|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-07-12, 18:06
|
PaperSwansAreFun 
Regular
|
|
|
|
some people on totse
Some people on Totse get on my fucking nerves. Some of these fuckers have been here for less then a month, and they already have 500+ posts. And ive checked around, and noticed that most of the posts are just stupid, like "I agree" or "HeHeHe!". I've been here for just about a year now, and i only have about 60 posts. I don't know why it pisses me off. It just gets under my skin.
|
|
#2
 2002-07-12, 20:46
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
Re: some people on totse
I agree.
|
|
#3
 2002-07-12, 20:59
|
Rat_Bastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
HeHeHe
|
|
#4
 2002-07-12, 21:06
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
They feel that post count is related to importance, if what they have to say is unrellivant, than thier post count shouldnt matter to you. Chill out man hehehe  Ive been here for 7 months and i just broke the 400 post mark 
|
|
#5
 2002-07-13, 04:31
|
Dr Know 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
Post more if you want more posts or go make paper swans
|
|
#6
 2002-07-13, 05:58
|
|
Forum Administrator
|
|
Columbus Ohio
|
|
Re: some people on totse
**sigh** does anybody else remember the good old days, about a year to a year and a half ago when there were very few newbs, just enough to occupie people without pissen them off? the forums were slow to moderatly paced... **sigh**
those were the good old days. i remember my first post, it was in NSH... i was wondering about what i could do to the cell tower down the street (yea, i was one of those annoying idiots who says "teach me to hack"). i also remember that it was Spiffy McBang who first replied to it telling me to "take a shot gun and fire it randomly into the air claiming to shoot space aliens. you can get off on insanity" ...or something like that. spiffy and kammeron were my two favorite people on totse ...i dont know where kam went, saw him post a while ago but thats it.
**sigh**
|
|
#7
 2002-07-13, 06:01
|
|
Forum Administrator
|
|
Columbus Ohio
|
|
Re: some people on totse
course now we have all these idiot newbs who do nothing but try to rais their post count by flooding bitch and moan with shit like "help me creat a story one word at a time" and "the topic that will never die." crap like that makes me mad but i guess that its better than having it on spurious...
|
|
#8
 2002-07-13, 14:12
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
Let us not forget "count to 1000" and "note to self"
Nox
|
|
#9
 2002-07-13, 16:12
|
|
Regular
|
|
the happy land of australia
|
|
Re: some people on totse
oi! Nox, you can't have more posts than me, AND be a mod.
ive been posting longer dammit!
my first post was in the health care thread in politics. i don't know what it was, but it was probably crap.
|
|
#10
 2002-07-13, 18:55
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
Most of the time your posts have been as good if not better than mine. Those that weren't as good were those where you disagreed with me. But I will admit that lately you've been getting better (or possibly wearing me out).
Nox
|
|
#11
 2002-07-13, 19:56
|
Templeton 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
quote: Originally posted by Zok: **sigh** does anybody else remember the good old days, about a year to a year and a half ago when there were very few newbs...
Hell, I remember when I registered there were only 2,000 members thereabouts. Where did all you little bastards come from and what are you doing with those basters and that yogurt?
|
|
#12
 2002-07-13, 22:11
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
I hear that Temp.
My first post was in SG in a thread about Bar room's friend getting an abortion. I was lurking for awhile before that.
|
|
#13
 2002-07-13, 22:14
|
|
Forum Administrator
|
|
Columbus Ohio
|
|
Re: some people on totse
if you ask me somebody should make a different bbs or a new section on totse for the long term members. or at least for the non-newb members... i'd say a register date of somewhere in 2001 at least (not too late not too early).
thats my idea, if anybody wants me to go about making it (yea right) let me know.
now that i have added in my 2 cents: let the flames begin.
|
|
#14
 2002-07-13, 23:43
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
That's an elitism. I suppose we are going to have a secret handshake and symbols on our underwear just like the Mormons, eh?
|
|
#15
 2002-07-14, 01:22
|
|
Forum Administrator
|
|
Columbus Ohio
|
|
Re: some people on totse
its not an elitism, its just the opposite. its not that we are so awesome its that they suck. get it?
it can be like a secret island... until it gets flooded with tourists
[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 07-14-2002).]
|
|
#16
 2002-07-14, 01:27
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
*Nox uses some of the money from Dark's hat to buy "symbolic underware*
Nox
|
|
#17
 2002-07-14, 02:35
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
quote: Originally posted by RAOVQ: oi! Nox, you can't have more posts than me, AND be a mod.
ive been posting longer dammit!
my first post was in the health care thread in politics. i don't know what it was, but it was probably crap.
He's mod and you're not because more controversy surrounds him because he says shit like, "you're a dummy", "you suck", "eat me." etc.
|
|
#18
 2002-07-14, 02:50
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
quote: Originally posted by Zok: its not an elitism, its just the opposite. its not that we are so awesome its that they suck. get it?
Hahahahaha! I get it. It's like putting a quarantine on them. But instead of containment, we are moving to a different planet entiely.
|
|
#19
 2002-07-14, 03:34
|
Templeton 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
Time changes everything whether you want it to or not. As far as it being for better or worse...well that is a matter of opinion.
|
|
#20
 2002-07-14, 05:31
|
|
Forum Administrator
|
|
Columbus Ohio
|
|
Re: some people on totse
well we dont have to tell them where we are moving off to, we could just call it "the place" and we could be happy and they would never know... or they would know and complain all the time, but oh well.
|
|
#21
 2002-07-14, 07:44
|
LordJugz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
Im one of those noobs =/
|
|
#22
 2002-07-14, 12:34
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
quote: Originally posted by 6C: He's mod and you're not because more controversy surrounds him because he says shit like, "you're a dummy", "you suck", "eat me." etc.
I am guilty of many things ("dummy", I have used that word at least twice). I am not guilty of using these phrases: "you suck", "eat me." And yes controversy does surround me. Have I irritated people? Most certainly. Will I continue to do so? Probably. But rest assured, I really don't enjoy it. I would prefer that people use their head before they engage their keyboard. Those that don't will probably get an opportunity to hear my opinion. As an aside, here is thought. Many of you use the f word explitive for every part of speech. If you spend the extra 5 seconds to think of a non-explitive word to say the same thing, your posts would be more cogent and less offensive. Also, that short amount of time would help meet the "engage brain before engaging keyboard" ideal. Nox
|
|
#23
 2002-07-14, 16:42
|
LordJugz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
^^^^^ Now I can see why Nox is a moderator
|
|
#24
 2002-07-14, 17:05
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
Thank you.
Nox
|
|
#25
 2002-07-16, 04:30
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
Re: some people on totse
Wow. I post a smartass comment, then come back to find that the topic has evolved into a mature discussion.
Alas, we cannot regain "the Good Ole Days". The world is changing, the economy is going down the tubes, the average IQ is dropping into the double digits. Well, I don't really know about the IQ thing.
I feel that I really haven't been too helpful lately. I've been occupied with other things, stopping in only to browse in my favorite forums and to drop a sarcastic and/or braindead remark here or there. Am I part of the problem? I do not know. Perhaps I am just as bad as the morons I belittle. Maybe I'm just reaching out for a little love.
Nah.
|
|
#26
 2002-07-16, 13:31
|
|
Regular
|
|
the happy land of australia
|
|
Re: some people on totse
the average IQ is always 100. thats what the scale is based around. (unless ive been misinformed)
thought i might mention that.
|
|
#27
 2002-07-16, 19:37
|
|
Forum Administrator
|
|
Columbus Ohio
|
|
Re: some people on totse
anything below 100 is an imbecile, below 70 is a moron, and below 40 is an idiot. of course you cannot normaly have an IQ below 40 because you would be a vegitable, it is just that idiots cannot be measured on the IQ scale becaus they do not fit the criteria.
|
|
#28
 2002-07-17, 04:37
|
olywaanarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
Although this is very off topic...
I'd love it if the UBB was updated to the current version where you can have a Public Name that is different than your logon name. I'd just fucking love to change this ID to simply "Aaron".... Then again... I'm too lazy to do that now.
|
|
#29
 2002-07-17, 05:30
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
quote: Originally posted by Zok: anything below 100 is an imbecile, below 70 is a moron, and below 40 is an idiot. of course you cannot normaly have an IQ below 40 because you would be a vegitable, it is just that idiots cannot be measured on the IQ scale becaus they do not fit the criteria.
You shouldn't say that! GASP!!!!! That is so Politically Incorrect!!!!
|
|
#30
 2002-07-17, 06:31
|
|
|
Re: some people on totse
quote: Originally posted by Zok: anything below 100 is an imbecile
you mean 90?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|