About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-17, 05:07
hp hp is offline
Regular
 
Default Osiris; part 2


Actually, I have nothing to say about Osiris himself since I don't know him, nor do I have anything to add on the plagiarism issue though I happen to hate it.

But i'm just curious why would J.C. Stanton close a topic in the Bitch & Moan forum? I understand why he moved it from Spurious Generalities, but I don't see why he closed it. It just sounds wrong.

If the people want to criticize Osiris for what he did - let them talk. If they want to forget it - leave the topic to die out.

So to anyone who had anything to add from previous topic - go ahead.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-17, 05:29
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Osiris; part 2

What exactly did he do that was so wrong?
 #3 
Old 2002-07-17, 15:30
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Osiris; part 2

I assume that J.C. wanted to use me as an example, to embarrass me in front of the main page of the board basically. No one would have cared if it stayed in Bitch and Moan. The topic did die when it was in other forum. But oh well, fuck it.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-17, 16:42
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Osiris; part 2

When you moved a post, but also keep it in it's original forum, it closes the post automatically.

I didn't move it to embarrass Osiris(who I like) but to help make sure that it doesnt happen again.

J.C.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-17, 17:27
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Osiris; part 2

Answer your Email.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-17, 21:00
hp hp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Osiris; part 2


quote:
When you moved a post, but also keep it in it's original forum, it closes the post automatically.


Oh. I see.

 #7 
Old 2002-07-17, 21:53
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Osiris; part 2

I have an idea....everyone, ONLY SUBMIT YOUR OWN WORK....and then, its all good
 #8 
Old 2002-07-18, 07:26
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Osiris; part 2

I like OsiriS too, he's supa fly...I just felt that I should've let it be know that those files weren't his...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics