion is neither logical, nor accurate. Have a wonderful evening/day/morning (whatever it is when you read this).
4. If you think to be the "champion" of the poor downtrodden Don Rit, perhaps you better determine who is really "attacking" him and who could give a shit less about him. Pick your fights with the aggressors, not the apathetic. Unwarranted assaults upon the apathetic will often wake an aggression that did not exist before. Choose your battles wisely. I'm too old to mess with fighting, life's too short. That is not to say that I am beyond becoming annoyed, but by provoking me, you only prove yourself to be an unmitigated moron and a short-sighted prick.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-31, 12:22
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

I do believe if I ever need to "rip someone a new asshole" (most likely big enough to drive a truck through), I will be calling upon Mr. Braindog for some assistance.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-31, 17:26
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

Yeah Braindog that was some funny shit since i havent seen don in the forum I'm normally in i dont care i regard this as the home of the ke\/\/ls forum but since i dont post here alot i dont get to see the good posts and i know that not all of you are kewls and don if you move over to backyard balistics please try and not be a " K3\/\/1 B0/\/\3r" ok please!
 #6 
Old 2002-07-31, 21:12
Don Rit Don Rit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

So do u guys do this to everyone.(with the exception of the ppl who belive me). Do u just wait for a new person to join and start bashing them. You act like u werent ever a new member. Like u hate all the newbies, is every new person a kewl to you?
 #7 
Old 2002-07-31, 21:31
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

quote:
Originally posted by Don Rit:
So do u guys do this to everyone?


No.

Most new people don't have their first three posts along the lines of "running a scam". Most new people ease into this board with something intelligent to say.

Now before you start feeling too sorry for yourself, you have been treated fairly nice. If you want to get flamed and flamed hard, try posting something on the felony level. You might not enjoy my reply. However, if you are thinking of pulling this off just to see if I will waste keystrokes on a lunatic post generated by a bored brat, think again. I will ignore it. And since you haven't researched this forum, posts have floated off into oblivion with no responses.

I recommend that you thank those who have responded to you with constructive critcism instead of whinning.

For what it's worth.

Nox
 #8 
Old 2002-07-31, 23:35
Hazard Hazard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

dit rot- just shut up dude
 #9 
Old 2002-08-01, 01:14
braindog braindog is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

Thank you, Global Dominator, I think those are the kindest words I have recieved thus far in the walls of Totse.com.

Thank you also to pRiMo_PyRo. Like I said, I love totse but don't feel I fall into the "click". I post when I feel I have something meaningful to add, which is not often. And I ususally do not recieve a very good reaction when I do post.....

WHICH LEADS ME TO MY NEXT POINT:

DON RIT.....Of course you're going to recieve some shit being a newbie. When you enter into any social group you should expect a certain amount of hazing. In fact, if you look at most of the posts by the regulars and moderators, most of those cats fuck with each other. I wouldn't take it personally, it strikes me as a form of brotherly comrodary. Like Nox said, you haven't really been treated THAT bad. I think I fucked with you more than anyone, by posting a topic with the sole purpose of pinpointing the idiocy in post three consective times, asking for ways to rip people off. If they didn't answer you the first time or just gave you bullshit answers, you probably should have took that as a sign and stopped before you hit three posts.

Any-who, just lighten up cat. THis is one of the coolest sites I've ever found. The fact that you're getting all this attention should placate your emotion need for friendship is some way or another. Just like I'll probably be fucked with for writing this post. It's all good. Fuck it. Do sweat it. If people really hated you, your posts would have been deleted and your membership would have been revoked. Moderators have that power. And, in some way, I feel bad for creating this post JUST to fuck with you, but you kinda had it coming. Learn from your mistakes. That's what life is about.

**Gives Don Rit a platonic heterosexual hug**

-braindog

afterthought: ChaosWyrm, I enjoyed your post on this page. That was a very well written, well thought out reply. Kill em' with kindness. The intellect is truly one of the greatest weapons god gave us. Well, that, and handguns....but what can you do?
 #10 
Old 2002-08-01, 02:20
Don Rit Don Rit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

Ok, I get it, thanks for advice, i'll cool it on the posts and just sit back for now.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-01, 03:05
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

"If people really hated you, your posts would have been deleted and your membership would have been revoked. Moderators have that power."

No they dont

[This message has been edited by 6C (edited 08-01-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-08-01, 03:26
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

quote:
Originally posted by braindog:
afterthought: ChaosWyrm, I enjoyed your post on this page. That was a very well written, well thought out reply. Kill em' with kindness. The intellect is truly one of the greatest weapons god gave us. Well, that, and handguns....but what can you do?


Thank you braindog, your praise is noted and appreciated.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-03, 04:18
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

Lay off people you should never ride someone for wanting to learn something new. Flaming people for no good reason is just to make yourself look better but most people see right through it.......Don come to back yard balistics or some other forum but dont leave totse it rules.
 #14 
Old 2002-08-03, 22:54
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

I get the impression that Don Rit is a guy and since i TRY to not ride guys im not going to join in but you guys are more then welcome to continue your relentless riding on Don

also since i also got the impression that don was intrested in scams and rippoffs i would not encorage him to come to bb since that is more of a "pyro" forum then scams so if he was goin to go there i would tell him to try and keep his posts on pyrotechnics and similer

[This message has been edited by pRiMo_PyRo (edited 08-03-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-08-04, 18:48
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

I think the reason why people are giving Don a hard time and wondering if you are a cop or not is I guess we are a bunch of paranoid fucks.

[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 08-04-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-08-04, 23:29
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
I guess we are a bunch of paranoid fucks.



Maybe you, not me.

Nox
 #17 
Old 2002-08-05, 00:22
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

I guess your right
 #18 
Old 2002-08-05, 01:00
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

Honestly, who gives a flying fuck wether or not hes a fed. I seriously doubt any federal agent would be THAT dumb. They don't have utter retards behind the desks and in the fields.
 #19 
Old 2002-08-07, 18:33
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

bar room hero's a cop!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha jeez don rit isn't guys look at freeman hurcule (if u want a luagh look at his SILLY ASS SHIT!)
 #20 
Old 2002-08-10, 07:22
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

quote:
Originally posted by Don Rit:
ok turns out that bombshock isnt as good so im gonna stick here.



LOL!!! thats an instant classic, engnima ought to memorize that, possibly post that link to bombshock and all there members

 #21 
Old 2002-08-11, 07:09
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

Nox isn't paranoid. He knows someone's watching him...

Ha. braindog calls people "cat." I just can't get over how damn spiffy that is. You rock.

This is just an enjoyable thread. I just want to sit back and smile after having read it. Don Rit's gone from being the attention-craving little shit to the lovable weenie-guy that gets harassed 'cause everyone kinda likes him. Nox has served his stern but amiable parent role well. Several of the more openly stereotypical characters of this particular forum have stepped forward to offer their (predictable) comments, and we've even gotten a platonic heterosexual hug to tie everything up. It's just like a Disney movie. I'm getting a bit choked up...

 #22 
Old 2002-08-11, 07:57
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Question about the new guy! Tell me your opinion!

this may be a stupid thing to say, but he has 18 posts.
why the fuck does anyone care, i bet half of you didn't even know he existed until this thread. im not going to read all that shit, but id bet that the person who wrote the original post is also don. its an easy way to make a name for yourself. who cares if he is a cop or a teenager, does it really fucking matter? no one would help him either way, the only people who do get help like that are regulars. he is not a regular.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics