|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-07-11, 07:24
|
|
|
Rant #1 in D-minor
Ok, what gives? I though this forum was called "Bitch and Moan"...
::Takes a minute to verify the Forum title::
Yes, damn straight, it is called "Bitch and Moan". Well, I guess I will first commence with the bitching.
WHY the fuck can't you people come up with something interesting or at least mildly relevant to the world to bitch about. It seeems that the majority of the shit that actually does get bitched about is just old rehashed "so and so is a dick" kind of shit or "this board sucks" or some other lame bullshit. Come on people, elucidate! Elaborate! Enunci-fucking-ate!...I'm sick of seeing people try to type in dialect, I'm sick of seeing people try to sound really angry by using all caps instead of actual content, I'm sick of seeing pea brains seek attention by shouting out ignororance to the world in hopes that the negative attention they receive from anonymous users behind "Kewl" screen names on a forum board will give them the validation they need that they are indeed a human by spending the time to slam their posts and thus replace the attention the poor little fucks can't get from mommy or daddy (well, maybe some of them can but just wish it was verbal attention rather than incestuous molestation..."but daddy loves you johnny, this is what you do with people you love...keep sucking"....)
I'm not posting this to get anybody's little snide comments, answers, corrections, or philosophy. I don't give a shit what you think about this post, and really I don't give a shit about you, I don't know you, you don't know me, we trade words over a cold electron stream media and ideas are posted without the meaning imparted by interpersonal communication...We huddle in the prison of technology's womb and live off the "Life" given us by her umbilical cord...and the vague echoes of consciousness that echoe from our fellow inmates strike chords within us, but we are all robbed of our souls and our meanings here...we are names and numbers but not people...we are an endless stream of letters and words stored and transmitted into the oblivious void to a computer near you or far from you or not...who cares.... I hate the stupidity of souls devoured by the dark mother known as cyberspace...I hate that I love the information/knowledge/art that is contained there...I hate that the tool has become the master...I hate...
I truly hate...but it's real, it's mine, it's hot, it's not the cold dead womb's creation....or is it....
Let me ask you all something now, and to this I want an answer, unlike the rest of this post (assuming you got this far)... When I come to this place to visit, I bring myself to this place as I am...No illusions of some being I wish I were but could never obtain without a keyboard and anonymity....How many of you can say the same? How many of you even now hide behind the anonymity...out of fear, insecurity, escapism....is this your drug? your opiate?...your escape?...your security blanket? Do you feel powerful here?
........
.
The Rant is over...the bitching done...for now...
::grin::
[This message has been edited by ChaosWyrm (edited 07-11-2002).]
|
|
#2
 2002-07-11, 08:07
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
I was bitching about the exact same thing a while ago. I hate it when people don't realize somebody else said the same thing and say it again. It's gay.
|
|
#3
 2002-07-11, 10:04
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
quote: Originally posted by confuzious: I was bitching about the exact same thing a while ago. I hate it when people don't realize somebody else said the same thing and say it again. It's gay.
every bit of it the same eh?...Fag  [This message has been edited by ChaosWyrm (edited 07-11-2002).] [This message has been edited by ChaosWyrm (edited 07-11-2002).]
|
|
#4
 2002-07-11, 15:09
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
well said... i hide
|
|
#5
 2002-07-11, 20:15
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
I won't answer your question for fear of disclosing too much information about who I really am
|
|
#6
 2002-07-11, 21:02
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
quote: Originally posted by ChaosWyrm: How many of you can say the same?
I can. Nox
|
|
#7
 2002-07-12, 05:12
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
A rather elegant discourse, ChaosWyrm. Break it up into lines and maybe it would fly on the Vogon forum.
Is the Moaning part coming, or did you just switch right there in the middle and not tell me? Seemed fairly Bitchy throughout. I hate it when people make empty promises.
|
|
#8
 2002-07-13, 02:12
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
quote: Originally posted by ThetaReactor:
Is the Moaning part coming, or did you just switch right there in the middle and not tell me? Seemed fairly Bitchy throughout. I hate it when people make empty promises.
Indeed, you caught on to the secret...note that I commenced with the bitching but not with the moaning yet...the Moaning is yet to come.
|
|
#9
 2002-07-13, 07:11
|
person101 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
ahh i was gonna ask the same question i had enough bitching but damn i want some moaning you little whiny as bitch besides who the fuck are you to think you can tell us what to bitch about you little bitch i bet you are only five years old yeah because if i remember correctly i fucked ure mom about six years ago so that would make you about five on so btw son you can call me daddy bend over so i can rape you a few times
dude you are from houston too where do you go to schooL?
|
|
#10
 2002-07-15, 03:13
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
quote: Originally posted by person101: ahh i was gonna ask the same question i had enough bitching but damn i want some moaning you little whiny as bitch besides who the fuck are you to think you can tell us what to bitch about you little bitch i bet you are only five years old yeah because if i remember correctly i fucked ure mom about six years ago so that would make you about five on so btw son you can call me daddy bend over so i can rape you a few times
dude you are from houston too where do you go to schooL?
First off, let me just say...Thank you for proving my point. Secondly, I do not currently attend school as I graduated almost 10 years ago. Third I will say this: Your input, while <sarcasm>witty</sarcasm> is lacking a certain quality that would lead me to give a damn, however since you felt it important enough to share, I will humor you with a response and here it is. By the way, reread the first post where I said I don't care what you think. Next, bearing in mind my oh so tender feelings for you, try again to hurt my feelings, but this time, hit me like you mean it. -=Coming Soon: The Moaning to follow the Bitching=-
|
|
#11
 2002-07-15, 20:35
|
person101 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
HAHAHA I HAVE BEEN HUMORED AND YOU PEOPLE HAVEN'T HAHAHAHAHHA
*POINTS AT ALL THE OTHER PPL IN THE BITCH AND MOAN FORUM*
HAHAHA YOU LITTLE BITCHES I HAVE BEEN HUMORED HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HUMORED AND I HAVE SUCK FUCK YOU I WILL FUCK YOUR MOM
|
|
#12
 2002-07-18, 21:00
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
quote: I WILL FUCK YOUR MOM[/B]
And when you do, maybe you'll get your moaning from there. You're welcome to the trick, though when your dick rots off from corpse fucking, don't say I didn't warn you.
|
|
#13
 2002-07-20, 14:49
|
Whiplash_89 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
you tried this before?
|
|
#14
 2002-07-20, 21:40
|
Big Brandon McBastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
that is fucking disgusting shagging a corpse then his cock falling off .-=Coming Soon: The Moaning to follow the Bitching=- i hope when he says the moaning is to follow it's not a running comentary of corpse fucking.
|
|
#15
 2002-07-25, 14:33
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
quote: Originally posted by Big Brandon McBastard: that is fucking disgusting shagging a corpse then his cock falling off .-=Coming Soon: The Moaning to follow the Bitching=- i hope when he says the moaning is to follow it's not a running comentary of corpse fucking.
"Sick" is a subjective term in this case... as for the running commentary idea....what if it is? What will you do?
|
|
#16
 2002-07-28, 12:35
|
Big Brandon McBastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
I'd call for the men with big bats firstly then the men in the white coats you corpse shagger .
|
|
#17
 2002-07-29, 05:28
|
|
|
Re: Rant #1 in D-minor
quote: Originally posted by Big Brandon McBastard: I'd call for the men with big bats firstly then the men in the white coats you corpse shagger .
Well, I would be offended if I were shagging corpses I suppose, but I was not referring to doing so myself, if you reread the thread you might see that. However, if corpse fucking scares you, you really don't want to know the shit that lives inside me...You might pee your pants and hide under your mommy's bed.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|