About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-29, 02:39
Flannel Flannel is offline
Regular
 
Default Hate Chain

List one thing that you all hate, in the end, we can all see who, or what is hated the most.


I hate Christians!
 #2 
Old 2002-07-29, 02:43
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

Newbies that make alot of sensless posts.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-29, 02:43
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

Christians are pretty high up on my list too.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-29, 04:27
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

People who want to impose their way of doing things on everyone else.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-29, 05:28
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Hate Chain

Stupid/Ignorant/Bigotive/Undecent Totse people.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-29, 09:20
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

asians
 #7 
Old 2002-07-29, 13:13
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

Jackasses using the cell phone, eating cereal, looking for a cd under the seat, turned around yelling at 8 kids bouncing around in the back seat, putting on makeup, doing their nails, or playing on a laptop while swerving in and out of traffic doing 90. I've actually seen all of the above in California on the I-5 between Oceanside and San Diego.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-29, 13:45
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

____ __ _
|| || || //\\ || // ||`` || || || //
|| ||_|| \\// ||// || || || || ||
|| || || //\\ ||\\ ||`` || | || || \\
|| || || \\// || \\ || \\ | // || ||
```` || \\```` |/ \| \\__ //
 #9 
Old 2002-07-29, 13:48
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

That was supposed to say:

"I H8 KEWLS"

In kewl-esque ascii writting.

Chunkmiester
*After Failing Misrably He Return To His Shed To Build His Ice Cream Factory*
 #10 
Old 2002-07-29, 17:00
Big Brandon McBastard Big Brandon McBastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

Taigs
 #11 
Old 2002-07-29, 17:14
johnnyemopunk johnnyemopunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

Life.
 #12 
Old 2002-07-29, 18:52
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

Bad drivers also irriate me. One thing that seems more common are drivers that cannot maintain one single steady speed limit. I'll be doing 65 and they will go from 55 to 80 and then back down to 65 numerous times. WTF?
 #13 
Old 2002-07-29, 18:56
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

I also hate those homo-necro-pedo-beasty-philiacs (translation someone who fucks a gay, dead, underage animal).

And the mother fuckin Jerry tv shows that'll give them airtime to talk about their pathetic life.
 #14 
Old 2002-07-29, 20:57
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
Bad drivers also irriate me. One thing that seems more common are drivers that cannot maintain one single steady speed limit. I'll be doing 65 and they will go from 55 to 80 and then back down to 65 numerous times. WTF?


It's a conspicacy because they know it gets to you. There might even be a thread on bombshock that lists your address and the times you're on the road.

Just a thought.

Nox
 #15 
Old 2002-07-29, 22:32
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

closed minded individuals

not to mention racist assholes
 #16 
Old 2002-07-30, 00:25
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
Bad drivers also irriate me. One thing that seems more common are drivers that cannot maintain one single steady speed limit. I'll be doing 65 and they will go from 55 to 80 and then back down to 65 numerous times. WTF?


How about the motherfuckers that drive like Mario Andretti in a parking Garage or lot but when they get on the street they drive like old people fuck?
 #17 
Old 2002-07-30, 16:34
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

Theres that proverb about driving though:

Anyone who drives slower than you is Decrepit
Anyone who drives faster than you is a Maniac

Chunkmiester
 #18 
Old 2002-07-31, 04:48
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

Must have been my hair trigger road rage talking then
 #19 
Old 2002-07-31, 05:54
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

i hate you
 #20 
Old 2002-07-31, 08:47
DemonAlchohal DemonAlchohal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

I hate myself, my parents, my friends, my teachers, dogs, cats, birds, penguins, ect ect...
 #21 
Old 2002-09-28, 02:13
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: Hate Chain

People that can not think for themselves.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-28, 02:53
UrbanCowboy UrbanCowboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

my shoes
 #23 
Old 2002-09-28, 04:26
rev_DXM rev_DXM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

Stupid commercials that get too much air time.
 #24 
Old 2002-09-28, 08:37
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hate Chain

Ignorance & prejudice.
 #25 
Old 2002-09-28, 12:29
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Hate Chain

What do I hate?

Answer: Hate

but...wait..er...*starts smoking* that means...ack *brain implodes, creating a blackhole, in which a new universe is born*

just kidding...

Perhaps you should define your interpretation of "Hate"...otherwise we might have a misunderstanding.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics