About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-31, 21:38
Freeman Hercule Freeman Hercule is offline
Regular
 
Default Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe.. nah, i don't mean that they d REALLY shood die, i just mean that they should just get a frickin' life. they yall walk around doing all these stupid things lol americans are soooo, sooooo, sooooo much better than they is. heck, we beet tham in world war 2, did we not? (on secont thought, i think that was france, but close enough )

brits they always do there stupid little dum walk, like this:

0
D--
|\

Do you see it? The "0" is his head, the "D" is his body, the "--" is his arm and his hand (and so forth to infinity), the "|" is um his first leg, and the "\" is his second leg. THAT"S HOW BRITISH FOLK WALK AND IT FRUSTERATES ME VERY MUCH!!!!


2) british people always make these STUPID call messages (i'm 25), like i mean when u phone some-one, and like when you get the oprator, the oprator answers the phone, etc, and like 50% of the time ya gots a stupid british person answering the phone! they like: "hello, who is speaking?" (they always answer with there stupid "ultra correct" upper-class brit english. LOL! fags!

I'm like: you stupid brit, put a american on the line. i wanna spoke to some-one in MY own aksent. you speak like a freakin retard.

brit person: (hangs up)

yeah, they dont even bother arguing with you, the dum idiots just "hang up". LOL!!


[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

( EDIT:spelling errors)

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-07-31, 22:30
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow you really are working on getting the "stupidest fucker on TOtse" award. Hopefully it comes with a much needed scholarship.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-31, 23:01
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Freeman Hercule:
dum

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]

( EDIT:spelling errors)

[This message has been edited by Freeman Hercule (edited 07-31-2002).]



That's just pathetic....
 #4 
Old 2002-07-31, 23:03
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck, |<3|/|/1 d00|), you edit your incoherent ramblings 8 (eight) times, and you still can't spell anything right?

I find this incomprehensible. Someone enlighten me.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-31, 23:15
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
Wow you really are working on getting the "stupidest fucker on TOtse" award. Hopefully it comes with a much needed scholarship.


He is pretty stupid, but he dosen't even hold a candle to the stupidity of THATdarnDAVIDkid. I think he still holds the title of "stupidest fucker on TOtse" award

His words are immortilized here:
vandals1.txt
vandals2.txt
 #6 
Old 2002-07-31, 23:26
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not posh son, but I can spell, so I guess I'm already one upon yourself.

It's pathetic, in a way, that you get so stressed with us brits, about world war two, when it's us brits trying to bargin you out of afgahnistan, and trying to stop you getting into a second vietnam, while, at the same time, trying to stop, or at least control, your John Wayne influences in Iraq, when you have no mandate to be there.

A quote from your very own Eisenhower, in 1948, about the british in WWII
" They have broken codes that we had very little hope of ever touching, and for that we owe them the lives of countless soliders saved"

And, how you've pissed me off, go and do some research into the british in Borneo in the 1960's. Instead of kicking up a shit about nasty old communism, we were fighting for something real, to stop 1/4 of world oil being cut off to europe and the US. But, being the silly old brits, we fought a force of equal size to the Veit cong, and, in fact, better funded, with no more than 1000 troops in the country at one time, and usually around 400-600. Then, when we offer advice of troops to the US over in Vietnam, we get told, and I quote " We've got it covered. This police action will take no longer than 6 months"

Y'all did good there son.

RIpSlider
 #7 
Old 2002-08-01, 00:25
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Rip,

Haven't seen you around for a while.

It's too bad we can't arrest idiots for gross stupidity. If we could, I would sentence any offenders to France.

Nox
 #8 
Old 2002-08-01, 07:45
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something gives me the impression that Freeman Hercule is actually trying to give the Americans a bad name.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-01, 08:35
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urgh..
 #10 
Old 2002-08-01, 08:46
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this topic is serious, do I really need to have my go? This kiddie is better than anyone at Totse at making himself look stupid.

I mean eight edits and this stupid fuck still sounds worse than George Bush on a bad day.

Endnote - Freeman Hercule don�t cry you sad, little brained, ill educated, damaged, freak. I am sure there are stupider people than you out there its just no one of the thousands of Totse users has ever met one. Never mind maybe one day retard.

--

I think we should start an appeal for this poor boy.
By just sending �1, 1$ or whatever you can afford to:

Retarded kids in America
Freeman Hercule Appeal
Freepost

Freeman Hercule may one day be able to spell some two-letter words, yes I know it will be hard but we will get him extra tuition from the �Special� teachers at his �Special� school. Who knows bigger miracles have happened, I have to say I am shocked this spastic actually found the post button.

VIPER

--
 #11 
Old 2002-08-01, 14:22
0_sirus 0_sirus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a very hate filled man. The real sad part is that you could not even come up with a decent excuse why it is that you hate the UK. Also your historical accuracy is far off, Britian was an ALLY in WWII not an enemy.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-02, 01:08
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did this kid ride the tard cart to school? What a fucking window licker. Can you come up with something worth people's reading? Or is this a desperate grab for attention. Eat a dick.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-02, 05:02
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha free man hurclese sis just yanken ur chain to piss yall off fukk it prob took u guys 30 min to think up of something and he wasted it count up all the time he wasted on that none hes just fukking with ya.. you guys just take stuff to seriously
 #14 
Old 2002-08-02, 08:07
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats funny, especially saying he was twenty-five. You can forgive ramblings like this from a twelve year old. A career in International diplomacy awaits.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-02, 13:22
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, this herky punk sounds like a certain cartoon channel person has registered under another name. Look at the spelling and sentence structure (not to mention idiot topic) and see if there is a parallel.

Nox
 #16 
Old 2002-08-06, 01:21
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, please tell me you were NOT serious about the world war 2 thing. The ONLY time we fought the British was in ... 1774, which was about 150 years before world war 2. And try retaking english class cause you�re spelling sucks, unless you did that on purpose. Theres nothing wrong with the English at all. Sure they CAN be stuck up, but so can we, right? I mean Americans always think they are better than everyone else, everybody thinks they are better than everyone else.
 #17 
Old 2002-08-06, 01:55
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by LordJugz:
The ONLY time we fought the British was in ... 1774, which was about 150 years before world war 2.


Small point...you forgot about 1812. Remember Francis Scott Key, The burning of Washington (not to mention the Canadian Government buildings that we burned first), the Battle of New Orleans, et al.

Nox
 #18 
Old 2002-08-06, 02:09
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:
Did this kid ride the tard cart to school? What a fucking window licker. Can you come up with something worth people's reading? Or is this a desperate grab for attention. Eat a dick.


Short, funny, and to the point. The window licker part killed me. Bravo.
 #19 
Old 2002-08-06, 12:53
Big Brandon McBastard Big Brandon McBastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I hate the BRITS. DIE British SCUM! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person talks some funny stupid shit. Keep it coming you fucking retard.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics