About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-07-21, 06:25
jak719usa jak719usa is offline
Regular
 
Default please help me fuck up this kids website

Hey I'm back. I was in Florida for a week. I see I missed alot. If anyone read one of my posts in another forum (cant remember which one) you would know I asked for some good sites for me to start at. I wantred some quick help, because I was goin on vacation. But now that my vacation is over, I glot more time. Your I.Q. (Intelligence Quotient) is your ability to remember things. As well as work with logic.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-21, 08:20
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please help me fuck up this kids website

1. I.Q. n : a measure of a person's intelligence as indicated by an intelligence test; the ratio of a person's mental age to their chronological age (multiplied by 100) [syn: intelligence quotient, IQ, I.Q.]


It seems you were right the first time, i apologize.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics